4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
When you get that much of a close up, you are right, a bit cartoony and not as hot as in the game.

Reactions: 6pak2go

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Got the same error, is it serious for game and what value should I input there?
Apologies. That was a misleading post by me.

While I have found the error and fixed the code, I haven't released a fixed version yet.

yd_choice_07 should have been set to 0 if you chose not to rub Emma's feet.

If you ignore the exception then I will fix it at the start of the next update and it shouldn't cause any further problems.

Reactions: Ghostly

leonox

Oct 10, 2017
Well, for Emma's body I used Mika 7 . Still I'm not 100% sure if this is the model that DB is using for her. Probably yes but with some morphs on her face.

I may have to disagree

I don’t know if it’s me but the eyebrows make her look like a $1 hooker

in other words it seems as though she lost her innocence
As for her eyebrows I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it. I'll have to make some changes if I decide to make more fan-art.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
finally played this game again after a while. Just gotta say Hannah,and the other model Kayleh or whatever his name are,well they're both super hot.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Anyone know a game that is similar to this? (i.e. stalker/bad guy vs hired body guard) Shocked this type of genre isn't more popular tbh because I'm hooked. Tried Lexi earlier and got caught up which I am now regretting since its on hold. Need more!

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Apologies. That was a misleading post by me.

While I have found the error and fixed the code, I haven't released a fixed version yet.

yd_choice_07 should have been set to 0 if you chose not to rub Emma's feet.

If you ignore the exception then I will fix it at the start of the next update and it shouldn't cause any further problems.
(y)

Reactions: HillsideVN

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Well, for Emma's body I used Mika 7 . Still I'm not 100% sure if this is the model that DB is using for her. Probably yes but with some morphs on her face.

As for her eyebrows I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it. I'll have to make some changes if I decide to make more fan-art.
SHe looks great, maybe the body even better being a bit slimmer in your version

Reactions: leonox

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well if there is that much attention why not have a fan art thread, instead of posting Loli pics in a game which clearly has no loli, well as of yet, and doubt there ever will be.

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
Well if there is that much attention why not have a fan art thread, instead of posting Loli pics in a game which clearly has no loli, well as of yet, and doubt there ever will be.
Emma looks like a loli, and she sometimes acts that way.

leonox

Oct 10, 2017
As for having a Fan-Art thread I completely agree. It's exactly what I was saying in my first posts here, because this is a nice game and it deserves more attention.

As for the rest, since I see a few negative comments, I'm really sorry for messing this thread with my fan art ideas and renders :(
I will not post any other bad quality images of Emma looking like a whore or loli. I give up, I promise.
Have a good day people.

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
As for having a Fan-Art thread I completely agree. It's exactly what I was saying in my first posts here, because this is a nice game and it deserves more attention.

As for the rest, since I see a few negative comments, I'm really sorry for messing this thread with my fan art ideas and renders :(
I will not post any other bad quality images of Emma looking like a whore or loli. I give up, I promise.
Have a good day people.
No. You did a very good job. Lolis are not a crime.
18 year olds can look younger. Fact. :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You're taking it the wrong way, Proud Father, Apartment 69, Maou Sama, which have lolis is one thing, but when your making a girl who is clearly legal age and then making her loli is where some people, might have a problem, especially if you haven't checked with the dev.

As for quality, everyone starts out shit, the only way to get better is practice.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes