4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
what's with all the missing scenes alert?
I remember having that happen to me before in previous updates!
Anyone any clues? Or are the missing scenes only available for patrons ?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
what's with all the missing scenes alert?
I remember having that happen to me before in previous updates!
Anyone any clues? Or are the missing scenes only available for patrons ?
If you noticed, the version is a beta, not a finished release version. This means that something is expected to be missing or possibly bugged. In this case a few scenes seem to be missing. Next version will be the release version, I guess.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thanks to whoever it was on here that recommended playing “Long Road Home”. It just had a big update a few days ago and it has a lot of content (sexual). You play as ex military vet who takes a job as a bouncer at a strip club & you have to protect all the dancers from the biker gangs, your even recruited to join one from the owner of the strip club. Very good renders and plenty of different hot women of all ages & you get to beat the shit out of or kill some biker scum

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Thanks to whoever it was on here that recommended playing “Long Road Home”. It just had a big update a few days ago and it has a lot of content (sexual). You play as ex military vet who takes a job as a bouncer at a strip club & you have to protect all the dancers from the biker gangs, your even recruited to join one from the owner of the strip club. Very good renders and plenty of different hot women of all ages & you get to beat the shit out of or kill some biker scum
Uhmmm...yeah????

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
FYI, development stages are usually
(pre-alpha ->) alpha -> beta -> (release candidate ->) release (-> post-release fixes)
;)
I used to know them by other names...

pre alpha: When is dev releasing the new update?
alpha: Still no update?
pre-beta: Is this game aboned?
beta: Release the update you lazy dev
release candidate: This game is total crap and the dev is a fucking milker, I am the only nice guy that can see that, here saying this to save you from his evil machinations, you stupid assholes that support him should go kill yourself for being idiots..
release: Ohh update, yay!
release fix: That was so short!
pre alpha+1: When is dev releasing the new update?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes