4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 953318

Unlocked

It looks like the intruder is back in the house
This is good. Even better would be MC as Santa with Emma on his lap :p
Umm... That's a lot of waiting then... Anyways Thanks!
Yeah not sure why dev slowed down updates when it seems the updates have gotten shorter too

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
This is good. Even better would be MC as Santa with Emma on his lap :p
Funny you should say that...

Yeah not sure why dev slowed down updates when it seems the updates have gotten shorter too
I was trying to re-render and process all of the old images(900+) to move the game to 1080p.
Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get it done in time for this release. Future updates will be bigger.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I find the plot of this game very interesting.
But the writing...
At least half of it doesn't sound like someone any real people would say. Besides the fact that they don't act like their age. They all act like teenagers.
I am still glad that this game is focused on the story, I just hope in time the writing gets better. And hopefully by the second or third game, it all comes into place.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Remember kids, don't talk to strangers. if ones tries to give you anything...run...shout...get a policeman.

Then on Chrstmas Eve a big fat man in a red suit will climb down the chimney with presents and if you see him..>DON'T SAY A WORD!
Huh isn't the policeman also a stranger that could well be a closet serial killer or rapist. Worse imagining running from the stranger toward the policeman only to get shot down by the panicked rookie officer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chronos169

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1608844043815.jpeg

Unlocked

Emma sits on Santa's knee and finds out whether she has been a good girl this year.

Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and thank you for your support.
And also say thanks to everyone that left a message recently. I really appreciate it.
Thanks, DB

MisterSexy

Dec 4, 2018
Are there a lot of problems in the game, is there anything to fix it? Think it's a good game already! I wait for new update every time! I hope there is some more sexual scenes ingame. :love:

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
So the contest brought me here. How good is the story ? How much playtime ?
UPD: Damn. No sex yet, right ?

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Really enjoyed the update, but I do have one criticism.

This update felt very....disjointed. Or a little rushed. It seemed to jump very quickly from one plot point to another and wasn't as smooth or fleshed out as previous updates. It felt like too much of the story was being told with too few slides, like there was more filler conversations in earlier patches. I still enjoyed it a lot but found it noticeable.

Anyway, I started the Lucy romance for my first playthrough and I'm starting to regret not doing Charlotte first....(okay that sounded more innocent in my head than it does written down....)

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Just for fun...
Emma gets a kitten for Christmas.
While the MC tries for a kiss under the mistletoe with Suzi.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes