4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

AKONER

Nov 17, 2018
Good discussions all around. However, Charlotte will do what ever DB wants her to, regardless of what real world experiences and cases dictate. She will warm up or have a set back however the story is written.

Reading some of the responses has been fascinating and I feel like I've grown to know some of you better. It would be fun to sit down and share an adult beverage with some of you and hear more of your life experiences. (y)

Since we are in V0.9 and going into V0.10, I feel the story may pick up pace and Charlotte and the other LIs will start to move forward, rather than back in the relationship paths. That said, here's another fan art of Charlotte with what I hope is a happy ending. I know, I know, may not happen, but a guy can dream, can't he?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
images (5).jpeg
like 5,10 years

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
Fan Fiction about to solve the Problem with the Actor incoming:

"If" the MC has still some connections to some Pals from the Military, why not pull some strings and make a few phone calls?

And a few days later (after "we" found out where the Actor is hiding...[maybe a Villa from Harry Wolff] we will see some dark clothes Guys, invading it and a few minutes later we see them disappear right in the direction to the next desert....

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
My Idea was since Charlotte made an appearance in "Retreiving the Past" I would think it would be a good time to have another crossover and have Eve come in and help take car of the actor and Harry Wolfe. Either have Charlotte talking about her problem to Vicky and she suggest Eve or have the MC talk to Jensen who was also in the Army and have him suggest that Eve would be perfect for this type of mission.

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
Dev.

How is the complet version of 0.9 coming along?
I try to avoid the beta... and spoilers... But that is becoming hard.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Unlocked

The final version of v0.9 will be released on 15th July for $5+ patrons and 29th of July for $1 patrons.
I thought it would be about 10% larger than the beta version once the two missing scenes were reinstated, but it's ended up being about 33% larger.
Thanks,
DB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
whichone
Mark Takagi
After I Read it again the discussion from the beginning, I found that the conversation on my part was sharp. I did not mean that, and I did not mean that there was any insult in the Discussion I'm sorry, guys, and there was no intention of there being an insult. Maybe I should check my words after that. Anyway, I don't want there to be bad feelings or anything bad And I'm sorry again I learned that whoever made a mistake should apologize. And I hope you accept the apology

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
whichone
Mark Takagi
After I Read it again the discussion from the beginning, I found that the conversation on my part was sharp. I did not mean that, and I did not mean that there was any insult in the Discussion I'm sorry, guys, and there was no intention of there being an insult. Maybe I should check my words after that. Anyway, I don't want there to be bad feelings or anything bad And I'm sorry again I learned that whoever made a mistake should apologize. And I hope you accept the apology
It's all good my friend. It was a good discussion and I think we all got a little heated. So apology accepted, and one given by me too. I wasn't in the best mindset because I was dealing with a very hostile mood swing. So we're good all around. (y)

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
whichone
Mark Takagi
Absolutely no problem mate.
Apology accepted and equally extended.
I do not actually feel that you did anything wrong, so do not feel that you have any need to apologise, but thank you for the courtesy.
As I said before, it's nice to see someone who enjoys the game having a passionate discussion about it.
We do not have to agree on all aspects, but I found the conversation interesting and you gave me other things to consider, so thank you.(y)

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Absolutely no problem mate.
Apology accepted and equally extended.
I do not actually feel that you did anything wrong, so do not feel that you have any need to apologise, but thank you for the courtesy.
As I said before, it's nice to see someone who enjoys the game having a passionate discussion about it.
We do not have to agree on all aspects, but I found the conversation interesting and you gave me other things to consider, so thank you.(y)
Thanks, my friend

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Believe me, my friend, I was sad when I saw that the talk from my side was bad, you and I share a passion for some games and the same favorite characters in them, That's why I didn't want there to be anything bad between us
Nah we're good. No worries. I think you, me & whichone had a damn good discussion, probably one of the best I've seen in this thread for sure. Just shows how much we care about this game and what happens in it and to it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Forza juve Forever I was hoping to console you but in fact I'm a fan of Italy too View attachment 1297423
Hey, I was happy Italy won, sad England lost.
It was a good match for the final.
Italy deserved the win, they were the better side for 60 minutes & Donnarumma was fantastic in goal.
Please don't let the racist idiots and the disrespectful actions of a few morons, who boo'd your fantastic national anthem, reflect badly on the rest of my country.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Anyway,
Of course not, they themselves are after that they did racism on Rashford and Sancho, and even the young boy who was assigned a role bigger than him was not spared from them
Yeah, it's disgusting.
A 19 year old kid stands up brave, to take a penalty for his country in the first final in 55 years & those absolute degenerates have the audacity to abuse him for missing. Sad.

Anyway, back on-topic - Charlotte... :love:

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes