4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
You are probably tired of hearing from me all I care is Emma (don't worry i will keep doing it regardless)

After that, though, I am interested then in Suzi. Very much to be honest. I hope she does not suddenly become cute little puppy infatuated with MC after he does something nice to her (as saving her of her current pinch) but rather remains a total challenge, hating MC a minute and being totally in love the minute later and coming back to hate.

I want her to remain a rival heroine to MC, there are too few of those.
After all of DBs comments on here and his discord I've read, I'm pretty sure you'll have your wish. You are going to have to tame Suzi and show her discipline. Ought to be interesting to say the least. :unsure:

And I think we might be able to have a quick fling with Kaylah even if she isn't a main LI. I think she's a plot device to stir a little possessiveness and/or jealousy in Charlotte. Notice Charlottes face in this shot after the MC saves her from Frank.

Oooh, I love a little cat fight. Imagine having two super models fighting over you? Sweet! :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
And I think we might be able to have a quick fling with Kaylah even if she isn't a main LI. I think she's a plot device to stir a little possessiveness and/or jealousy in Charlotte. Notice Charlottes face in this shot after the MC saves her from Frank.
I think Charlotte's possible possessiveness over the MC can be a problem in future updates if the player chooses another path than hers. That is exactly why in 99,99% of the games I play I prefer harem over single LI because in harem games all girls are happy and they don't have broken hearts, at least not in the ones that I played.
I can't even say what this game does different that I even still play it

Reactions: mythor55

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
WOW! I cannot believe I've been lucky enough to play first AOA Academy and now this back to back. This was soo good and totally traumatic at the same time - the scene where Charlotte was being beaten was particularly difficult for me to watch.
I really wish I was able financially to support some of you girls/guys work as you really deserve it, but all I can offer for now is my thanks - not that that means much :).
Emma is totally adorable and if anything bad happens to her I will hunt you down and your family :D.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Gotta say, I'm feeling prety good about this theory after the latest update.

Zak goes away for a week and the mean texts stop, and in other news, 1+1=2 and water is wet. I think we know who's doing it now.
Yeah i was thinking the same thing, we don't really know many guys in Emma's school and i didn't think the guy who actually likes her would do it, and Zak seems like a dude who would send those texts but i don't really have a reason why yet

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah i was thinking the same thing, we don't really know many guys in Emma's school and i didn't think the guy who actually likes her would do it, and Zak seems like a dude who would send those texts but i don't really have a reason why yet
I do, and it's basically what I said in that previous comment; that he wants to control Emma and he's doing that by crippling her self-esteem and self-confidence so that when he swoops in and gives all the love and affection she wants, she feels like he's the only one who can give that to her. It's the classic pattern of a domestic abuser; get them to feel beholden to you and you have total power over them to do with what you will.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

A quick update on yesterday's poll result:
Unable to bear the sight of her daughter's tears, Charlotte decided to withdraw from the competition and allow Emma to retain her crown!

Rammstein1

Aug 26, 2019
I do, and it's basically what I said in that previous comment; that he wants to control Emma and he's doing that by crippling her self-esteem and self-confidence so that when he swoops in and gives all the love and affection she wants, she feels like he's the only one who can give that to her. It's the classic pattern of a domestic abuser; get them to feel beholden to you and you have total power over them to do with what you will.
If that's the case, I'm affraid we might need a pair of cement shoes for Mr. Prince.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sorry about the scruffy marks in the corners of the poll update image. I noticed it and uploaded a new version but Raminita was too quick for me!
Just wanted to say that in the latest update, the phrase "stop the night" is used when referring to Emma going to Lucy's for the night, but really this should be either "stay the night" or "spend the night" as "stop the night" is not something that English speakers say. Same thing when Emma says, "I used to love stopping with you" would be better as "I used to love staying with you".

Reactions: HillsideVN

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Just wanted to say that in the latest update, the phrase "stop the night" is used when referring to Emma going to Lucy's for the night, but really this should be either "stay the night" or "spend the night" as "stop the night" is not something that English speakers say. Same thing when Emma says, "I used to love stopping with you" would be better as "I used to love staying with you".
Thanks. It's been pointed out to me already and I will change it for the next update.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
i get that but as far as i know we haven't seen Zak paying any attention to Emma one way or the other, if he's actually interested in her or not so without that indication it's kinda hard to understand for me why he would do that at this point in the game, but i maybe need to replay it either way to pay more attention to it

either way DarkBlue said to me we will see more about this in the next update so we'll get at least some insight in to this, but your theorie seems very likely to me at least

Reactions: Chronos169

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
You are probably tired of hearing from me all I care is Emma (don't worry i will keep doing it regardless)

After that, though, I am interested then in Suzi. Very much to be honest. I hope she does not suddenly become cute little puppy infatuated with MC after he does something nice to her (as saving her of her current pinch) but rather remains a total challenge, hating MC a minute and being totally in love the minute later and coming back to hate.

I want her to remain a rival heroine to MC, there are too few of those.
Don't worry. Suzi's not going to become a cute little puppy. More like an angry cat with sharp claws!

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
idk what to do about this kid anymore... her mom won the contest fair and square and there goes the waterworks... and mommy gave her back her crown. What's next? Is she gonna get a PS5 and a big bowl of ice cream just so she can cope with stress? :cautious:
Why can't you learn from Charlotte and be nice just once? :mad:
Emma gets what Emma wants. You know that!

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
idk what to do about this kid anymore... her mom won the contest fair and square and there goes the waterworks... and mommy gave her back her crown. What's next? Is she gonna get a PS5 and a big bowl of ice cream just so she can cope with stress? :cautious:
Don´t worry: Charlotte just promised a fair and peaceful transition of power to the next queen of Hillside ... or am I confusing this with the transition of power in the US now? ... I get so confused these days ...:p:ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes