4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial ndroid port of Hillside 0.7 with Qleaf walkthrough mod. If you have the same error I had regarding "aunt_choice_00" after loading a save from chapter 5 end, roll back until aunt "I've ruined my chances of finding a good man. I know you wouldn't be interested in someone like me." After making choice it will be ok.
Mega
Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.7

tomberaid

Jun 20, 2020
Hello
In order to complete a translation, would someone have the images of the character profiles but without the text?
I would really appreciate it because it would save me hours of photoshop retouching.

Cordially

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
It's unsual for me to be more interested in story dialogues than a fuc*ing girls. Seriously i like the story so far, something fresh in sea of "my step son is coming home" pictures looks nice, nothing to fancy, but it does the job done, you can see emotions at their faces and generally speaking its good game.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Played the game again for the second time, the first time i played it after the first release. I said then that the game has some beautifully written characters, but boy i am totally hooked now.
It is not often that the text is so easy to read, it just flows so naturally. The story, the dialogues both so well written. It is really weird that the a game that has basically no sexy interactions so far and yet is so interesting that when this version ended i was like damn it is 4:20 am here and i want to read more lol.
Obviously look forward to seeing some sexy scenes (obviously not sex yet, but some teasing from Charlotte and Emma especially, both are just too cute ), but so far the story is carrying the game even without sex, but damn can´t wait to see some teasing.

Last edited:

Benco

Feb 15, 2018
Many thanks for the update and I really do love this game!

Emma is soo cute, Charlotte is as strict as she should be, Suzie is obnoxious, Lucy is my secret love, and props to Kaylah.

By the way, it is one of the games with the most elegantly dressed women - the Dev has good taste when it comes to fashion :)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes