4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

V0.8 Release Update

Quick update.

It's just gone 8am here. I'm determined to get v0.8 released today(for $5+ patrons), but there is still some work to do and I can't guarantee it will be finished on time.
Whatever happens, it isn't going to be released in the next 12 hours. Apologies in advance if it is late.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

V0.8 Release Update

Quick update.

It's just gone 8am here. I'm determined to get v0.8 released today(for $5+ patrons), but there is still some work to do and I can't guarantee it will be finished on time.
Whatever happens, it isn't going to be released in the next 12 hours. Apologies in advance if it is late.
Fans right now

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

V0.8 Release Update

Quick update.

Please don't get burned!! Better to have you take an extra day than to over burn yourself and then have you lose several days.. this is always a marathon, not a sprint!

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

It's now 6pm here and I'm afraid I'm not going to get v0.8 finished tonight. So, I'm very sorry, but I'm going to have to postpone the release for 24 hours.
The good news is that the conversion to 1080p is complete and this update will be the largest one yet.

Apologies for the delay,

Sorry guys at least 1 more day

Mar 5, 2020

Unlocked

It's now 6pm here and I'm afraid I'm not going to get v0.8 finished tonight. So, I'm very sorry, but I'm going to have to postpone the release for 24 hours.
The good news is that the conversion to 1080p is complete and this update will be the largest one yet.

Apologies for the delay,

Gotta give him credit, he is proactive. If he is not making his deadline, he warns his patrons in advance and does not go silent until the update is ready like most devs do.

Last edited:

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
The creative process is wrought with pitfalls. Issues crop up at the last minute and can be very frustrating to correct when you've had little to no rest and under pressure to make a deadline. Keep up the good work, my friend. Take care DB and release it when you are ready. I'm sure it will be well worth the small delay.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020

Unlocked

Apologies for the delay,

This update will be the largest one yet?

Now this is something well worth waiting for. :)

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes