4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
Dev still sleeping .... so we just wait .... no more update at this moment .... maybe we need to wait another 24 to 36 hrs for the new update :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wthi, wiab, delucas, heart problems, leap of faith, sotf, lewd story, privatecases, staytruestayyou, changing season, badik....plenty more to come, and revive.
though easter shouldnt be that far:unsure:
yea, i got ~6 games updated past 3 days so no need to worry about what do during easter.

• Haha
Reactions: sevensham

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
wthi, wiab, delucas, heart problems, leap of faith, sotf, lewd story, privatecases, staytruestayyou, changing season, badik....plenty more to come, and revive.
though easter shouldnt be that far:unsure:
I'm not sure what wiab or sotf is but from the rest of the list, I only play Heart Problems.

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
I am not very familiar with dev, played this games until E7, I support only a month, once a while "spamming" at Hillside discord channel. This dev remind me on Pandelo....both of them I are perfectionist in my opinion...(I could be wrong)
I like this games.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I am not very familiar with dev, played this games until E7, I support only a month, once a while "spamming" at Hillside discord channel. This dev remind me on Pandelo....both of them I are perfectionist in my opinion...(I could be wrong)
I like this games.
Perfectionist Dev's are the best, i'd rather wait for the update until the dev is happy with it :)

Reactions: rinjing

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I just hope this update I do not need to restart, I always seem to have to restart.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
meanwhile i replayed it in anticipation of this update....

oh well if i have to restart, i'll do it. I just don't make any different choices in this game when replaying it seems :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes