4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

jufot

May 15, 2021
I understand what you're trying to do, but this weird corner of the internet is far from ready for conversations about misogyny. There's rape and loli tags floating around after all. Not exactly gonna attract progressive feminists lol
That's fair. If it helps, I wasn't trying to "convert" people. Notice how my original comment didn't name or quote anyone, because that wasn't the point. I just wanted to share my own opinion. Besides, judging by the likes, enough people seem to agree with me so I'm feeling quite content :)

Last edited:
Reactions: qwerr23

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Anyway...

Great patch (v0.8->0.9). Things are starting to move and can't wait to see more. I'm still on everyone's path (except Lucy), but I'm feeling Charlotte is the right choice for me.

Kaylah was up there until the conversation, and would still tap that if everything stays as open as it is now. She's hot and seems fun, but not long term material so to speak.

WTF how did I suddenly go from sitting on the sofa with Lucy to what seemed like laying down on a bed?.
So confusing. Just spammed space to skip that and called it a hallucination.

Reactions: Havik79

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
wow, when I get the time, I'll read this thread a few pages back. Lots of stuff seem to have happened.

On the original intent of this thread: I'll wait a couple more releases to get back to this. Not that anyone asked

Reactions: Jimicheck

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
If Charlie "Lucy doesn't know everything" turns out to be that shitface actor raped her after beating the shit out of her or her kids were the result of rape like Valerie in Motherless i'm gonna be pissed. She has enough traumas to last 10 lifetimes with the sexual assaults, constant groping and shitface assault no need add more to that.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Are the tags still up to date? Still no actual sex in this game? Been wanting to try it but didn't want to waste my time if there is no actual payoff yet.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Are the tags still up to date? Still no actual sex in this game? Been wanting to try it but didn't want to waste my time if there is no actual payoff yet.
lucy tried. but mc refused her. said it goes him to fast. Kaylah tried too. but mc said he cant. he said he already has a girlfriend:sneaky:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Disclaimer: I have not played the final version of 0.9 yet,

There's few novels that would allow like father and daughter bonds without having it turn sexual.
That is heresy! :lepew:
We're nearing the 10th update of the game, and while I appreciate slow burn to build things up, the only progress so far is the change on how Charlotte treated MC. Suzi still dislikes MC. Emma is still being stalked/bullied/Zacked. Lucy is still trying to get into MC's pants. The dev has been doing an excellent job in making the characters feel alive, but I really hope some plot points will start making meaningful progression.
The reason is simple. In game time is not equal to real time. In game it has not passed much time or even events. Thing is, for all we like this novel, it will take time to finish, more time I think that dev was planning to. I do not mind, as long as it is finished, but the longer it takes, the lower the probability
I assume supermodel Kaylah is more likeable than the angry Suzi?
That is madness!
There is no more suitable option in this game than Charlotte than she deserves a man who loves and protects her and I agree with Lucy
I'm sorry but her daughters>>> Charlote. I don't care what she needs if it is not the best for her daughters.
is there a harem route? there has to be one....
No. and there should not be one.
I really like this vn, i really do.
All characters are so well written, and are endearing in one way or another (Lucy's insecurities, Charlie's past, Emma's innocence, Suzy's fire...)
It's so weird to have already multiple saves for each one of the characters when, in reality, relationship wise, nothing happened yet (Only with Lucy, and he's putting a stop to keep things civil)

But i have to be honest, i have a worry... the dev expressed that this will end late next year (Correct me if i'm wrong, i might as well be...), so if we are generous, that's like... 7-8 updates? So by that estimation we are halfway through and so far of any kind intimate relationship (Kaylah came close so is Lucy, but he wants to keep things slow)...

So i was wondering before when things gets rolling if the dev will have enough time to nurture all those future relationship, or we'll just end with the start of those relationship as a happy ending, because... by this update, Only Lucy and Kaylah are in the zone for any kind of intimate relationship, the others are so far off that it's hard to assume that we'll come close to anything this year.

My worry is because, even if i love the story and the characters, i'm far more invested on how the relationship develops, not only the start, but the progression with any of them, and i have a though that the latter might not be possible with the ending being next year.

I'm in for the slow burn... but when things get hot, i want it to melt the core and not only the surface, if someone gets me.
So, i'm the only one with this kind of perception,or i'm totally far off
Give this man a beer!

Exactly this. Too many games that ends the moment you get the girl. I want way more than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrDL

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Disclaimer: I have not played the final version of 0.9 yet,
alright, went through the update, and I have to say, and sorry for the harshness, but I fucking hate Kaylah. I just know, absolutely KNOW that she's going to lead Emma down a very dark, unsavory path. My MC obviously turned her down without second thought (I don't think I've ever pushed a button in a VN that quickly) but her influence on Emma is not going to be a very good thing at all.

If anything like what happened to Charlotte happens to Emma in this game I don't know if I will continue to play it. When I originally got the game, the Charlotte flashback scenes made me uninstall the game for a while because I was sickened by it. I'm not going to come back a second time if it happens to Emma.
I have not played the game and so far Kaylah has been very nice and sweet. But, if Kaylah hurts Emma on purpose she dies too. But at the same time, if it happens simply because she is letting Emma grow, I think Kaylah's doing is better than Charlotte. Emma needs to have a real life!

So, for now Kaylah has all my trust and I support her. She is definitely what Emma needs, even more than MC. A friend that helps her grow up, that treat hers like an adult and help hers become the best woman she can be. Honestly, given all that happened to Charlotte I pity her but Charlotte failed as a mother with Emma. She should have fixed her problems if only for her children to have a more healthy childhood.

Reactions: NateGrey

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
it's a joke right?? what new in this update?? i can't see anythin new if i remmebr correct but i can be wrong considering the time passed form updates.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
The way I see it is that Kaylah is a surrogate or an "alter ego" version of Emma. Mostly obvious is the physical similarity between the two with basically the same hair and eye colour. However more interestingly is if you view Kaylah as Emma's idealised self-image. Where Emma is a shy introvert, Kaylah is a confident extrovert. Where Emma is an aspiring fashion designer and admires her mother's career, Kaylah is quite literally Charlotte's protégé. Emma is sexually clueless, Kaylah (particular in this update) is sexually confident and even teaches Emma. Emma is the recipient of MC's paternal affection, while Kaylah is (possibly) the recipient of MC's sexual affection.

While Kaylah is obviously 'real' in the context of the story and not some sci-fi mental projection or whatever, I think it's far more interesting if you view Kaylah's role in the meta-narrative in this way.
Well said my man.

I don't really think kaylah is going to lure emma out into a "dark" path of some sort, I just think she'll help her with emma's image and confidence problem.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Well said my man.

I don't really think kaylah is going to lure emma out into a "dark" path of some sort, I just think she'll help her with emma's image and confidence problem.
yeah and i hope maybe she can talk some sence into her regarding zak instead of giving her more hope.

Reactions: Soundgfx and jufot

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
guys i am dumb? or there is no way to unlock the "hold Charlotte" achievement in the gallery tried a bunch of combinations and nothing.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes