4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I cant believe how dark this game is ,its amazing never saw a game like this on this side.It is truly something special hope he will get lots of patreons.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
When Lucy and Charlotte wake in bed together there is a scene with the dialogue-
Charlotte "[name_Aunt], did [name] help you?"

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
When Lucy and Charlotte wake in bed together there is a scene with the dialogue-
Charlotte "[name_Aunt], did [name] help you?"
Did you start a new save? I hit that issue and then further along started generating exceptions which resulted in skipped content.

anotomfool

Jul 21, 2020
The plot is so good, makes you think about all sorts of possibilities

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

looking forward to future updates... this is gonna be good

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Mwahaha! Apparently the MC's gone full Smeagol on my playthrough. I always name the MC John Carter or simply Carter, so when it was time to have a chat with Detective Carter about Charlotte's attacker...things took a funny turn if you read it as the MC having a conversation with his other personality.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Did you start a new save? I hit that issue and then further along started generating exceptions which resulted in skipped content.
Yeah I started this save from the beginning again just to be safe so it was surprising to encounter that dialogue

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
One thing that i would recommend for the game esp after this update is that the transition b/w two different scenes is pretty bad as we are suddenly thrown into the next scene at a different location and characters. It feels a little jarring and could simply be solved by a image that says something like 'Meanwhile at the red carpet event' or 'A few uneventful days later Saturday (the day of morning runs) finally came'.
In contrast, I find that type of transition slightly awkward. Unless scenes are really long with few switches you'll get a lot of these transition texts.

We don't need them in films or tv series (except in certain specific circumstances, like your example of several days passing - though it can also be made clear in the story that we expect several days to pass, e.g., we find ourselves at an event we knew was coming a few days later) and we shouldn't need them in games.

But I'm not going to be overly upset if the dev thinks it's a good idea and adds such transitions.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.6 (hopefully there are not to many bugs in there...)
Mod functions: Music addon (+"Jukebox"), walkthrough, status screen, some cheating, named saves.

The link is on the OP or you go here.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I've found an error.
see att.
One more thing I would like to add.
Could there be a button so we could play this novel on autoplay. It's a bit annoying to have to be clicking your mouse, or tapping the keyboard.
Also, We need to install this game every time into a new directory 'cause putting it in a previous directory won't play the new version. at least with me it doesn't.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It's weird, i think the number "0.6" is hurting the game.
It leads us to believe that we should be further along, because 0.6 implies "past the midpoint" and setting up the 3rd act (aka the conclusion), and things haven't picked up yet, neither in terms of personal relationships nor actions related to the plot.
It feels like we are still spinning wheels in the first act.
What the hell are you talking about, dude?

There are games here that are 0.84, 0.49, 0.whatever and so on. After 0.9, it doesn't come 1.0: it comes 0.10.

OH BOY

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
What the hell are you talking about, dude?

There are games here that are 0.84, 0.49, 0.whatever and so on. After 0.9, it doesn't come 1.0: it comes 0.10.

OH BOY
I suspect a lot of people aren't aware of how versioning works. Most public software doesn't release with version numbers like that - at least not in my experience. More commonly they have numbers like 0.6.1, 0.6.2, etc. So from a general public point of view it seems logical that 0.9 directly precedes 1.0.

Reactions: ontach

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I've found an error.
see att.
One more thing I would like to add.
Could there be a button so we could play this novel on autoplay. It's a bit annoying to have to be clicking your mouse, or tapping the keyboard.
Also, We need to install this game every time into a new directory 'cause putting it in a previous directory won't play the new version. at least with me it doesn't.
BUT you don't install anything. Just unzip it and run the .exe. This is not "installing".

My advice: unzip it into a new directory and move it back.

Secondly, this is a Ren'py game:

screenshot0001.png

Do you see that "Auto-forward Time" bar?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I suspect a lot of people aren't aware of how versioning works. Most public software doesn't release with version numbers like that - at least not in my experience. More commonly they have numbers like 0.6.1, 0.6.2, etc. So from a general public point of view it seems logical that 0.9 directly precedes 1.0.
It DOES NOT work that way with Patreon funded games. 0.6 only means this is the sixth update. Therefore you will see 0.10 after 0.9.

Why the damn people argue over trifles, I do wonder.

Oct 1, 2020
I like how there are more than one suspects in this, it keeps us guessing and add air of fear to all.
I want to protect my little Emma like little cub, her innocence is touching. David and others will get kick in balls.

Reactions: 6pak2go and Old Dog

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Guys,

if you installed a mod, remember what KoGa3 says:

"Attention!
This mod changes the game files heavily! Old saves will most likely not work anymore!
Also, saves with my mod installed will maybe not work WITHOUT my mod afterwards, too.
As this Mod overwrites game files, other Mods/addons may also not work after installing it."

So, if your save doesn't work, DON'T blame the author.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes