4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I am actually quite interested in the "messy" element. I am intrigued to see them fight through adversity together and develop, individually and collectively.
Watching her develop on the journey to overcome her doubts and fears, to the point where they can be functional as a couple, is hugely interesting.
To me, anyway. lol

I'll take an interesting story over "She's had major trauma, but MC showed up with magic cock and she forgot all about it, in the space of a couple of weeks" every time.
No it most certainly is. I don't think the bad times are over, and it could be something that happens with Emma that makes her relapse. Of all the things that could happen, it would be the worst thing for her and could cause an implosion that brings back the tension and makes things worse before they get better.

And if it is Emma, would Kaylah be a factor because of her seemingly close friendship with Emma? I don't think Zac will play a part in it, I think it'll be Kaylah. Emma's the one thing person that Charlotte would be completely devastated over if anything happening to her, which also could start the Emma love storyline with the MC AND also make Charlotte realize that he's the one she wants.

Spit-balling here of course, but it is possible.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Really now you want to take it there Did I even tell you that Mac is about to start an affair with her to tell me he's going to show her his magic dick to make her forget everything I said she had faith in him that we wouldn't go back And I didn't say anything about their relationship
I was not talking to you. I was obviously replying to Mark Tagaki & referring to an often used trope, as opposed to what we have here, as an expression of my appreciation for what we have here.
When did Mac take a step back with Charlotte, I seem lost my memory
She has opened up & made progress, only to then put up the walls again in the following episode.
You were already informed of this by a 3rd member disputing your view that it's "impossible for her to go back".
It is totally possible, so it cannot be impossible. It is not even improbable.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Unfortunately, I didn't see who was replying to me until I wrote my comment and preferred not to delete it, so first I'm sorry about that. Secondly, tell me the event in which Charlotte took a step back with MC
My post was in 2 separate pieces.
The first part was my reply to Mark Tagaki.
The second part was my reply to you.
No probs. Apology accepted. (y)

I do not know which episode it was in. I was late to the game, so played through all of the current episode in one go.
You were already told where the most recent occurence happened. Go and check the post, I think it was Havik who gave you the information.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
My friend, this is a game. I will not quarrel with anyone for the game. I would not have responded to you if I did not enjoy answering and conversing, so I ask you and Mark also that I do not mean any offense. English is not my language, so I am sorry if there was a mistake in the speech.Or it seems inappropriate I do not respond badly to anyone, and if this was not clear then I apologize
Absolutely no offence taken, it's all good. (y)
Discussions between people who view things differently do not have to be combative.
I can see that you clearly enjoy and are invested in the game and its characters & that you want to engage in discussion about it/them.
It's nice to see.

When you say it's impossible, that's finite & absolute.
It means that it cannot possibly happen, no matter what.
However, there is a distinct possibility that she could relapse at a later date.
So it is not impossible.
The next part you look at is probability, i.e. how likely is it that it will happen?
Given that she has slightly done it before and put the walls up, after letting him in a little, sets a precedent that suggests she is reasonably likely to do it again.

I am not saying that she will do it again. She might not.
I am simply disputing it being impossible that she will, because it is absolutely possible.
I also dispute your claim that "only the MC's actions can make her relapse". We've already shown that, with psychological trauma, any number of things can cause a person to relapse, it is not all in the hands of others, it can come from her own mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turki 10

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
She got assaulted & raped & you think that all that did is give her a loss of confidence!!?
Having an unfounded fear of all men, due to the actions of one, is not a form of mental disorder? :unsure:
Paranoia springs to mind as an obvious retort.
Charlotte has a bad case of , which is classified as a mental and behavioral disorder. Paranoia, fear, loss of confidence, nightmares, high risk of suicide and a whole menu of other possible "perks" comes with it.

Interestingly, the MC probably has a lighter form of the same disorder, caused by the trauma he got from his previous case with the other Emma, the girl he couldn't save and still has nightmares about.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What I saw only after replaying the game twice that we walk in a straight line to move away from this line I see that the developer wants to extend the life of the story DB is very good in writing the story, but for nine consecutive episodes as There was Charlotte treating Mc badly. Now there's no compelling reason to go back. The progression between them was slow enough. If we go back to the beginning, it would take forty years to see Charlotte and Mc together.
Sorry mate, as I say I cannot remember the specific events. I just remember the following sequence:
She was almost hostile to him, at the start.
She relaxed a little, possibly put some doubts to one side.
She saw him with Emma and her doubts resurfaced and her behaviour towards him became far less relaxed.

That's a precedent. She did it due to her perception of events, which was altered by her trauma.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That situation was because of hearing him say Emma while he was sleeping and this is what she talked about more than once that she will never doubt him until he gives her is the reason for that
Saying it is one thing.
She cannot prevent herself from feeling it.
Those feelings can come from external sources, or from within.

That could well be the point where she's recognised that it's her mind, her paranoia, her trauma that's causing her negative feelings, not actually the MC.
She can still relapse, even following such a breakthrough and it does not require an external catalyst.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Charlotte has a bad case of , which is classified as a mental and behavioral disorder. Paranoia, fear, loss of confidence, nightmares, high risk of suicide and a whole menu of other possible "perks" comes with it.

Interestingly, the MC probably has a lighter form of the same disorder, caused by the trauma he got from his previous case with the other Emma, the girl he couldn't save and still has nightmares about.
That's a very good call.
You're absolutely right with that.
MC clearly still suffering from that traumatic event, guilt/remorse unprocessed, bottled up.

Weirdly, that makes it feel a little like group therapy.
Definitely adds an interesting arc to come.
Maybe helping Charlotte deal with her trauma also helps MC to process his. :unsure:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Mc's I think what will really help him the revenge on the actor then I think the ghosts of Emma who haunt him in his dreams will be gone
Revenge is something which seems like closure & justice, to a hurt and confused mind.
It can easily become an obssession.
The guilt that people carry from the actions taken to exact revenge, often far outweigh any vindication felt by taking the revenge.

I also want to beat the guy to a pulp, but can't help feel it might be better for the MC's mental health to, at least try to, do it by the book.
I'm pretty sure that him coming home to Charlotte with bruised knuckles is not going to go down too well.
Him coming home to her and telling her that the asshole's locked up and she's safe seems far more progressive.

I mean, just think of the implications if he takes revenge.
Say MC kills him, or "makes him disappear", is he going to tell Charlotte, or lie to her?
Even if he just goes and batters ten bells out of the wanker, is he gonna tell her he did that?
If he doesn't tell her, it's effectively a lie by omission. That's not going to be healthy for their future relationship, or for his mental state.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I understand you, but these guys unfortunately Mc's strength is not enough to put them in jail. The actor he was caught beating Charlotte, he didn't go to jail.In my mind I see Mc in the end heading to the desert or (a deserted place) and there bury four bodies Harry the actor Zack the stalker and then return to Charlotte and Emma and tell them that they are finally safe
lol As I say, I want to execute the pair of them, too! (y) MDK all the way! lol
I'm just not sure that Charlotte is going to want her children living with a murderer. :unsure:
So if we do not tell her, we're left with building a relationship on a lie, between 2 people suffering from disorders brought on by traumatic events.
That seems like a massive accident waiting to happen.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You see, Charlotte would rather kill them, or let her children live in danger, she knows he served in the army anyway. And let me tell you one last thing, what the detective told mc, do whatever you want, But don't make me have a lot of paperwork. This was a clear hint from the detective that he would not enter and the police would not interfere, that he even knew that most of the men under his hands were corrupt.
I get what you're saying, with the parental urge to protect her children, but she hired a bodyguard, not a hitman.

Reactions: Turki 10

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
When a man avenges his family, he is not a hitman, but an avenger. If the law cannot protect Charlotte and her children, then violence must be used.
Any man who kills for vengeance is a murderer.
To kill in defence is different, so he could kill the fuckers if the actor attacks Charlotte, or if Zak attacks Emma. (y)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Any man who kills for vengeance is a murderer.
To kill in defence is different, so he could kill the fuckers if the actor attacks Charlotte, or if Zak attacks Emma. (y)
Line them all up against a wall or sit them all down in a chair and slowly torture them would be what I would do. Him being in the military and all, I'm sure he knows effective knots and useful interrogation techniques and the like. I wouldn't mind seeing that myself.

If DP is going to show scenes that are gruesome about Charlotte's past, why not do the same with them?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Line them all up against a wall or sit them all down in a chair and slowly torture them would be what I would do. Him being in the military and all, I'm sure he knows effective knots and useful interrogation techniques and the like. I wouldn't mind seeing that myself.

If DP is going to show scenes that are gruesome about Charlotte's past, why not do the same with them?
lol yeah:
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
These are differences in beliefs. What I believe in is that revenge and revenge do not consider their owner a killer and should not be punished in any way.
It's not about beliefs, it's about legality & consequence.
I do not believe vengeance by murder is wrong, under appropriate circumstances. I think killing someone who intentionally killed, raped or seriously injured your child, your parents, your love, is perfectly justifiable.
But the law does classify it as wrong, in most countries.

So, would she want her children under the same roof as a murderer, in the eyes of the law?

Last edited:

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Fan Fiction about to solve the Problem with the Actor incoming:

"If" the MC has still some connections to some Pals from the Military, why not pull some strings and make a few phone calls?

And a few days later (after "we" found out where the Actor is hiding...[maybe a Villa from Harry Wolff] we will see some dark clothes Guys, invading it and a few minutes later we see them disappear right in the direction to the next desert....

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Good discussions all around. However, Charlotte will do what ever DB wants her to, regardless of what real world experiences and cases dictate. She will warm up or have a set back however the story is written.

Reading some of the responses has been fascinating and I feel like I've grown to know some of you better. It would be fun to sit down and share an adult beverage with some of you and hear more of your life experiences. (y)

Since we are in V0.9 and going into V0.10, I feel the story may pick up pace and Charlotte and the other LIs will start to move forward, rather than back in the relationship paths. That said, here's another fan art of Charlotte with what I hope is a happy ending. I know, I know, may not happen, but a guy can dream, can't he?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Good discussions all around. However, Charlotte will do what ever DB wants her to, regardless of what real world experiences and cases dictate. She will warm up or have a set back however the story is written.

Reading some of the responses has been fascinating and I feel like I've grown to know some of you better. It would be fun to sit down and share an adult beverage with some of you and hear more of your life experiences. (y)

Since we are in V0.9 and going into V0.10, I feel the story may pick up pace and Charlotte and the other LIs will start to move forward, rather than back in the relationship paths. That said, here's another fan art of Charlotte with what I hope is a happy ending. I know, I know, may not happen, but a guy can dream, can't he?

Very good job as usual

Reactions: 6pak2go

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020

I love you. :giggle:

• Hey there
Reactions: 6pak2go
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes