4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Oh is this blood on the Mc's Hand?

So i am assuming that the Nightmares from "us" are getting worser and propably hitting the wall and hurting "ourself" is another step in the growing relationship on the Charlie route. I hope she is threatening us well.

Second pic, maybe Zakky boy is also there and Emma won't see him.

Third, interesting is there a conversation about "us" going on???

Edit:

Also to mention, that Charlie starts caring that much about "us" that she is dashing/entering "our " room in her sleep/underwear to check what is going on.

P.s.

And about time to thank Raminita feeding us so often with the latest updates (and others too).

Last edited:

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Since I doubt the stalker got into MC's bedroom and got beaten bloody, I'm assuming the bloody fist is the MC punching a wall or thrashing about during a nightmare or something else along those lines.
the nightmare thing would probably be really good to get some sympathy with Charlotte

i think he would be sitting up on the bed though and it would make more sense to me if he sliced his arm open on a piece of glass of a broken lamp or something (though that would be pretty extreme) but punching a wall seems more logical when seeing the picture

i do think the nightmare situation would be very interesting tho

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 6pak2go

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm an Emma fan too but the relationship to the MC seems to be mostly father/daughter thus far. She's gotten a few tingles sure. And it could certainly evolve to something more intimate from where it is.

But this brings us back to the points I was raising earlier. I THINK Lucy would still be pretty hurt, but not nearly as bad if the MC dumped her for Charlotte.

On the other hand, Charlotte would go absolutely nuclear. Even if she herself had no interest in the MC, she'd see it as her having brought a sexual predator into her house and exposed her innocent little Emma to his wicked manipulations. And she probably wouldn't be all that far off the mark.
First of all, the dev has said Emma will be a LI.
Second, so she calls us daddy, even better.
Third, couldn't care less about Lucy.
Fourth, Emma is supposed to be over 18 yes, then she can make her own choices whether her mum likes it or not.
Fifth, this whole manipulation/corrupting Emma shit as far as I am concerned can just fuck right off.
Lastly, I wonder if the dev thought there would be this level of fan debating of this game.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

The conversation with Charlotte resumes after she hears a loud noise and rushes to the MC's bedroom.
Emma hides behind the MC to avoid being seen while shopping for Charlotte's birthday present.
And a visit to the spa for Charlotte's birthday sees everyone in a more relaxed mood.
Yes Emma with ponytail look is back!

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Unlocked

These are just some images I created for the recent poll but rejected.

1610570977344.png 1610570995589.png 1610571043968.png 1610571159062.png

For some reasons i can't upload the Lucy image, it seems it is to big.

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
First of all, the dev has said Emma will be a LI.
Second, so she calls us daddy, even better.
Third, couldn't care less about Lucy.
Fourth, Emma is supposed to be over 18 yes, then she can make her own choices whether her mum likes it or not.
Fifth, this whole manipulation/corrupting Emma shit as far as I am concerned can just fuck right off.
Lastly, I wonder if the dev thought there would be this level of fan debating of this game.

I mean...is it really a debate if I don't particularly disagree with any of your points? lol

Well, except for your Lucy hate. Lucy's awesome. And sexy as hell. And she's gotten a real raw deal. She deserves to finally be happy.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
View attachment 983443

The conversation with Charlotte resumes after she hears a loud noise and rushes to the MC's bedroom.
We can only hope that the blood is from repeated strikes to Zak's face...

I mean...is it really a debate if I don't particularly disagree with any of your points? lol

Well, except for your Lucy hate. Lucy's awesome. And sexy as hell. And she's gotten a real raw deal. She deserves to finally be happy.
Obviously this game will require 4 complete playthroughs unless a "Harem" tag magically appears...

Reactions: Shyguy1369

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Does anyone know who is emma's father?
Any information?
I'm curious how charlotte had children with a man when she can't trust them!
Or maybe it was before the accidents?

27th February
That's too long,a month and half from now!!
Patience.
3.gif

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Does anyone know who is emma's father?
Any information?
I'm curious how charlotte had children with a man when she can't trust them!
Or maybe it was before the accidents?
I've just been assuming that whoever he was, he abandoned them long ago and I recall one of the characters(Charlotte herself, I think) making a comment along those lines. Or maybe it was Suzi? I seem to recall her saying something about how she stepped up to take care of Emma when their dad cut out on them.

I expect him abandoning the family was the first of Charlotte's trauma dominoes to tip over.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes