4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Didn't the dev say Em, her mum, her sister, and her aunt are all love interests, at which point she is going to be up for it.
Ain't like the MC is going to push her into, I mean come on, I honestly think this game could end with NO fucking any of the girls and it would be logical.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
yes, full HD instead lower quality.
I am guessing this are upscales instead of re rendering everything? I don't understand how this works but I guess re rendering everything would be a monumental task.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
That is great, the game is good as it is, story and the characters are written perfectly, but while playing the game i thought that if something could be improved than that is the render quality (renders are good or very good, but not as good as in some games here, like Summers gone or Jessica o'Neal hard news, just to name some).

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
I am guessing this are upscales instead of re rendering everything? I don't understand how this works but I guess re rendering everything would be a monumental task.
Yes, he's re-rendered it. DB started on it before last update but couldn't finish it until now. Game was originally 720p but he has now re-rendered it in 1080p. It will look a lot sharper with more details. He also re-rendered all the Patreon pinups to 4K. I believe he's also working on adding music but don't know if any will be included in this next release.

For detail oriented fanatics like me, I welcome his and others efforts toward render photo realism. With 4K hardware becoming more mainstream, it'll be just a matter of time before Developers move to 4K in AVN's. Of course, the game file sizes will get huge, but the game experience and immersion will at the next level.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yes, he's re-rendered it. DB started on it before last update but couldn't finish it until now. Game was originally 720p but he has now re-rendered it in 1080p. It will look a lot sharper with more details. He also re-rendered all the Patreon pinups to 4K. I believe he's also working on adding music but don't know if any will be included in this next release.

For detail oriented fanatics like me, I welcome his and others efforts toward render photo realism. With 4K hardware becoming more mainstream, it'll be just a matter of time before Developers move to 4K in AVN's. Of course, the game file sizes will get huge, but the game experience and immersion will at the next level.
Well it is a good opportunity to experience my baby in 1080. More Emma always warms my heart!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Didn't the dev say Em, her mum, her sister, and her aunt are all love interests, at which point she is going to be up for it.
Ain't like the MC is going to push her into, I mean come on, I honestly think this game could end with NO fucking any of the girls and it would be logical.
Yeah, those are the main girls but there are gonna be scenes with others I think. So far you can't do anything sexual with the perv aunt, so for Emma I say wait a couple of years because she's gonna be the hardest nut to crack.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
well

RIP render times though 4k should take technically 4 times the time to render, imo its not worth it, at most render it in 1440p

Reactions: Zentis
May 27, 2017
i have mega desktop app but 5gb limit stays, is there a way to go over 5gb limit at day?
Use a VPN, or buy the cheapest plan which is 5 Euros for 1TB Download limit per month, somehow it's a bit cheaper paying for the subscription on MEGA Mobile App (Android for me) and using the same account on PC. :WeSmart:

TBH, even if you downloaded all the smut on this site, I doubt it will come close to 1TB, so it's more than enough. Trust me, if you can afford it, it's well worth the investment. Instead of Download Limit you'll be having concerns about Internet Speed and Hard Disk space.

Or use a Download Manager for non-MEGA links, there are many good ones for free.

May 27, 2017

Unlocked

It's now 6pm here and I'm afraid I'm not going to get v0.8 finished tonight. So, I'm very sorry, but I'm going to have to postpone the release for 24 hours.
The good news is that the conversion to 1080p is complete and this update will be the largest one yet.

Apologies for the delay,

Sorry guys at least 1 more day
Good things take time, and while there are many good VNs on this site, there's nothing quite like Hillside. At least the dev sticks to his given release schedules, there are many devs who just say "coming when ready", or generally say 1-2 months but often delay too long.
24 hrs is hardly a wait, I would have waited 1 week as well, as long as the update is good and consistent, quality wise. Can't wait to dive back into Hillside! :D

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, those are the main girls but there are gonna be scenes with others I think. So far you can't do anything sexual with the perv aunt, so for Emma I say wait a couple of years because she's gonna be the hardest nut to crack.
You have got to be joking, the sweet virgin with daddy issues harder have sex with than her man-hating mum who was borderline raped, and beaten almost to death.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
i have mega desktop app but 5gb limit stays, is there a way to go over 5gb limit at day?
Same for me

I use the desktop app and did register, so the limit went from 1GB to 5 GB. But that only resets every 4 to 6 hours or so.
Did you buy a membership? 5GB are the limit, at least from a german ip.

That's weird, i've never had a limitation on mine, i've downloaded way more than 5GB in short periods of time...strange
you a lucky guy :(

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Same for me

you a lucky guy :(
Yeah, i've seen the whole 5GB being mentioned several times but i've never had any problems downloading anything.....very weird...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I wish I could help, but mega limits is another reason why I paid for ExpressVPN for a year.
Or you know, use NOPY, which has no limits.

Reactions: operamini

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Nope. When I started out here I used the online version of MEGA, which had a 1 GB limit. Then the files grew bigger and the site had an ad, "Use the desktop version and register to extend the limit to 5 GB." That is free. I don't know if there is a subscription which gets rid of that limit.

Or you know, use NOPY, which has no limits.
NOPY is a bit hit and miss. Lately, more often than not, the first 2 GB of a download would be really fast, then it slows to a crawl and finally fails.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes