4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Well seeing how this story is going, hopefully that D bag Zak won't get anywhere with Emma. MC will put a stop to it. Hopefully somethings start picking up a little pace. Stop with all the frustrating Charlie should talk to MC and just talk already.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Well seeing how this story is going, hopefully that D bag Zak won't get anywhere with Emma. MC will put a stop to it. Hopefully somethings start picking up a little pace. Stop with all the frustrating Charlie should talk to MC and just talk already.
I think she is already heart broken and is about to kick him to the curb, but he will try at least to fill his quest to nail her and humiliate her.... Bet that doesn't work out well for him though....... :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There an argument to be made for MC just to leave the hot mess that is the Lloyd family and run off into the sunset with Kaylah instead. :sneaky:
Yes, I am sure leaving one model for another model would be much less drama.
It is a good thought, but to quote James E Cornette "Road Warrior Animal would have no problem ripping out a guy's eyeball and eating it".
SO until we get to do that to whoever is being mean to sweet little Emma, no sunsets for us.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well where did you loose him, I mean he aint inconfuckingspicuous now is he, he ain't a set of car keys.

In the Quite words on the virgin Mary, come again.

• Haha
Reactions: Satburn

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
There an argument to be made for MC just to leave the hot mess that is the Lloyd family and run off into the sunset with Kaylah instead. :sneaky:
Yes sure.
The white knight turns his back on the damsels in distress?
Some hero he turned out to be.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Should be. One character very much is but we've yet to see how that will play out.
i hope it's lil'sis, i want to hear her screaming when mc fucks her.

What a great game.does anyone know high quality games with good story like HillSide???
city of broken dreamers, sisterly lust, deliverance, become a rockstar and tales from unending void (1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th are in progress but still plenty to play).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
With how sheltered Emma is, I can't see her having had sex, I reckon her sister has had lesbian sex, probably not men.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well seeing as how she came in screaming like a spoilt bratty kid the first time we meet, I do not care either way.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Judging by her behavior, it was a very long time ago (and perhaps not very successful). But the MC will fix it ;)
If I was the MC she would already be well fixed up. :LOL:

Life's too short to hang about just thinking about doing it.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1615518250393.jpeg

Unlocked

Emma taking selfies in Charlotte's glamorous bedroom. Let's hope she isn't naive enough to share them with anyone...

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes