4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Sorry v0.8 still hasn't been released and I apologize for being quiet today.
Clearly things aren't working well at present and I need to change the way I do things.
V0.8 needs some work still. I will release it on Saturday 6th March.
After that I won't be setting release dates. I will start giving more detailed development updates and release things when they're ready.

Sorry for messing you all around.
Thanks,
DB

LuIuIu

Feb 15, 2018
Relax mates, it's all good. Give the man a break, will ya. Have a good week and then we'll see each other on the weekend.

Reactions: Old Dog

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Relax mates, it's all good. Give the man a break, will ya. Have a good week and then we'll see each other on the weekend.
Haven't played this game. Any lesbian content? I know it's not one of the tags but I see a lot of female hugging in the preview pics so just wondering.

Reactions: battali0n

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Haven't played this game. Any lesbian content? I know it's not one of the tags but I see a lot of female hugging in the preview pics so just wondering.
No none thankfully.

There might be some eventually with the one daughter as she's involved with her roommate.

MrFalcon71

Aug 9, 2017
What has DPC got to do with this game? All the best on the update to HillsideVN, the story has been progressing well, if we have to wait, then we wait. Maybe he has run into this new RenPy 7.4 issue that has been plauging other games of late?
I do not have a problem with story which is why I am here.
Maybe he has run into this new RenPy 7.4 issue but do you now what is the exact problem?I don't know too.

Reactions: Wolf Dus Ru

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The sexual content to date is one masturbation scene (Lucy).

--------------------

As for the delay, at least this upcoming Saturday there is nothing of importance announced yet, so it won't compete for attention. Roughly one week after would be the latest installment of WVM.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
hmmm

I should be the raged one I am the one supporting but then again I don't mind waiting for a good quality game.
There are always delays no matter if its game related or personal.
Shit just happens

He has been consistent through the development of game so I trust that he will deliver another quality update.
Now he has entitlement to breaks

So whether its in a week or a month from now the update will come.

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I do not have a problem with story which is why I am here.
Maybe he has run into this new RenPy 7.4 issue but do you now what is the exact problem?I don't know too.
I found this comment regarding the RenPy 7.4 issue in the Jessica O'Neil's Hard News thread
The old Ren'Py version used software render and the new version use user's hardware. Means, if the game won't start then the game can't access the required library in the "lib" folder. Either try to launch the game by holding left-shift key or copy over JOHN's "game" folder and paste it into another game, which was build with the old Ren'Py version (7.3.5).

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The only way to be really sure about fixed dealines/dates is to preproduce content to have a sufficient buffer. Else one is bound to either miss the deadline here and there or having to cut content and release the update anyway.

I'd certainly agree with the new approach. A broad timeframe/estimate and good information do always work well and while some people may not like it, it's essentailly the best approach for everybody.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes