4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i dont get how we go from man hating and cant stand to be in the same room with the mc to her falling in love and willing to sleep with him it just seems she hate men to much

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
i dont no if Kaylah becomes a LI and not involved in any of the evil plots she might be who i would choose
Well I am not fully up on everything, but the fact there is no harem tag, I am guessing its pick one and only one, no way the new girl is a sweet and innocent as Emma.
Besides, she a model, she probably on meth or heroine.:p:D:D

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Well I am not fully up on everything, but the fact there is no harem tag, I am guessing its pick one and only one, no way the new girl is a sweet and innocent as Emma.
i like the fact we can only pick 1 and Emma would be number 1 pick its just that would mean Charlotte could be a future mother in law and thats scary

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yeah this going to be a pick one and stick with it.

I'm going the role of Emma's future dad and Charlotte's hubby in this one.
I'd do another one for Emma.

Despite my preference for harem games, have zero interest in the aunt, sister or new model.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
also of evry updates seems always more little i really loved this game i would help Charlotte maybe kill the bastard who knocr in the past soo bad and protect her as better i can i know seems impossible but i really would make her again an open woman and maybe my girlfriend but first she need tostart believe me and maybe this will start from the next update':unsure::cool: :love::pEmma is always soo sweet i need help her too,Lucy will be a perfect funny,hot,sexy girlfriend too and never forget the new model ,she is so hooot and gorgeous and im really curios how and if i will be albel to help Suzi about not be fuck in the ass from this pervert.Can't wait to see what's will happened in the future versions.(y)

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
That is a problem is in pure love story games. Those stories are all about getting the girl. So once you got the girl, there is not much story to tell. That is usually why sex comes after.
I think that's more the case with stories ( in video games) poorly told. I'd like to see, when the whole drama is over, to take this further: marriage ( with Charlotte/Lucy), no stress-family life, seeing how life turned out for the better with Emma/Suzy, and so on.
For this update, I think he needs to start to make a turning point with relations with Charlotte. Maybe on the planned event,MC will step up for her ( a.k.a beat the living shit out of that psycho) and she'll finally start to open up to him.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
i like the fact we can only pick 1 and Emma would be number 1 pick its just that would mean Charlotte could be a future mother in law and thats scary
Yeah this going to be a pick one and stick with it.

I'm going the role of Emma's future dad and Charlotte's hubby in this one.
I'd do another one for Emma.

Despite my preference for harem games, have zero interest in the aunt, sister or new model.
Oh so it is pick one, well that is ok, makes a change for me.
Yeah me too, oh no wait, well Emma will call me daddy, but not because of being with her mum.:p:D

• Love
Reactions: frozenfeet

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
OK the "nobody is telling anybody nuthin' " gets a little annoying. Just talk to each other dammit!
My MC is sooo ready to kick (or spank) some ass already (next update maybe?)... pleeease :)

But i still like the game and want to cuddle and protect Emma :D

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think that's more the case with stories ( in video games) poorly told. I'd like to see, when the whole drama is over, to take this further: marriage ( with Charlotte/Lucy), no stress-family life, seeing how life turned out for the better with Emma/Suzy, and so on.
For this update, I think he needs to start to make a turning point with relations with Charlotte. Maybe on the planned event,MC will step up for her ( a.k.a beat the living shit out of that psycho) and she'll finally start to open up to him.
In pure love stories, the conflict to be resolved is getting the girl. Once you got the girl, the conflict is resolved and you need something else to keep the story interesting. That is the reason why stories end with "and they live happily ever after". I am not saying you cannot create a new conflict, but it will no longer be a pure love story. For example, after the prince and the princess married and are happy raising a family, an orc invasion attacked and the magical kingdom is involved in an epic war. I think it would be awesome to see the characters in such a scenario, but can you call that a pure love story? Of course not, the plot driver now is the war, not getting the girl.
That is what I meant. It can be an amazing love story, nothing to do with whether it is poorly or greatly done, it is with what makes the story interesting. In pure love story, that is simply getting the girl.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
In pure love stories, the conflict to be resolved is getting the girl. Once you got the girl, the conflict is resolved and you need something else to keep the story interesting. That is the reason why stories end with "and they live happily ever after". I am not saying you cannot create a new conflict, but it will no longer be a pure love story. For example, after the prince and the princess married and are happy raising a family, an orc invasion attacked and the magical kingdom is involved in an epic war. I think it would be awesome to see the characters in such a scenario, but can you call that a pure love story? Of course not, the plot driver now is the war, not getting the girl.
That is what I meant. It can be an amazing love story, nothing to do with whether it is poorly or greatly done, it is with what makes the story interesting. In pure love story, that is simply getting the girl.
Going beyond the idea of a pure love story and into stories in general. If you want to take it beyond the prince and princess get married, and into the orc invasion you've got to plan it like that from the start and build the whole story around it. Else you end up like so many failed T.V. series. They have a fantastic season 1 with an awesome plot that it brought to a conclusion then get renewed for a second season and start coming up with all sorts of crap to fill the space for that 2nd, 3rd 4th season etc.

Back on topic here, the story would need to be beyond the MC getting the girl Emma/charlotte and the whole story beyond that, how does MC+Emma look and work with Charlotte still hating men, is the MC just another of those predators who now has her daughter, does he actually help her overcome her fear and hatred to a point she's happy to she her baby with him?

Or the MC+Charlie, so he's helped her with her issues and taught her to trust again and love a man, how does that play out with Emma and Suzzie, does he become that father Emma's always wanted. Is that why Suzzie is so angry all the time...

Reactions: 6pak2go
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes