MAC
Mega :
Google Drive :

ANDROID
Mega :
Google Drive :

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
If she's that way, it only reassures me that her assault scene was staged. I just can't let that go. I really don't like or trust her.
I agree before I didn't think much of it, but now I know why there's a lot of eyebrows raising at her however if decline Lucy's kiss you will be left with this option, but if you didn't you will reject her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This game is great, but I really wish it won't get stuck on the who for so many things for so long. Clearly MC knows who the A-lister that beat up Charlotte, but the game kept on just referring to the person as "him" as if there is any importance that the name needs to be hidden away from the players. Similarly, we still don't know who sent the letters, who took photos, and who sent messages to Emma. The one thing we know of who is Johno, but we haven't even seen this Johno yet.

To me, the story should not be about solving the mystery of who the bad guys are. This is not a whodunnit mystery game after all. Purposely hiding the who for long period of time simply doesn't work well because no matter who the bad guys are, they would mostly be irrelevant (the bad guys are not going to be anyone of actual importance). Their identities are not the main issue. It's what they did, and how MC (and others) deal with it that matters.

Also, while I understand that Charlotte and Emma are the two main female characters, I can't help but think Suzi ended up being far too neglected to the point that she seems less important than even someone like Kaylah. I wonder whether that has always been the plan, or the dev simply changed the game to accommodate patrons' preference (I assume supermodel Kaylah is more likeable than the angry Suzi?).

We're nearing the 10th update of the game, and while I appreciate slow burn to build things up, the only progress so far is the change on how Charlotte treated MC. Suzi still dislikes MC. Emma is still being stalked/bullied/Zacked. Lucy is still trying to get into MC's pants. The dev has been doing an excellent job in making the characters feel alive, but I really hope some plot points will start making meaningful progression.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I agree before I didn't think much of it, but now I know why there's a lot of eyebrows raising at her however if decline Lucy's kiss you will be left with this option, but if you didn't you will reject her.

I wonder if this confirms that once you've taken the first step with any of the main women it's too late to change your mind to one of the others? I think I'm okay with that, despite being very tempted by Kaylah. But I may change my path to accept Kaylah (reject Lucy) because she's not supposed to be a main LI, which means taking her offer probably allows choosing someone else later.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes