4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
I must say, I just finished 0.7 of this and I feel very conflicted about this story. I love that it is showing restraint and NOT throwing women at the player, that feels much closer to reality than the constant onslaught from others. I actually adore that the characters are afraid to discuss what is bothering them and the slow burn is drawing me in more and more. However, I don't like that Charlotte constantly has the same conversation with herself about how she treats the player. I understand her reasons for being distant and agree with them, just the repeated thoughts just seem to run together after a while. I also don't like that Charlotte broke down in front of Kaylah as she just seems to be too guarded to ever let that out to someone that is a stranger, even if she is trying to warn them.

I feel that I must bring up the stalker as well, given that it feels like that storyline is being shoved to the back and is going to be rushing to the finish instead of drawn out. I may be wrong here, but I feel that same story has too many red herrings as to the identity of the stalker. Personally, I have gone from thinking it was Zak to Steve to David to Kaylah and now I am almost convinced that it is a Scream situation where it is multiple stalkers.

I do really love that this story has shown the darker side of fame and I want to applaud it for this, but I also feel that the acts being shown may be meant to give the player a reason for the beat downs that are going to be served later. If I am wrong then, praise away. I just hope this is not using these unspeakable acts as nothing more than "cheap heat". I do hope the dev plans more than just to version 1.0 as this story feels like it will take more than a few more updates to be complete.

I hope it doesn't sound like I am displeased with this story as that is far from the case. What I enjoy is so good that what in my opinion are flaws stand out even more. At the same time, I honestly can't wait to play more and hopefully get some more questions answered about everyone's backstories. Oh and while I doubt it has ever been stated, does anyone know how old the player character is supposed to be? I say player character here as they most certainly are not the main focus and I have no problem with that.
Charlotte didn't get "cold" emotionally after the incidents, unlike other characters like luna for example from deluca family (hard to describe it clearly hope you get what i mean), so its normal for her to get emotional when talking about something so personal to her, it also makes her much easier to connect to
Update is coming soon. But yes I am also excited about this update.
We will have to find out
About bartender.
Which gift will MC give to charlotte.
What will happen to emma at the party.
How Kaylah will thank us for saving her. ;)
I think we will get to see Suzi a bit more in this update and she might ask MC to help her with the problem she is facing.

Damn man this game and Deluca family are the best. I love stories like these.
halfway house also released yesterday, deluca should also be coming out soon :love: we are being spoiled

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: uhhhok

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
We will have to find out
About bartender.
Which gift will MC give to charlotte.
What will happen to emma at the party.
I think we will get to see Suzi a bit more in this update and she might ask MC to help her with the problem she is facing.

you are so right !

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Just discovered this game and played it for the first time. A question:

What is the code for the unlock option in the main menu? Does it just unlock all the achievements?

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Just discovered this game and played it for the first time. A question:

What is the code for the unlock option in the main menu? Does it just unlock all the achievements?
It is herbfarmer . It is on OP(opening page) check it out. I think it shows you where the achievements are located while you are playing the game.
Have a good day XD.

Reactions: TamaMountain

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
We will have to find out
About bartender.
Which gift will MC give to Charlotte.
What will happen to Emma at the party.

And how will Charlotte thank the MC for his gift?!?.
Verbal thank you only,
Thank you w/Handshake,
Thank you w/casual hug,
or, and I know I'm dreaming here, a light kiss on the cheek?

It's gonna be a great weekend.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes