4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Ayhsel

Imagine Suzi will hear about such an incident with Zak blackmailing Emma...

She will (together with Hannah) raid the school and when they will find Zak, they'll open the Gates of Hell upon him, open his chest and with an unholy ritual they are ripping of his still beating heart.
And with his last looks in his miserable life he will see that both of them will take a big bite from it and with bloodcovered faces they start kissing each other...

I should propably start writing lullabies....:devilish:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
After episode 8, I can't see Emma going back to Zac, but it did seem like she turned a corner wanting a hug from us, so I would have to say.

"Looks like we're in governor"
"Goody gumdrops, get us a cop of tea will you Harold".

So Emma and Charlotte are love interests yes, well if Zac fucks either of them first, then the dev would have to put up an NTR tag wouldn't he.

And if Emma was to get fucked before we fuck her, I think the dev is going to have to face a lot of people saying to him.

"Do you know what nemesis means A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me".

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That little fag Zak has no chances with Charlie. This is not your usual incest game in which some shota goblin goes around banging everyone. Zak's plan is to pop up Emma's cherry and to boast about it at the school.
I hope the dev doesn't pull any retarded plot like Charlotte I have nudes of Emma and if you don't suck muh dick I will show to everyone.
Nothing will happen to Emma's cherry but me!
Ayhsel

Imagine Suzi will hear about such an incident with Zak blackmailing Emma...

She will (together with Hannah) raid the school and when they will find Zak, they'll open the Gates of Hell upon him, open his chest and with an unholy ritual they are ripping of his still beating heart.
And with his last looks in his miserable life he will see that both of them will take a big bite from it and with bloodcovered faces they start kissing each other...

I should propably start writing lullabies....:devilish:
They will have to get in line and if anything destroy what is left of that douchebag once I am done with him!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
That little fag Zak has no chances with Charlie. This is not your usual incest game in which some shota goblin goes around banging everyone. Zak's plan is to pop up Emma's cherry and to boast about it at the school.
I hope the dev doesn't pull any retarded plot like Charlotte I have nudes of Emma and if you don't suck muh dick I will show to everyone.
That is where the MC will earn his keep and be the big savior, and Zak and Johnno will disappear after a long and terrifying ordeal caused by the MC

Reactions: Ragnar

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
First thing I thought of when they were talking about Zak's big score or supposed conquest was Charlotte as well.
Someone mentioned taking Emma's cherry which is plausible but you would expect him to be more active in her life. It doesn't even seem like he knows who she is. With how naive and innocent Emma is thus far I wouldn't be surprised if she essentially forgives Zak and goes back to being the lovesick girl she was. Basically drawing out the story in the same fashion as the MC - Charlotte will they talk won't they talk kind of thing.

Speaking of which what does everyone expect to happen with the Sauna meeting? Will it actually resolve anything or will they even talk at all? Or will it be another MC in towel and Charlotte gets upset and nothing gets resolved.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
For the Sauna thing....

My bet is:

A "Karen" is walking in starts screaming and demands to speak with the Manager, because mixed Saunas are a thing in Finland...but God forgive not in Hillside!!!

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
With how naive and innocent Emma is thus far I wouldn't be surprised if she essentially forgives Zak and goes back to being the lovesick girl she was.
Most likely it will. "The show must go on". And for such a caricatured naive and innocent girl like Emma, this will be quite natural. In fact, I really want to see how under the influence of MC Emma finally becomes an adult.
Speaking of which what does everyone expect to happen with the Sauna meeting? Will it actually resolve anything or will they even talk at all? Or will it be another MC in towel and Charlotte gets upset and nothing gets resolved.
If the sauna scene again does not lead to anything, it will be a sign of the writer's creative impotence. Or laziness.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
First thing I thought of when they were talking about Zak's big score or supposed conquest was Charlotte as well.
Someone mentioned taking Emma's cherry which is plausible but you would expect him to be more active in her life. It doesn't even seem like he knows who she is. With how naive and innocent Emma is thus far I wouldn't be surprised if she essentially forgives Zak and goes back to being the lovesick girl she was. Basically drawing out the story in the same fashion as the MC - Charlotte will they talk won't they talk kind of thing.
My baby is indeed too naive... while i really wish that is not how it continues, I can see the douchebag saying some bullshit and she believing it...
Speaking of which what does everyone expect to happen with the Sauna meeting? Will it actually resolve anything or will they even talk at all? Or will it be another MC in towel and Charlotte gets upset and nothing gets resolved
What we need is some mental advancement. Some character development, for both MC and Charlotte. Charlotte opening up to him but PLEASE do not suddenly make her totally in love. Simply realizing he is a nice guy and she can depend more on him is enough now.

MC needs to show a little of sentiment. And weakness. We know something happened to him with some Emma. While I am not expecting to learn that soon, he could further hint he has some demons in his closet to Charlotte. Not only it would serve as a mechanism to improve her trust in him but it can serve as a point to make them closer.

Key thing is, he needs to highlight how keeping Emma safe is beyond the duty of his job so things can get more personal.

Last edited:

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I always have mixed feeling when playing this game.
One second I'm enjoying the storyline and thinking this is a cool and interesting plot with complex characters and the next second a character or even more than one act like 12 year olds. (not even going to touch the fact that Emma is being way more innocent and sheltered than anything I have ever seen or read about).
Don't get me wrong, the characters are still better than at least 90% of the character from other adult VNs. The difference is, most of the other VNs aren't really trying to have complex characters and stories, so it passes unnoticed unless completely stupid lines.

And as always, the update feels too short, as we only gets hints of the puzzle but rarely learn anything new.
Maybe I'll try to give it a few updates before I try it again, to have a longer playtime.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Ok HillsideVN you asked for it...but this will be a long post, better you grab a pot of tea (earl grey...hot)

First, i think you are writing the Hillside story in a more British thriller style (like in the tradition of Agatha Christie for example), no not the Butler/Gardener is always the murder, more like the killer is implementet in the story, but is showed only here and then, but is never in the spotlight.
Near the end he/she is caught from the protagonist (Miss Marple, Hercule Poirot) and the reader is so: "How couldn't i see this..."

This is the reason, i always try to think outside the box, who is more in the background and what is the motive.

As always, i don't know nothing, i don't want to lead darkBlue in a direction he doesn't want.
Simply i have alot of fun, doing this and share it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So?
And please forgive me folks with the focus on Charlotte, she is my favourite.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Ok HillsideVN you asked for it...but this will be a long post, better you grab a pot of tea (earl grey...hot)

First, i think you are writing the Hillside story in a more British thriller style (like in the tradition of Agatha Christie for example), no not the Butler/Gardener is always the murder, more like the killer is implementet in the story, but is showed only here and then, but is never in the spotlight.
Near the end he/she is caught from the protagonist (Miss Marple, Hercule Poirot) and the reader is so: "How couldn't i see this..."

This is the reason, i always try to think outside the box, who is more in the background and what is the motive.

As always, i don't know nothing, i don't want to lead darkBlue in a direction he doesn't want.

So?
I think, uhh, this very quickly went from theories into outright fan fiction.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

So?
I don't know that you got any of it right, but it's at least interesting reading.

I do like the Evil Mastermind theory, and your choice for the culprit.

As for Lucy and Steve, I also thought that might be a good idea. However, he is so enamored of Charlotte that it would feel like just another guy trying to get to her through Lucy, and could go horribly wrong.

Last edited:

6pak2go

May 27, 2020

So?
Wow, I need a cigarette after reading that. Being the Charlotte simp I am, that was awesome!

So, I agree that there could be a connection between Zak and the "Actor". I think Zak may be Actor's son. Like father, like son, you know. However, I think Harry Wolf could be the main guy pulling the strings in the back ground, helping take down Charlotte and her family as revenge and covering for the Actors involvement in EmmaI's death.

I wonder if the MC may get ambushed as revenge from Frank? Harry could have some "goons" on the payroll to help out his friend.

Anyway, great reading. Speculation like this is always fun. And I'm sure DB is laughing his ass off at us...

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Pretty sure he does :LOL:

And about your idea with the ambush....

Something similar i had also in my wicked mind.

Mc being hurt during the story and Charlie/Emma/Lucy/Suzie taking care of him (depends on the route)

And Steve were making some calls and their old Drill Instructor from the Military showing off with some of his newest, meanest Soldiers....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6pak2go

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
By Hawking's chair, I hope not, that would be dumb, if the MC gets hurt and then one or more of the women have to baby him then it kind of kills him being there to protect them, how can he protect them if he can't protect his own ass.

Same as we can't then go bash up people too much, otherwise off to jail and how do you have the girls protected.

Reactions: Walter Victor

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

So?
Ok and now please make the animated scenes to your script asap and post it online!! And the world will be forever in your debt - at least I will be! (y):love:(y)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Wow, I need a cigarette after reading that. Being the Charlotte simp I am, that was awesome!

So, I agree that there could be a connection between Zak and the "Actor". I think Zak may be Actor's son. Like father, like son, you know. However, I think Harry Wolf could be the main guy pulling the strings in the back ground, helping take down Charlotte and her family as revenge and covering for the Actors involvement in EmmaI's death.

I wonder if the MC may get ambushed as revenge from Frank? Harry could have some "goons" on the payroll to help out his friend.

Anyway, great reading. Speculation like this is always fun. And I'm sure DB is laughing his ass off at us...
I personally think Zak is the Actors little twisted brother ....

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Ok and now please make the animated scenes to your script asap and post it online!! And the world will be forever in your debt - at least I will be! (y):love:(y)

Not possible, i have 0 skills in coding.
And because of the "script" i have to thank my girlfriend, bc she mentioned that something between Charlie and the Mc should be very passionate and tender and no simple "bang dang finish darling" scene... (Her words) :D

But if you would like to see something similar... phub: search for " Cherie DeVille tries swapping" i have to admit i was inspired from this scene.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes