4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
LOL at all the people coming up with misogynistic conspiracy theories about Kayla when she didn't do a single bad thing. A confident young woman wants a simple FWB arrangement with a hot guy? Must be a slut! Must have faked her assault! Must be trying to "steal" a single man from a single woman! She wants to help a horribly sheltered, sweet young girl with basic sex ed? Must be trying to turn her into a slut!

Jesus fucking christ people...
Just because others have a different opinion than yours, you have to take the 'gotta be a misogynist' excuse? I'm not sure why people are saying that and truthfully, I don't care. Let them have their opinions. Who knows, they could be right. Again, I really don't give a shit.

All those types of comments do is cause chaos where none is needed. Let's keep this thread on track.

jufot

May 15, 2021
anyone got any guesses on who the stalker is? I think it’s the Actor that beat her mother
I think it's going to be another student, perhaps that actor's son?

Just because others have a different opinion than yours, you have to take the 'gotta be a misogynist' excuse? Let them have their opinions.
I'm not saying they can't have their opinions, just like I have mine. It is misogynistic to equate sexual confidence with being a slut though. Hell, calling anyone a slut is. That goes doubly in a thread for a game about the mistreatment of women.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
LOL at all the people coming up with misogynistic conspiracy theories about Kayla when she didn't do a single bad thing. A confident young woman wants a simple FWB arrangement with a hot guy? Must be a slut! Must have faked her assault! Must be trying to "steal" a single man from a single woman! She wants to help a horribly sheltered, sweet young girl with basic sex ed? Must be trying to turn her into a slut!

Jesus fucking christ people...
Just because others have a different opinion than yours, you have to take the 'gotta be a misogynist' excuse? I'm not sure why people are saying that and truthfully, I don't care. Let them have their opinions. Who knows, they could be right. Again, I really don't give a shit.

All those types of comments do is cause chaos where none is needed. Let's keep this thread on track.
Most likely talking about me since right now I am probably one of the most vocal people about her. I am only reacting to what I'm seeing, then mentioning it when it's fresh in my mind. Things just line up that make her not look like a very redeemable person.

Charlotte talks about her attack to Kaylah, the next day, she gets attacked. Bad timing. coincidence or a set-up?

Flirts with the MC, then nearly throws herself at him in the new update asking if he is interested or not.

Then the one that makes me feel sick, is her growing influence and relationship with Emma, the most innocent girl I have ever seen in these type of games.

To me, three strikes and you're out as there is nothing charming about Kaylah. She's a nuisance in my eyes.

That's my damn opinion, and fucking A I'm sticking to it, until the game proves to me otherwise.

jufot

May 15, 2021
Charlotte talks about her attack to Kaylah, the next day, she gets attacked. Bad timing. coincidence or a set-up?
Charlotte talks to Kaylah about how this sort of shit happens all the time, to everyone (just like in real life). Bad timing? No, is there ever a good time for this? Coincidence? No, because it happens all the time. Set-up? In theory there could be, but there hasn't been a single fact pointing towards that and do you really think a game about sexual violence towards women will have a storyline around faking an assault? Highly unlikely.

Flirts with the MC, then nearly throws herself at him in the new update asking if he is interested or not.
So? She knows what she wants. He's hot and single, so is she. Why wouldn't she ask?

Then the one that makes me feel sick, is her growing influence and relationship with Emma, the most innocent girl I have ever seen in these type of games.
What makes you feel sick here? Emma is an extremely sheltered girl with self-confidence issues that can be seen from a mile away. Everything Kaylah says to Emma seems very friendly and loving to me.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think it's going to be another student, perhaps that actor's son?

I'm not saying they can't have their opinions, just like I have mine. It is misogynistic to equate sexual confidence with being a slut though. Hell, calling anyone a slut is. That goes doubly in a thread for a game about the mistreatment of women.

Most likely talking about me since right now I am probably one of the most vocal people about her. I am only reacting to what I'm seeing, then mentioning it when it's fresh in my mind. Things just line up that make her not look like a very redeemable person.

To me, three strikes and you're out as there is nothing charming about Kaylah. She's a nuisance in my eyes.

That's my damn opinion, and fucking A I'm sticking to it, until the game proves to me otherwise.
Hold the fuck up. Both of you. All I'm saying is we don't need any chaotic drama in this thread. Y'all two wanna continue, then just message each other.

Let others have their own opinions. But, there's no need to judge someone a 'misogynist' solely because you think so. Maybe he is, maybe he's not. Who the fuck really cares? Anyway, let's keep the political agendas on what's pc and what's not out of this thread.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Charlotte talks to Kaylah about how this sort of shit happens all the time, to everyone (just like in real life). Bad timing? No, is there ever a good time for this? Coincidence? No, because it happens all the time. Set-up? In theory there could be, but there hasn't been a single fact pointing towards that and do you really think a game about sexual violence towards women will have a storyline around faking an assault? Highly unlikely.

So? She knows what she wants. He's hot and single, so is she. Why wouldn't she ask?

What makes you feel sick here? Emma is an extremely sheltered girl with self-confidence issues that can be seen from a mile away. Everything Kaylah says to Emma seems very friendly and loving to me.
I have my opinions. End of file.

jufot

May 15, 2021
I have my opinions. End of file.
Of course, you are entitled to them. I never said otherwise :)

Let others have their own opinions.
Can we please be done with this strawman? The only person who is trying to silence others here is you.

Anyway, let's keep the political agendas on what's pc and what's not out of this thread.
Yes, let's not discuss misogyny here. After all, what does that have anything to do with a game about sexual harassment and assault against women?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Of course, you are entitled to them. I never said otherwise :)

Can we please be done with this strawman? The only person who is trying to silence others here is you.

Yes, let's not discuss misogyny here. After all, what does that have anything to do with a game about sexual harassment and assault against women?
Because it's political. Politics needs to fuck off. It causes more shit than it's fucking worth. Same with religion. Leave it out of the thread. If people kept their fucking politics and religion to themselves and off the fucking forums, this site would be better off.

Judging people by your own personal morals is hypocritical. We're all perverts of some type on this site.

jufot

May 15, 2021
Because it's political. Politics needs to fuck off. It causes more shit than it's fucking worth.
I mean, do you hear what you are saying? Are you even aware of what this game is even about?

Judging people by your own personal morals is hypocritical.
What? Everyone judges others on their personal morals. It would be very fucking weird if I judged you with someone else's morals :)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Maybe I am missing some big reveal later in the story, but for better or worse, I take Kaylah at face value. She is a confident woman, who knows what she wants. She is not trying to covert Emma to her lifestyle, just help her a little with a few hangups, and help Emma achieve her own goals in life. What are friends for?

As far as an LI, Kaylah isn't as interesting or appealing as several of the other characters, just because I prefer more emotional attachment. However, I don't understand the animosity. Perhaps some are worried that Kaylah will "corrupt" Emma and "ruin" her innocence? I guess anything is possible, but I don't think this is a likely story point. So far, Darkblue has played the story pretty straight. Even the dark reveal of the past was foreshadowed a lot, and quite predictable.

I can't really see him pulling an Acting Lessons style double-cross. But of course, I can't read the mind of the dev. Barring some dark nefarious plan of Kaylah's, which I just don't see evidence for in the story, I think she is more the stock "loose" character to give the MC some potential fun, while the rest of the slow burn happens, slowly.

Reactions: jufot

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I mean, do you hear what you are saying? Are you even aware of what this game is even about?

What? Everyone judges others on their personal morals. It would be very fucking weird if I judged you with someone else's morals :)
Ok. Now I see exactly what you're doing. You really don't want to yank my chain. I'm the biggest non-PC asshole on this site. But, I was trying to not act like an asshole. For once and keep the peace. Just because this game has certain aspects, doesn't mean shit. I'm keeping my morals(Or lack of in your mind probably.) in check and you should also. Let's just keep the thread on track. That's all that I'm saying.

jufot

May 15, 2021
You really don't want to yank my chain. I'm the biggest non-PC asshole on this site. But, I was trying to not act like an asshole.
I wasn't yanking your anything, but OK, you win. I won't reply to your comments any longer :)

qwerr23

Jun 3, 2017

I understand what you're trying to do, but this weird corner of the internet is far from ready for conversations about misogyny. There's rape and loli tags floating around after all. Not exactly gonna attract progressive feminists lol

Reactions: jufot
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes