4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
by the way Mark was talking about him being loyal to Charlotte like me even though there aren't a lot of options but his fidelity seems to be facing a real test as it looks like we're about to have a sex scene in the game with Lucy
I'm going to guess it might be optional?
Hard to turn down any of the women in the game, but eyes on the prize - single focus. Charlotte. Charlotte. Lu...Charlotte! :ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Good job. Two comments were deleted for me. I didn't know that Turkish is forbidden here:censored:
Yeah, I lost one, but it was a reply to the troll.
When they removed his post, mine also quoted it, so was deleted as part of the clean up.
C'est la vie.

Don't think it's forbidden, as such. Forum rule is that all posts should be in English. I've seen plenty of other languages used by people.

Reactions: AKONER and Turki 10

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
by the way Mark was talking about him being loyal to Charlotte like me even though there aren't a lot of options but his fidelity seems to be facing a real test as it looks like we're about to have a sex scene in the game with Lucy
Lucy's cute and all, but I don't feel bad for her and her always being second place when it comes to Charlotte thing. Charlotte requires and needs the happiness and love more than Lucy does. A "feel sorry for me" story like that isn't going to attract me or my MC's attention that I save for Charlotte.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I didn't know anyway, thank God that I wasn't taken or banned from commenting or anything like that
lol Nah, you didn't do anything to warrant that.
They just removed the offensive troll's post along with any responses to it, particularly those which quote it, like mine did.
Having your post removed like this is probably due to it containing his content, not because of yours. Don't worry. (y)

Reactions: Turki 10

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Lucy's cute and all, but I don't feel bad for her and her always being second place when it comes to Charlotte thing. Charlotte requires and needs the happiness and love more than Lucy does. A "feel sorry for me" story like that isn't going to attract me or my MC's attention that I save for Charlotte.
Let's wait for the day Mc will be with Charlotte You know, I've got a bit of platonic love because of this game. I want Mc to be with Charlotte more than I want Mc to have sex with her.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Don't know how many are fans, but ever since I binged through Dexter last year I've been dying for a game with a similar concept. While this isn't it I can't get the idea of a Dexter style ending for the attacker out of my head. It would be so perfect with both of them killing him together! I started writing out how it would go but quickly accepted the fact that I'm not a writer.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I known what you mean. I get it. This game is different. Makes its own mark as a virtual novel and has a fun story. For being different and fun it is now one of my Favs.
Quite an impression, as I have only played it ...once.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So while another game I was waiting for to update fell through (again!) my hope for a good mood in the next few days is all on the full update dropping here. Eagerly looking forward to it.
lol Expect nothing, my friend.
That way, nothing can be a disappointment and everything (when it comes) is a pleasant surprise! (y)
Un-met expectation is a guaranteed killer of good moods.

Look forward to it, because that's something positive, but don't place expectations on it, other than allowing yourself to expect that you will enjoy it (as proven by previous epsiodes), when it comes. (y)
Hope for the best, plan for the worst and you're prepared for anything in between.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thanks Ayhsel. I'll get back to the fan art after I play the update. It may inspire some new ideas.

Meanwhile, Emma says "Hi!"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much!! Always nice to see my baby girl!! Helps with the Emma abstinence. It even fills my dark chocolate heart with some sugar.
lol if he knew he'd be getting an Emma pic, he'd have made that comment a loooong way back! :ROFLMAO:
You are goddess damn right I would!

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes