4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
meanwhile i replayed it in anticipation of this update....

oh well if i have to restart, i'll do it. I just don't make any different choices in this game when replaying it seems :ROFLMAO:
Same..

Sometimes when I replayed games I go with "ohh let us see now the other choices, like the other romances..." Guess how many times I replayed Mass Effect and how many times I did not choose Liara?

Some choices are not choices at all for me... fucking brain..

Same with Emma here, I want eventually to follow Suzy's path but I know I will have a hard time not going for Emma all over again.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Same..

Sometimes when I replayed games I go with "ohh let us see now the other choices, like the other romances..." Guess how many times I replayed Mass Effect and how many times I did not choose Liara?

Same with Emma here, I want eventually to follow Suzy's path but I know I will have a hard time not going for Emma all over again.
i have the same thing but with Charlotte, i want to protect her and show her that not all men are monsters and be a dad to Emma.

i like Suzy as a character and i want her to find someone but i have no interest in her romantically

the only choice i will do differently in this game is sleeping with Kaylah (because let's face it, i'm not gonna turn her down every replay :BootyTime:)

sidenote: props to a fellow Mass Effect fan!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Same..

Wait, there where other choices than Liara? (ok, miranda but that was because of yvonne strahovski :) )

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 6pak2go and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wait, there where other choices than Liara? (ok, miranda but that was because of yvonne strahovski :) )
To be fair all girls but Ashley were amazing. Liara, Miranda, Jack, Tali.. even the non companion girls were better than Ashley..
I did cheat on Liara with Mirand, but would go back to her everytime later...

I'm gonna report this post for inappropriate behaviour
Charlotte is at least top 2 in any ranking smh
and you're calling me uncultured......
My heart has spoken (said as the mandalorian character)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
hairline bud. look at that big sexy fivehead.
View attachment 1060741
I like her!! Like, really really like her.. just hate her very badly dyed hair. You would think that someone so into the fashion industry would have a better hairdresser.

In general, though, I don't recommend posting pictures of other girls with Emma... I get tunnel vision and only see Emma when that happens.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
I like her!! Like, really really like her.. just hate her very badly dyed hair. You would think that someone so into the fashion industry would have a better hairdresser.

In general, though, I don't recommend posting pictures of other girls with Emma... I get tunnel vision and only see Emma when that happens.
wdym only see Emma? that's a blurry picture of Charlotte

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

That's a picture of Charlotte only, dunno where you seem Emma, also who is this Lucy everyone talks about?

There is Charlotte and Emma in this game and a bunch of other nameless faceless npcs. :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes