4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Sometimes i think teenage Girls smashing their face in a Watercolor box when they start to experiment with Make Up. :LOL:

P.S. " Emma taking selfies in Charlotte's glamorous bedroom. "

Hmmhmm i see what you did there HillsideVN she is looking for the Birthday Gift (in her favourite Colour).
Did you for real implemented this, when KoGa3 and me making jokes about it a few weeks ago???

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Sometimes i think teenage Girls smashing their face in a Watercolor box when they start to experiment with Make Up. :LOL:

Hmmhmm i see what you did there HillsideVN she is looking for the Birthday Gift (in her favourite Colour).
Did you for real implemented this, when KoGa3 and me making jokes about it a few weeks ago???
Steal one of your crazy ideas? I'd never do that...

But, if you could post your next round of story speculations before my deadline that would be helpful.

No credits!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

Emma taking selfies in Charlotte's glamorous bedroom. Let's hope she isn't naive enough to share them with anyone...
Walking around like this in public is sure to help the MC protect Emma from her stalker, right? :FacePalm: Actually, she would probably attract more unwanted attention than she can handle from the perverts who inhabit Charlotte's world.

In my opinion, in this render she looks like a street walker. I would almost rather see the fat-Charlotte renders... Well, maybe not. But I really hate this look for her.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Walking around like this in public is sure to help the MC protect Emma from her stalker, right? :FacePalm: Actually, she would probably attract more unwanted attention than she can handle from the perverts who inhabit Charlotte's world.

In my opinion, in this render she looks like a street walker. I would almost rather see the fat-Charlotte renders... Well, maybe not. But I really hate this look for her.
I am imagining her playing dress up with the help of her Mothers Clothes. :)

Reactions: Walter Victor

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Nope, she took the selfie to make herself feel better after Zak, and is sending it to the MC.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
With how sheltered Emma is, I can't see her having had sex, I reckon her sister has had lesbian sex, probably not men.
Oh, MC will help Emma along with that I'm sure...counting on it :p

Agree, not a fan of the clown makeup. She looks best with her natural colors

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I can see zak finding out about her hot mom Charlotte and start stalking her. He definitely wants that top model milf ass notch on his belt to brag to all his boys about, I can see him working with that sleazy rapist actor or agent to get him access to be at fsashion shows or premiers where charlottes going to be, not sure zags age under 18 hes a minor so we go to jail for beating him up though, but it would be so worth it

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I can see zak finding out about her hot mom Charlotte and start stalking her. He definitely wants that top model milf ass notch on his belt to brag to all his boys about, I can see him working with that sleazy rapist actor or agent to get him access to be at fsashion shows or premiers where charlottes going to be, not sure zags age under 18 hes a minor so we go to jail for beating him up though, but it would be so worth it
Yes, when he said he wanted to become a legend I also assumed he might want to get close to Emma to try and bang his famous mom, which is known to be a "impossible to fuck" milf.

I just hope my baby is not gullible enough to listen anything to that guy now.. But I feel she is... I seriously think DB should just give the option for killing the douche. No need to be painful (I would totally prefer it, though). Just some quick get into his house, waking him up, scare the shit out of him and make him sleep, take him to some hidden place, torture him over and over until he piss himself out of fear of simply listening our voice. Then, have his body disappear forever.

Last edited:

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Yes, when he said he wanted to become a legend I also assume he might want to get close to Emma to try and bang his famous mom, which is known to be a "impossible to fuck" milf.

I just hope my baby is not gullible enough to listen anything to that guy now.. But I feel she is... I seriously think DB should just give the option for killing the douche. No need to be painful (I would totally prefer it, though). Just some quick get into his how, waking him up, scare the shit out of him and make him sleep, take him to some hidden place, torture him over and over until he piss himself out of fear or simply listening our voice. Then, have his body disappear forever.
Are you sure you're not a fully fledged member of the Russian FSB Ayhsel ? :D

Last edited:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Yes, when he said he wanted to become a legend I also assume he might want to get close to Emma to try and bang his famous mom, which is known to be a "impossible to fuck" milf.

I just hope my baby is not gullible enough to listen anything to that guy now.. But I feel she is... I seriously think DB should just give the option for killing the douche. No need to be painful (I would totally prefer it, though). Just some quick get into his house, waking him up, scare the shit out of him and make him sleep, take him to some hidden place, torture him over and over until he piss himself out of fear of simply listening our voice. Then, have his body disappear forever.
I still think Zak has a connection to Johno and schemes to blackmail Suzi into fucking him (or rather let him fuck her ...). Perhaps his second step might be to include her mother Charlotte in the scheme ... who knows - I mean appetite comes with eating ..

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020

right? that's what i was saying yesterday or the day before idk.

i fully expect him to go after Charlotte, HillsideVN ofcourse reacted to my speculation just to confuse me, like he usually does

cheeky motherfucker :LOL:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Are you sure you're not a fully fledged member of the Russian FSB Ayhsel ? :D
No no. My origin is quite different. I was created by an (evil) goddess that soon discarded me as villain when she concluded "chocolate vampires are not scary" after I failed to scare childrens during my training. Now she tortures me.
While I am committed to my position of future ruler of Earth, I don't live in Earth. My secret base is in Europa a hidden moon of Jupiter.
I still think Zak has a connection to Johno and schemes to blackmail Suzi into fucking him (or rather let him fuck her ...). Perhaps his second step might be to include her mother Charlotte in the scheme ... who knows - I mean appetite comes with eating ..
Suzi is my second favorite so i am planning of murdering that Johno too simply by mentioning touching Suzi.
right? that's what i was saying yesterday or the day before idk.

i fully expect him to go after Charlotte, HillsideVN ofcourse reacted to my speculation just to confuse me, like he usually does

cheeky motherfucker :LOL:
I really don't care if he wants to fuck Charlote at this point. I am killing him for simply appearing in Emma's fantasies hurting Emma.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That little fag Zak has no chances with Charlie. This is not your usual incest game in which some shota goblin goes around banging everyone. Zak's plan is to pop up Emma's cherry and to boast about it at the school.
I hope the dev doesn't pull any retarded plot like Charlotte I have nudes of Emma and if you don't suck muh dick I will show to everyone.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes