4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Ok HillsideVN you asked for it...but this will be a long post, better you grab a pot of tea (earl grey...hot)

First, i think you are writing the Hillside story in a more British thriller style (like in the tradition of Agatha Christie for example), no not the Butler/Gardener is always the murder, more like the killer is implementet in the story, but is showed only here and then, but is never in the spotlight.
Near the end he/she is caught from the protagonist (Miss Marple, Hercule Poirot) and the reader is so: "How couldn't i see this..."

This is the reason, i always try to think outside the box, who is more in the background and what is the motive.

As always, i don't know nothing, i don't want to lead darkBlue in a direction he doesn't want.
Simply i have alot of fun, doing this and share it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So?
And please forgive me folks with the focus on Charlotte, she is my favourite.
Thanks, Chronos169 . A very interesting read as always.

I'm sure you could make money writing erotic fan-fiction for people who are impatiently waiting for me to get the MC and Charlotte together. That was hot stuff!

Contact me for licensing details! :)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
<Fan Fiction>
Well, let me just say that this was a nice story, and some of it may be used in the game. However, you got a tiny detail wrong, and that is that Char has never met Steve, as stated in his profile off the main menu.

As for the scene you mentioned, people may also find it as "The Thing" from Bellesa Films. Downloading right now. ;)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Chronos169

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Beautiful game, i have a need to say that after every new update. The relationship between Charlotte and the mc is progressing nicely, that kiss after he gave her birthday present was so warm.

I played from the beginning as i do with all of the best games and i cannot remember exactly where the previous update ended, but this one i felt ended really fast.
But that is the deal with the best games, you always want them to last longer, but that is life i guess, can˙t have everything.

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
Beautiful game, i have a need to say that after every new update. The relationship between Charlotte and the mc is progressing nicely, that kiss after he gave her birthday present was so warm.

I played from the beginning as i do with all of the best games and i cannot remember exactly where the previous update ended, but this one i felt ended really fast.
But that is the deal with the best games, you always want them to last longer, but that is life i guess, can˙t have everything.
If you really want to know where this update started:
The previous update ended with Charlotte sitting alone on a sofa in her home.
Text:
pl "A couple of years ago I worked for him. We didn't part on good terms."
pl "I'm sorry, Miss Lloyd, but I'm really tired. I'm going to bed."
pl "Goodnight."

Then there is a scene shift.

This update begins with Lucy and Emma sitting in a sofa in Lucy's home.
Text:
yd "Do you think Mom and [name] are having a good time, Aunt [name_aunt]?"
yd "I can't wait to hear what people thought about [model]'s dress!"
aunt "Well, I'm sure [name] has been having a good time looking at that dress! *LAUGHS*"
aunt "But your mother doesn't enjoy these events. She has to work while she's there."

This update has 359 images and is the largest one yet.

Reactions: RolandG.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Thanks, Chronos169 . A very interesting read as always.

I'm sure you could make money writing erotic fan-fiction for people who are impatiently waiting for me to get the MC and Charlotte together. That was hot stuff!

Contact me for licensing details! :)
MC and Charlotte getting together confirmed!
jk I don't think anyone expected otherwise

for real though is there anything people can do to volunteer their time/services to help the process of possibly getting more/faster updates? I know patreon/money is probably the best contribution but maybe others can contribute in other ways? Also just curious if you're willing to share the dollar amount you require to complete a chapter and if *someone* were to donate that amount how quickly a new chapter could be released?

Also just want to say considering the relative small amount of lewd content, the story/characters/game is probably one of my favorites so thank you for all your hard work!

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
MC and Charlotte getting together confirmed!
jk I don't think anyone expected otherwise

for real though is there anything people can do to volunteer their time/services to help the process of possibly getting more/faster updates? I know patreon/money is probably the best contribution but maybe others can contribute in other ways? Also just curious if you're willing to share the dollar amount you require to complete a chapter and if *someone* were to donate that amount how quickly a new chapter could be released?

Also just want to say considering the relative small amount of lewd content, the story/characters/game is probably one of my favorites so thank you for all your hard work!
Well, I think it's more a question of time than money. I mean, yeah money is important, but money objectives are more about getting faster hardware, hiring people, etc., and pay the creator. If the guy is spending most of his time on the developping, it's obvious he needs to earn a living with that.

DB is (for I know) working alone. So there are two options to have faster updates : upgrading hardware to have faster results or hiring people to work on several things in the same time. But hiring people need to pay them as well, so it require a consequent amount of money. And sure, we could get an update each weeks or each two weeks if there was a team of 15 people working on it with good computers but it's a bit out context here ^^'

DB is already pretty fast. This last update was longer to release but it's about 25% more lines and everything was up to 1080p. When you see a lot of dev releasing like two updates in a year, we can't complain.

I think we can't really help to speed up as it would require to actively work on the game and would probably cost money and be difficult (hiring someone is not always a one-time thing). But there are other way to help : pointing the mistakes in the text (like sometime you can see the wrong name put with a line), proofreading, etc. It will not speed up updates, but if DB spend less time on it, he has more time for other things.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
You know what? I'm totally okay with "almost" no sexual content of this game. I enjoy story, having
Yeah it is weird, obviously i want to see some more skin, especially Emma´s and Charlotte´s. But while playing the last update at one point i started thinking how i do not miss sexy content at all. I got so invested in the characters and the story that i did not even notice that so far we basically had 0 sexual interactions.
Some games without sex content are not worth playing, but this one i feel it only got better because of that. I would even say that it would not be as good as it is, if it wasn´t progressing so slow.

Michael3

Sep 6, 2017
You know what? I'm totally okay with "almost" no sexual content of this game. I enjoy story, having
I totally agree. Story is so good that I'm living it with the MC and I'm so curious what new is waiting behind the corner. How could I make better relationship with Charlotte and get those bastards.

Michael3

Sep 6, 2017
I'm so glad that I started play it just 3 days ago, otherwise I would be too hungry for more of the story everyday. Please, does anyone know when cca will be there another episode?

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Im obviously in the minority preferring the new bimbo-Emma:love:
This game needs a proper easily fuckable slutgirl, and now we finally (could) have one...
Moreover, if there would be a choice at the game-start (normal vs bimbo), I would most certainly go with the "bimbo" there:BootyTime:
Is that bimbo version in the game or is it a joke?

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Charlotte heads for the sauna door. Can the MC convince her to stay and talk to him?
1615863876943.jpeg

Emma needs a big hug as she struggles to deal with the aftermath of the party.
1615863951675.jpeg

And Charlotte joins Emma and the MC for a run on their secret beach.
1615864001815.jpeg

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Unlocked

Charlotte heads for the sauna door. Can the MC convince her to stay and talk to him?
View attachment 1086607

Emma needs a big hug as she struggles to deal with the aftermath of the party.
View attachment 1086608

And Charlotte joins Emma and the MC for a run on their secret beach.
View attachment 1086611
Ohhh my baby needs a hug :love: :love: Come here, my lovely koala, I have all the hugs you need!!!

Last edited:

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
So... is nobody in the story going to address Emma's unhealthy obsession with Zak? Like... it's actually creepy. Don't get me wrong, Zak is clearly a piece of shit, but her crying after catching him having sex with someone else when he barely even talks to her and then saying "I thought he loved me" is beyond schoolgirl crush and in delusional territory.

Last edited:

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
So... is nobody in the story going to address Emma's unhealthy obsession with Zak? Like... it's actually creepy. Don't get me wrong, Zak is clearly a piece of shit, but her crying after catching him having sex with someone else when he barely even talks to her and then saying "I thought he loved me" is beyond schoolgirl crush and in delusional territory.
I'm assuming because of the letter in the locker that she mistakenly thought was from him she believed he had feelings for her. I think the real hangup in general is due to the fact that Emma is supposed to be 18 but emotionally seems closer to 12. This essentially makes the majority of Emma's 'adult' situations feel a little off.

Personally I've written Emma off as a possible love interest in any way and have kind of just told myself that the +love points are really +father points lol

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
I'm assuming because of the letter in the locker that she mistakenly thought was from him she believed he had feelings for her. I think the real hangup in general is due to the fact that Emma is supposed to be 18 but emotionally seems closer to 12. This essentially makes the majority of Emma's 'adult' situations feel a little off.

Personally I've written Emma off as a possible love interest in any way and have kind of just told myself that the +love points are really +father points lol
Oh, 100000% NEVER had any interest in romancing Emma. I'm assuming the emotionally-stunted behavior is supposed to be evidence of just how much Charlotte has coddled her growing up, but I agree that it really comes off as her being a child to the point where it's kind of creepy to even think about an adult man being with her. I remembered the letter thing after I wrote that comment, but even the letter alone isn't enough to explain her obsession. The shit with Zak is just... weird, and the fact that, so far, every character has been an enabler is driving me INSANE.

I've also tried to think of the +love points with her as +fatherly points but I'm worried if we get too many of them, we'll end up triggering sex scenes, so now I'm trying to find the balance of generally being nice to her but not being TOO nice to her lmao.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes