4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

redhatter

May 24, 2017
The games really fun, I'm really enjoying the characters, their pasts and how they all interact together. I really prefer these slow burn games since I can really get immersed in the story.

One negative I would put forward though is I feel the game is a lot more immersive when the MC isn't shown onscreen, I like how he is written, but when even I see his incredibly bland face I feel he looks like he should be working in a office cubicle not a retired army veteran turned bodyguard. I think the game would be more immersive without showing his face all the time.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
View attachment 953318

Unlocked

It looks like the intruder is back in the house
Did they really thought I was going to let a random a stranger that likes to dress up and visit children while they sleep in their beds to lure them with "presents" get close to my baby girl? Same guy that has a very suspicious "nice or naughty list" of those children? Presents that as far as we know are made by very small people in very unhealthy enviroments?

When you think about it, the whole Santa business is shady at least.. He and all his "magic reindeers" will have to pass through me before he can get close to Emma.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Did they really thought I was going to let a random a stranger that likes to dress up and visit children while they sleep in their beds to lure them with "presents" get close to my baby girl? Same guy that has a very suspicious "nice or naughty list" of those children? Presents that as far as we know are made by very small people in very unhealthy enviroments?

When you think about it, the whole Santa business is shady at least.. He and all his "magic reindeers" will have to pass through me before he can get close to Emma.
Wait, how do we know Santa isn’t the culprit?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Remember kids, don't talk to strangers. if ones tries to give you anything...run...shout...get a policeman.

Then on Chrstmas Eve a big fat man in a red suit will climb down the chimney with presents and if you see him..>DON'T SAY A WORD!
but what if the stranger has Haribo, everyone loves Haribo

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

androm3dart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
I'm getting the error "yd_choice_02" not defined at game/ep06 at line 1111.
Anyone having the same issues?

D

Deleted member 3116788

Great story so far. I am enjoying it. Can't wait for more to come for this story.

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
I'm getting the error "yd_choice_02" not defined at game/ep06 at line 1111.
Anyone having the same issues?
Hi.
Are you using a saved game that was started before v0.5.1?
If so then, sorry, but I'm afraid I made some changes that broke old saved games and required a restart.

Reactions: Ghostly
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes