4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
The change to make MC more "professional" hasn't gone in the right direction IMO. And I'm talking more than pointlessly removing the innocent nude scene of Emma and her inner dialogue about it. (Although that's certainly where the bad changes started)
Now it feels like while MC is physically present in scenes, there's no emotional attachment to them. Basically he's just a male mannequin without almost any thoughts about what's happening.
Also going away from almost exclusively first person pov certainly hasn't helped

So in essence the renders are still beautiful and combined with a great story...but "professional" has become boring, with no excitement or imagination used for the dialogue anymore. I don't see why they needed to change a winning formula. I hope this part will improve in the future

Last edited:

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
A really nice game.. I love how the DEV is building up a storyline rather than just adding sex scenes like most games... Can someone tell me how frequent are the updates?

Reactions: Max1276

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Great game, keeps on getting better and better, hope we get to beat that rapist to eat through a straw for the rest of his useless life

Reactions: XxEratosthenesxX

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
found a small bug with the achievements screen that happened to me in the previous version and didnt get fixed in the new one..
the achievements counted the same ones more then once so now it shows suzi has 4/20 when in fact there are only 2 in game... similar issue withy the others..
Thanks. I wasn't aware of this. I'll look into it. (y)

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
So I played through this one, and I feel like the developer wanted to have a girl of about 13 or 14 years of age but to avoid the whole underage thing they just made an 18 year old who acts and is treated like she's 13. Either that or she is just written to be a mentally handicapped 18 year old?

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
i hope in the next update we start moving the needle on Zak a little bit tho, confirming he's an asshole or have him be friendly towards Emma, both would be interesting to see where it goes but there needs to be some interaction there in the near future (just my humble opinion tho, the dev is doing awesome work)
Zak will feature more prominently in the next update. Not sure whether this intentions will be clear though. :)

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes