4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thank you.

Congratulations to the other winners - DriftyGames , recreation , Nottravis and Kinderfeld.

Thanks to everyone that voted for Hillside and to everyone that has taken an interest in it.

And a special thank you to Raminita for recommending Hillside in the contest thread and for the regular posts she makes in this thread. Thanks, Rami. (y)

Happy New Year to everyone!
Thank you - and congrats to you too :)

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
As for having a Fan-Art thread I completely agree. It's exactly what I was saying in my first posts here, because this is a nice game and it deserves more attention.

As for the rest, since I see a few negative comments, I'm really sorry for messing this thread with my fan art ideas and renders :(
I will not post any other bad quality images of Emma looking like a whore or loli. I give up, I promise.
Have a good day people.
No need to apologize, your renders are nice and still related to the game. A fan art thread would be a great idea, maybe you can start one?

leonox

Oct 10, 2017
No need to apologize, your renders are nice and still related to the game. A fan art thread would be a great idea, maybe you can start one?
Thank you for your kind words :)
But this part of my post ("I will not post any other bad quality images of Emma looking like a whore or loli") was ironic. I mean, I'm not a professional 3D artist, I'm just using Daz Studio in my limited free time, so my renders are not the best of the best or super good but they are not bad or mediocre either. Whoever doubts he can view my previous ones in AWAM fan-art thread.

I just wanted to wish people here Happy New Year using a (not 100% accurate) model of Emma in a few renders and what did I take back?!? Comments like Emma looks like a whore or a loli or cartoonish etc. Seriously? That was really rude, so I will not make the same mistake again.

As for making the thread I don't know how to open a thread(not that I think it would be a big deal), but since I don't know the 3D models of the characters there is no point to do it. If the models I'll use are not 100% accurate as the original ones, I'll read the same rude comments again, so no thanks. Until someone finds the (very close to) original ones I'll be back to AWAM thread.

End of the off topic. Sorry for this again. Have a nice day all of you.

Last edited:

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Thank you for your kind words :)
But this part of my post ("I will not post any other bad quality images of Emma looking like a whore or loli") was ironic. I mean, I'm not a professional 3D artist, I'm just using Daz Studio in my limited free time, so my renders are not the best of the best or super good but they are not bad or mediocre either. Whoever doubts he can view my previous ones in AWAM fan-art thread.

I just wanted to wish people here Happy New Year using a (not 100% accurate) model of Emma in a few renders and what did I take back?!? Comments like Emma looks like a whore or a loli or cartoonish etc. Seriously? That was really rude, so I will not make the same mistake again.

As for making the thread I don't know how to open a thread(not that I think it would be a big deal), but since I don't know the 3D models of the characters there is no point to do it. If the models I'll use are not 100% accurate as the original ones, I'll read the same rude comments again, so no thanks. Until someone finds the (very colese to) original ones I'll be back to AWAM thread.

End of the off topic. Sorry for this again. Have a nice day all of you.
i'm sorry people said those things to you man

for what it's worth i liked the renders and i hope you continue to do them, even if you don't want to share them anymore

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
As for having a Fan-Art thread I completely agree. It's exactly what I was saying in my first posts here, because this is a nice game and it deserves more attention.

As for the rest, since I see a few negative comments, I'm really sorry for messing this thread with my fan art ideas and renders :(
I will not post any other bad quality images of Emma looking like a whore or loli. I give up, I promise.
Have a good day people.

Create the thread. There is nothing wrong with creating a FAN thread.

Forget about the negative comments. Keep on creating the models.

When the thread is made you won't be the only one creating fan art, there will be others that follow plus eventually you or another DAZ artist will find the exact character models for this game. Just keep playing around.

Disregard the comments keep on posting them rest assured its a mother of time before you find her actual 3D model.
Your not that far off from her character model.

Don't let a few little comments get to you

Raminita has been kind enough to create a fantastic new banner for my Patreon page.
I'd really appreciate it if you could drop her a like to thank her for me next time you see her.
Thanks. (y)
it seemed fitting New Year, New Banner

Raminita is one awesome girl isn't she? :):giggle:
are you asking?

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Nice banner, Raminita

small beauty mistake: the shadows look wrong (letters rounded, shade angular)

And the D starts exactly at the line from the background ... not optimal.

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Nice banner, Raminita

small beauty mistake: the shadows look wrong (letters rounded, shade angular)

And the D starts exactly at the line from the background ... not optimal.

there is nothing wrong, the shade is moved slightly downward and a couple pixels to the left. The stroking may come out from the background into the D is something I didn't want to nitpick though I can simply make it invisible if I wanted to.

I do love active criticism from my works so I do appreciate it

there for here it is and Dark Blue is welcomed to switch it up

Damn looks good Raminita. I'll steal that and use it for the thread if you guys don't mind lol.
If Dark Blue doesn't mind why not.

use which ever you please.

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Ms. Hillside

Voting has closed and it is time to announce the winner.
This time, with 44% of the votes, it's CHARLOTTE!

1609879621363.png

FULL RESULTS
Votes cast : 152

1st : Charlotte (44%)
2nd : Emma (38%)
3rd : Lucy (10%)
4th : Suzi (9%)

Suzi finishes in last place, but with the same percentage of votes as in the previous poll. While Lucy has gained significantly, up from just 4% last time.
Emma is the real loser, dropping from 51% of the vote to just 38%!

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Ms. Hillside

Voting has closed and it is time to announce the winner.
This time, with 44% of the votes, it's CHARLOTTE!

View attachment 972777

FULL RESULTS
Votes cast : 152

1st : Charlotte (44%)
2nd : Emma (38%)
3rd : Lucy (10%)
4th : Suzi (9%)

Suzi finishes in last place, but with the same percentage of votes as in the previous poll. While Lucy has gained significantly, up from just 4% last time.
Emma is the real loser, dropping from 51% of the vote to just 38%!

Shit, this Dev has a hard time showing meat, well, good choice Miss Charlotte won, we are looking forward to the next update :cool:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes