4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
As long as the slow burn is not like AWAM, over 3 years & only sex with husband (3 pump chump) never makes her cum
At the pace we are going, I don't mind it after 3 years we have not yet been with any of them. It will mean that we have a great super long story to enjoy. The problem with AWAL is not 3 year without sex, is that it takes too long to have updates..

At Hillside speed of updates, I am more than happy with such a development!

Reactions: RolandG.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Quick update.
It's 9pm here and I still have a few hours work to do before it is finished. Then it will take an hour to upload so I'm probably just going to miss the new deadline.
But it's nearly there now.

Thanks for your patience and all of your comments.
D

mj987

Jan 26, 2020

Unlocked

Quick update.
It's 9pm here and I still have a few hours work to do before it is finished. Then it will take an hour to upload so I'm probably just going to miss the new deadline.
But it's nearly there now.

Thanks for your patience and all of your comments.
D
this made me sad but not surprised

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I must have slept all the way to Christmas cause game updates are dropping one after the other. Rebirth, alexandria, sunshine love, the author, ataegina, halfway house. Even freaking the tyrant rose from the dead!!!
wthi, wiab, delucas, heart problems, leap of faith, sotf, lewd story, privatecases, staytruestayyou, changing season, badik....plenty more to come, and revive.
though easter shouldnt be that far:unsure:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes