4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
Many thanks for the update and I really do love this game!

Emma is soo cute, Charlotte is as strict as she should be, Suzie is obnoxious, Lucy is my secret love, and props to Kaylah.

By the way, it is one of the games with the most elegantly dressed women - the Dev has good taste when it comes to fashion :)
Yes He Does,...Wawo!!

Reactions: 6pak2go

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, enjoyable update for the most part, I wish there was an option when Emma came down, she looked OK, but I thought she was prettier without the make up, would have been nice to tell her she doesn't need it, maybe other than lipstick.

"He is just napping" had me laughing.

Comforting to know the dev is smart enough to ignore the idiots, except for Lucy any thing more sexual at this point, except for Emma's unrealized foot fetish, would just be retarded.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1609445406595.jpeg

Unlocked

Happy New Year to everyone!
Thank you for all of your support in 2020. I simply wouldn't be able to do this without you and am extremely grateful to you for giving me the opportunity to create Hillside.
I wish you all the best for 2021.

Thanks,
DB

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
View attachment 965099

Unlocked

Thank you for all of your support in 2020. I simply wouldn't be able to do this without you and am extremely grateful to you for giving me the opportunity to create Hillside.
I wish you all the best for 2021.

Thanks,
DB
Hey one person is missing here - where is Daddy aka the MC?! Emma could never celebrate New Years Eve without him ...

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hey one person is missing here - where is Daddy aka the MC?! Emma could never celebrate New Years Eve without him ...
I think this way:
MC takes a photo of the family.

Edit:
And congratulations to HillsideVN for winning the Christmas Contest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Just got caught up to latest update. Very well done game with realistic story telling and dialogue. I didn't even care that theres no sexy time scenes. Which is a testament of how much I enjoy the game. Just put it in when it makes sense to do so and not because of pressure. Also, I'm surprise that this genre (stalker vs body guard) isn't more popular.

If there's 1 thing I could criticize is the lack of time/space awareness. Scenes are transitioned from day/night and from place to place could be better.

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Congratulations HillsideVN for the 250$ share from the chrismas contest here!
Thank you.

Congratulations to the other winners - DriftyGames , recreation , Nottravis and Kinderfeld.

Thanks to everyone that voted for Hillside and to everyone that has taken an interest in it.

And a special thank you to Raminita for recommending Hillside in the contest thread and for the regular posts she makes in this thread. Thanks, Rami. (y)

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Thank you.

Congratulations to the other winners - DriftyGames , recreation , Nottravis and Kinderfeld.

Thanks to everyone that voted for Hillside and to everyone that has taken an interest in it.

And a special thank you to Raminita for recommending Hillside in the contest thread and for the regular posts she makes in this thread. Thanks, Rami. (y)

Seeing you and Drifty win makes my heart happy.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Thank you.

Congrats and a Happy New Year to you!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Looks cool, but there is still a global pandemic, shit ain't getting better any time soon, hell I would be surprised if it is still around in 2022.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes