4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the game is dragging a little bit but now looks like we have 3 arseholes we have to deal with, the stalker, Charlottes abuser and Johno, maybe David now he feels rejected and we have a new possible LI with Kaylah unless she is involved but will be at the house soon and that exit screen with Emma doesn't look like fun times

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
BUT you don't install anything. Just unzip it and run the .exe. This is not "installing".

My advice: unzip it into a new directory and move it back.

Secondly, this is a Ren'py game:

View attachment 883159

Do you see that "Auto-forward Time" bar?
You really see a button in the game that uses this feature anywhere? even unren the game and putting ON quick menu doesn't show this bar......
And yeah I know you 'Install' this novel, but putting the new version 'over' the previous version, doesn't play the new version...
Have you even tried it?
Did you try putting this on the 'auto' ????
think before you react

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You really see a button in the game that uses this feature anywhere? even unren the game and putting ON quick menu doesn't show this bar......
And yeah I know you 'Install' this novel, but putting the new version 'over' the previous version, doesn't play the new version...
Have you even tried it?
Did you try putting this on the 'auto' ????
think before you react
Well, this is a Ren'py game, so I assumed that the auto-forward worked by pressing T. I guess it ain't working.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
It DOES NOT work that way with Patreon funded games. 0.6 only means this is the sixth update. Therefore you will see 0.10 after 0.9.

Why the damn people argue over trifles, I do wonder.
Not arguing. Pointing out that not everyone is likely to know this and perhaps some tact and understanding would serve you better.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Not arguing. Pointing out that not everyone is likely to know this and perhaps some tact and understanding would serve you better.
I'm not in the mood for your life lessons, dude. Death toll is raising again and another total lockdown is impending.

So, as I've already said. Why people keep pestering over trifles.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Wait until the OP looks at the latest update page, his head will melt. In the past few games alone there is a version v20.10.2 & v58111 ;)

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'm not in the mood for your life lessons, dude. Death toll is raising again and another total lockdown is impending.

So, as I've already said. Why people keep pestering over trifles.
Got it.

Don't ever go into any industry where you have to deal with people.

Putting you on ignore now as you have nothing worthwhile to contribute.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
It DOES NOT work that way with Patreon funded games. 0.6 only means this is the sixth update. Therefore you will see 0.10 after 0.9.

Why the damn people argue over trifles, I do wonder.
People argue because they are trying to make sense out of what is essentially nonsense. If the sixth update is numbered 0.6, then the FIRST would be 0.1, not the TENTH. IMHO far better to have numbered this one 0.0.6

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not a bad small update, I had to laugh at Emma, "why does it feel good when he rubs my feet" because it is one of the erogenous zones, poor sheltered girl.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I actually like the update. I have also found the game to be quite a slow burn(not a bad thing) so I am not quite sure why people are finding it boring since the pacing hasn't been all that different compared to previous updates.

Also,

Wolf Plays™, I get where you're coming from with Lucy now. I find her...spunky :whistle:
First off: Slow burn is an understatement. But, yes. Slow, but a good story. I'm a little frustrated with that. But: Kissed Lucy!

As for you finding her 'spunky' it's a start. :p

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
First off: Slow burn is an understatement. But, yes. Slow, but a good story. I'm a little frustrated with that. But: Kissed Lucy!

As for you finding her 'spunky' it's a start. :p
need to get to her on her back covered in SPUNKY :devilish::devilish:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh come on, I am the first to admit I hate Emma's mum, I don't even use her name, and think she is a shit mum, but she was badly beaten, and her kid is sheltered, and only just now at what 18 finding out like pretty much all women she likes having her feet played with.
There is no such thing as a too-slow burn, at least for this game.

Emmas mum hates us if she found out we rub Emma's feet I am sure she would fire us, let alone trying to do anything sexual, even with Lucy.

Hell, if you told me the current guy in America's white house would be named greatest president ever, I would believe that before there being anything sexual in this game for many updates.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes