4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The delay doesn't matter to me since it first got moved to the evening anyway, and the new version of Sunshine Love comes out in 35 minutes. Both games would be over the 5 GB MEGA limit. Tomorrow that will have reset, but then it most likely competes with the new Alexandra.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The delay doesn't matter to me since it first got moved to the evening anyway, and the new version of Sunshine Love comes out in 35 minutes. Both games would be over the 5 GB MEGA limit. Tomorrow that will have reset, but then it most likely competes with the new Alexandra.
Just use the Mega desktop app? or are you downloading to a phone?

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Well, I for one am hugely pissed off, why is sweet Emma so sad for in that picture, someone needs to pay in blood.
Or is that a look of apprehension/shyness? As she may of been put into a situation she's not totally comfortable with.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
A fucking men, and hell even for the snowflakes, A fucking women.
She always looks sad comparing herself to the other blonde, so she needs to go.

Really you can't edit and add a quoet.
Well fuck satburn Don't go bringing other logic into this.
Sorry about that!! :LOL:

But I still prefer my take on that picture, as I rather think she has that look because of her shyness, and wouldn't want to think that someone has done our little Emma any harm. :)

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Let's just agree to take her away and give her a big hug and have her accidentally call us daddy again.

I would say take her to our room, give her a foot rub, but given how some fuckers have been triggered over the footjob in Mist I will just leave at a wholesome hug.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You guys make me so proud! :giggle:
Before you get all proud, in case your one of those nutjobs who thinks sex with Emma is somehow corrupting her, I am one of those who wants to make her feel good from her pretty face to her cute toes, and make her say "daddy cum in my womb".

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Before you get all proud, in case your one of those nutjobs who thinks sex with Emma is somehow corrupting her, I am one of those who wants to make her feel good from her pretty face to her cute toes, and make her say "daddy cum in my womb".
I am way above those petty desires... I only want her to be happy to the point in which I would not lewd her if I knew that would wrong for her..

Emma's happiness>>>> my very lewd desires for her.

Obviously, I will not complain if those two subjects happen to intercede at some situation.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
What does a conversion to 1080p mean? Will the renders be of better quality, or what?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes