4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
The stalker has stopped taking photos and perving on the daughter, only one letter in the last few updates….he needs to up his game anyone got any guesses on who the stalker is? I think it’s the Actor that beat her mother
I think Charlotte has multiple personalities and it's been HER ALL ALONG! SHE'S THE RING LEADER!:illuminati:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hmm I only just noticed the achievements and with all that's apparently left to fill in we're nowhere close to the end. I love this fucking game but god damnit! I want blood!

The stalker has stopped taking photos and perving on the daughter, only one letter in the last few updates….he needs to up his game anyone got any guesses on who the stalker is? I think it’s the Actor that beat her mother
Johno who is also probably the guy that took the photos from when Charlotte took her to the shoot, and is also now blackmailing Suzi, or Lucy whichever it is. Either him or David her nerdy classmate, he's going to get jealous and kill Zak... I hope lol.

If Charlie "Lucy doesn't know everything" turns out to be that shitface actor raped her after beating the shit out of her or her kids were the result of rape like Valerie in Motherless i'm gonna be pissed. She has enough traumas to last 10 lifetimes with the sexual assaults, constant groping and shitface assault no need add more to that.
Unfortunately I have a bad feeling it's going to be even worse. She said in this update "if I don't do something, THEY'LL kill me" I don't think I have to put the words in, but if my intuition is correct I really really fucking hope there either isn't a flashback or at least an option to skip it. I'm deep into this game and I love it, but I'm already ready to cut that fuck into pieces while he's breathing. While on this subject I also feel strongly that some tags NEED to be included from the beginning. Maybe that one usually is, I don't follow it at all and if I'm honest I think that tag should already be included.

Reactions: operamini

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
what's new in this update ? because ended when Emma and Kalyah dress a bikinis or im missing something?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
what's new in this update ? because ended when Emma and Kalyah dress a bikinis or im missing something?
There's a decent amount of new stuff. including the two missing scenes that weren't in the Beta. It's worth a look if you want to have a go at it. Mostly surrounding Kaylah and Lucy

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
There's a decent amount of new stuff. including the two missing scenes that weren't in the Beta. It's worth a look if you want to have a go at it. Mostly surrounding Kaylah and Lucy

ok but as im not using mod and ended like i described ,something is wrong i think

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I feel very disconnected when MC knows something I don't. It's already 0.9. when are we gonna know what happened between MC and that emma from his previous job?

Reactions: fishbrain

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
so i need to start everything from the start?
I did, and just used CTRL to zoom through everything. Just make sure to click the Skip Unseen Text button in the preferences box, so you can zoom through it all until the new stuff. I stopped at the sauna scene and went from there.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes