4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Kaylah talk that sometimes she doesn't find the right man in bed, as she said to Emma, proves to her attraction to Mc is just a stage and it will pass that she doesn't like him like Lucy she wants to spend the night with him and then they will both go their own way What I see in this is a distraction for Mc who has to protect Charlotte and Emma at the same time
I think you are correct. The dev has said Kaylah is not a primary love interest and I think it fits with her personality as shown so far. She's not looking for something long term with him. She just wants to have fun.

She is a distraction. Not an intentional one on her part, but still. So is romancing Lucy. If he were being truly professional, the MC would focus only on Emma first (the job for which he was hired) and Charlotte second (because she also needs protection.)

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I think you are correct. The dev has said Kaylah is not a primary love interest and I think it fits with her personality as shown so far. She's not looking for something long term with him. She just wants to have fun.

She is a distraction. Not an intentional one on her part, but still. So is romancing Lucy. If he were being truly professional, the MC would focus only on Emma first (the job for which he was hired) and Charlotte second (because she also needs protection.)
I prefer Charlotte over anyone else abs To be honest, Charlotte also seems a bit jealous of kaylah, why bother with her, but I'm one of those people who like to think of themselves as a bit loyal so I don't think I'd go with kaylah for what she wants.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I prefer Charlotte over anyone else abs To be honest, Charlotte also seems a bit jealous of kaylah, why bother with her, but I'm one of those people who like to think of themselves as a bit loyal so I don't think I'd go with kaylah for what she wants.
That's perfectly fair. In that situation turning down Kaylah makes sense.

I have zero interest in Charlotte. I know this is not a popular opinion. I have little interest in Kaylah, at least as a love interest, rather than someone with whom I could have some unattached fun. Lucy is my favourite, with Emma competing to take her spot. I turned down Kaylah because I wanted to be with Lucy. I may replay and change that decision to have some fun with Kaylah. The only thing that holds me back is I don't want to hurt Lucy (except I may if Emma becomes who I think she can become and tempts me away. That promises to be a difficult decision.)

My defence of Kaylah is simply that in every way she comes across as innocent of any alleged deception. I think she's an open book, not hiding what she wants (some fun with the MC, and a successful modelling career in part inspired by Charlotte, who she seems to hold in high regard,) and not trying to play anyone to get it.

Last edited:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
yeah, my guess is kaylah is best suited for emma's route

charlotte route will probably require mc rejecting kaylah

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
That's perfectly fair. In that situation turning down Kaylah makes sense.

I have zero interest in Charlotte. I know this is not a popular opinion. I have little interest in Kaylah, at least as a love interest, rather than someone with whom I could have some unattached fun. Lucy is my favourite, with Emma competing to take her spot. I turned down Kaylah because I wanted to be with Lucy. I may replay and change that decision to have some fun with Kaylah. The only thing that holds me back is I don't want to hurt Lucy (except I may if Emma becomes who I think she can become and tempts me away. That promises to be a difficult decision.)

My defence of Kaylah is simply that in every way she comes across as innocent of any alleged deception. I think she's an open book, not hiding what she wants (some fun with the MC, and a successful modelling career in part inspired by Charlotte, who she seems to hold in high regard,) and not trying to play anyone to get it.
I wrote a first reply. I think it was incomprehensible So here we are again
DB wrote a really good story and this seems very clear in everyone's difference in his favorite character, but what I think is Charlotte is the best option Charlotte's whole life has been a disaster, beginning when Emma's father left her, then she was subjected to two rape attempts and narrowly escaped the last attempt. Then after that the actor hit her in the middle of the road and then he escaped and did not go to prison and now threatens her life and she is afraid to see him anywhere What I simply see is that in the end, Charlotte deserves the man who will end this nightmare, the man who will protect her, love her and hurts everyone who hurt her in the past . Charlotte is a wonderful woman, and I think at least she deserves it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Interesting, however, Emma had her father abandon her, her family treats her like a child (NO she fucking isn't, fuck off with your pedo shit), she is bullied, has 1 or 2 stalkers, seems like the cunt Zak is planning on trying to fuck her and humiliate her.

She is a sweet, kind, caring, shy girl, who deserves a man who will help build her confidence, give her the love she needs, and protect her from the fucktards trying to hurt her, and I think she deserves it just as much.

Of course, I am not going to lie, I am biased, I am 41 and love the whole daddy-daughter, young pussy over old any day.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Interesting, however, Emma had her father abandon her, her family treats her like a child (NO she fucking isn't, fuck off with your pedo shit), she is bullied, has 1 or 2 stalkers, seems like the cunt Zak is planning on trying to fuck her and humiliate her.

She is a sweet, kind, caring, shy girl, who deserves a man who will help build her confidence, give her the love she needs, and protect her from the fucktards trying to hurt her, and I think she deserves it just as much.

Of course, I am not going to lie, I am biased, I am 41 and love the whole daddy-daughter, young pussy over old any day.
That's probably why I enjoy playing a game that has that sorta thing in it. being 46, it makes me feel like a dirty old man Havik but I guess you have to bite the bullet on it. Not that I am going to do an Emma run in this, but I am curious how it turns out for those who do.

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
I wrote a first reply. I think it was incomprehensible So here we are again
DB wrote a really good story and this seems very clear in everyone's difference in his favorite character, but what I think is Charlotte is the best option Charlotte's whole life has been a disaster, beginning when Emma's father left her, then she was subjected to two rape attempts and narrowly escaped the last attempt. Then after that the actor hit her in the middle of the road and then he escaped and did not go to prison and now threatens her life and she is afraid to see him anywhere What I simply see is that in the end, Charlotte deserves the man who will end this nightmare, the man who will protect her, love her and hurts everyone who hurt her in the past . Charlotte is a wonderful woman, and I think at least she deserves it.
i don't know if is the profile pic with the best team of the world or other things, but i can only agree with you man

• Red Heart
Reactions: Turki 10

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That's probably why I enjoy playing a game that has that sorta thing in it. being 46, it makes me feel like a dirty old man Havik but I guess you have to bite the bullet on it. Not that I am going to do an Emma run in this, but I am curious how it turns out for those who do.
Well not for me, it's natural for a woman to be younger then the man.

It's better if Emma and Mac have a father-daughter relationship, not a boyfriend. It turns in a direction I think the age difference between them is too big and at the same time how will Charlotte look at the man who came to protect Emma, so he became her lover I think she'll look at him like he's trying to spoil her and then she'll lose trust in men even more and she'll lose trust with him Excuse me I'm not judging anyone here but Emma I think it's a little perverted move.
Age difference has it actually been stated how old the MC is, and that is rubbish for me, age difference is nothing, and who better to protect Emma than the man who loves her.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It's better if Emma and Mac have a father-daughter relationship, not a boyfriend. It turns in a direction I think the age difference between them is too big and at the same time how will Charlotte look at the man who came to protect Emma, so he became her lover I think she'll look at him like he's trying to spoil her and then she'll lose trust in men even more and she'll lose trust with him Excuse me I'm not judging anyone here but Emma I think it's a little perverted move.
It might come down to a "daddy issues" thing, where she obviously never knew her father and then this older guy comes along, protects her, helps her, encourages her, makes her feel good about herself, etc. She might look deeper into that rather than just a father figure and start falling for him. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened in a game (Parental Love is the only game I mentioned about earlier to Havik, although not by name until now)

She might start feeling more confident with him around and see him in a different light. I mean shit, he does a lot for her already and is usually always there to help or protect her in some way. She might want him to be her daddy as she said to Charlotte, but I think those wheels are going to come off soon to the point where she'll want more.

Just a guess, but an educated one.

Reactions: Turki 10

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well not for me, it's natural for a woman to be younger then the man.
Very true. Both my ex-wives were younger than me at the time and all of my girlfriends have been, until the long-time one I've had now.

I know we gravitate to younger women and many women like older men. I know Emma's incredibly sheltered, very shy, etc. I think if it wasn't for Charlotte and her type of character, I might drift to Emma and I usually don't do other runs in games with girls who are not my main focus, but I have a feeling my curiosity might get the better of me here.

Reactions: Ayhsel and Havik79

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
According to what I think, a father can protect his daughter a thousand times better than a man who loves her
The world is very heterogeneous. You have great fathers and terrible boyfriends but you also have terrible fathers and amazing boyfriends...

I can assure you you can find both in real life.

Well, our evil overlord Darkblue said Emma's route will first focus on a more father-daughter relationship and only then shift towards a more romantic relationship, which i think it is great from a story point of view, with more drama and conflict available.

And given that others were mentioning their preferences I will mention mine, which I am sure they will be a total surprise, right? :lepew:
Emma>>>>>>>>>>Suzy>>>Charlote>Luzy
Kaylah I don't know where to put her. She needs more screen time..

Can we fuck Suzy's girlfriend? Please, please, pleaseeee... behind Suzy's knowledge? PLEASE!! And later she finds out!! And she jump on us and hit us and punch us and takes us to the floor and in the middle of the fight she realizes she is not sure who is she jealous from and MC and she start kissing violently and end up fucking, but then after the passion is over, she realized what she just did and storm out of the place hitting MC again, with a very, very risky creampie!
Oh boi I am drooling from my own imagination!

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
And given that others were mentioning their preferences I will mention mine, which I am sure they will be a total surprise, right? :lepew:
Emma>>>>>>>>>>Suzy>>>Kaylah>>The other two, I don't really know how to rank them yet.
Hmmm, not sure what are those names you have in those "preferences", are those some girls names, pets, or something else:unsure:
The only girl/woman in this game, i have ever saw, is Charli, so there is no point in making any polis about "best girls" and so...there was only one girl, there is only one girl, there will be only one girl...full stop.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hmmm, not sure what are those names you have in those "preferences", are those some girls names, pets, or something else:unsure:
The only girl/woman in this game, i have ever saw, is Charli, so there is no point in making any polis about "best girls" and so...there was only one girl, there is only one girl, there will be only one girl...full stop.
I mean, I really like Kate Beckinsale. But Emma is Emma. And Suzy is just sooo hot. And Kaylah honestly I don't think she should be in a higher position than Charlotte. Maybe? I don't know? She is hot but she has had very little development. Let me fix that.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
There are probably horrible parents I have never seen in my life. I had a very strong family and parents who were very devoted to each other. But Mac is good for Emma, he is an honest and loyal man who will keep his family safe
Secondly, I respect all choices, but I will never go with Emma in a romantic relationship. I see this as a pervert, and I do not see it as moral. This is my view, which may be wrong, but this is what I see.
That is all fine. You don't have to explain yourself either, this is a game here.

I like hitting people with a bat in GTA and running over them with my car, for example, and I am proud of that. But that is just my character. When I play a visual novel or game I am no longer Ayhsel, the chocolate vampire supervillain, I am someone else.

It is all fiction, after all, nobody is getting hurt, saved, loved, or anything, besides what happens in your imagination.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That is all fine. You don't have to explain yourself either, this is a game here.

I like hitting prostitutes with a bat in GTA, for example, and I am proud of that. But that is just my character. When I play a visual novel or game I am no longer Ayhsel, the chocolate vampire supervillain, I am someone else.

It is all fiction, after all, nobody is getting hurt, saved, loved, or anything, besides what happens in your imagination.
Speaking of something like that, I play these games as I would approach the situation in real life, that's why I stay devoted to one girl always in these games. I don't do drugs, or smoke, or anything like that in real life, and when given the choice to do so in games (AL & DIK for starters) I choose no. It's not who I am as a person and it won't be a part of my MC's personality, no matter what VN I play. Yeah some games don't give you the choice, but if I had it, I'd be always straight-edged.

I mean, I see devoting Mac to Charlotte and not touching anyone else and so far that's happened, although there really hasn't been much choice but Lucy for right now. I've never ever had my MC break loyalty to any girl in VNs once I connected to them on some level and got the feeling for them. Charlotte is very much different than most love interests I've had in games. She's 6 years younger than me, and even though she's the oldest LI I've had an MC go after, I think it might be one of the most redeeming ones in the long run when it comes to playing VNs.

Just my look at it.

Reactions: Turki 10 and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Speaking of something like that, I play these games as I would approach the situation in real life, that's why I stay devoted to one girl always in these games. I don't do drugs, or smoke, or anything like that in real life, and when given the choice to do so in games (AL & DIK for starters) I choose no. It's not who I am as a person and it won't be a part of my MC's personality, no matter what VN I play. Yeah some games don't give you the choice, but if I had it, I'd be always straight-edged.

I mean, I see devoting Mac to Charlotte and not touching anyone else and so far that's happened, although there really hasn't been much choice but Lucy for right now. I've never ever had my MC break loyalty to any girl in VNs once I connected to them on some level and got the feeling for them. Charlotte is very much different than most love interests I've had in games. She's 6 years younger than me, and even though she's the oldest LI I've had an MC go after, I think it might be one of the most redeeming ones in the long run when it comes to playing VNs.

Just my look at it.
That is also fine. I never know the person I will be when I start playing until I do. It is the story and characters that usually pull you one way or another.

That is why I think games as Karlsson's Gambit are the best from a point of view of role playing. There are not right or wrong answers there, that "unless you have so many points you don't get right scenes". I mean, you have those, but in a different way: so many points you go with Veronica, so many other points you go with Juliet, neither is better than another, they are just different, you see?
For example, most games I pick the choices as I go and I am getting too spoiled by walkthroughs, precisely because most games are following a logic of "this choice gives you points, this one gives you less point, try to get as much points as you get". Those are what I call false choices, in the sense that that is not a choice is a "exam", there is a correct choice and wrong choice.

Games like KG or Summer's Gone or Oath of Loyalty have real choices: pick this, you forego that. Those games I played them without any walkthrough.

Hillside I mainly played it without but got tired after once I had to restart. I really hope later down we have to make hard choices. That is the moment a novel means more and they become something greater. Games that push towards a direct "they all live happily ever after" never leave the same impression.

Mainly, though, the behavior of my MC is really focusing on Emma. He wants to help all of them, but Emma has priority over absolutely everything. He finds Charlote cute and feels a very weird attraction towards Suzy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So you mean that when you play, you make the moral choices that you as a person are comfortable with.
I understand and respect that.
I'm just saying that your moral values are not necessarily the same as the character's.
Putting yourself into the character is one thing. From there you occupy his moral view.
Putting the character into you is something else. From here he occupies your moral view & this may not be how he is written.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
The very idea for me is flawed, I want to experience as much as possible, from the greatest joy to the deepest despair, but you do you, as long as you are happy, all is fine.
I'm sorry if he misunderstood my words, what I meant is that I hold myself a kind of responsibility for the hero's choices, so I don't like playing with a perverted character or a traitor, whether he cheats his girlfriend or cheats his friend. I don't like these games

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes