4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Very tough call on the dress choice. Being the supermodel that she is, she's drop dead gorgeous in all of them. I'll let you know my choice on your Patreon page. Maybe do future pinups with the rejects?
There should be plenty of opportunity for Charlotte to wear the dresses in the game. But I'm sure one or two might appear in pinups too. (y)

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The first image is a slightly reworked version of the original pinup. This is followed by the set of six new images.

Hi.

I would like to trial giving top tier patrons some input into the creation of the next update. So please consider voting in the poll and letting me know how you feel about this.

If people like it then I'll try to do it regularly and possibly expand it in the future.

Thanks.

QUESTION : Charlotte is to attend a private event/party aboard a superyacht. Which dress would you like to see her wear?

#2 or #3.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
You will, she's an LI and has her own romance path in the story. DB has done such a good job of invoking a parental response to Emma from a lot of players, it will be very interesting how he evolves the MC relationship to a romantic/sexual one. And how the other members of her family react to it. There's a lot more coming in the story. Stay tuned.
I mean let's be honest, it would make a lot more sense for Emma to be a kid than to be a college going adult. So she shouldn't be an LI at all imo. But of course in here if there's a female character in the game that you can't fuck, people have an aneurysm.

Emma basically suffers from the "younger roommate" syndrome.

Reactions: Mortarion

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
QUESTION : Charlotte is to attend a private event/party aboard a superyacht. Which dress would you like to see her wear?

I think 2 or 3 would be most fitting for a private event for sure. The first one is definitely attractive, but feels more like something she'd wear to an event where swimming was a thing, and the fourth one looks very intimate and something more for the bedroom than a get together.

Reactions: Pristis.Microdon

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I have no idea how dev is gonna portray Emma one of the love interest, so much of an innocence, hell bent on making mc her father and also the one sided infatuation /fanboying with Zac Efron isn't making it easier. Let's hope for smooth transition otherwise patreons on f95 known for rushed endings.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I have no idea how dev is gonna portray Emma one of the love interest, so much of an innocence, hell bent on making mc her father and also the one sided infatuation /fanboying with Zac Efron isn't making it easier. Let's hope for smooth transition otherwise patreons on f95 known for rushed endings.
But despite her "innocence" she, at least as portrayed in the game, is a college student of legal age. Perhaps one with "daddy issues". So there is plenty of space for her to develop a sexual interest in the MC. He on the other hand has a pretty broad gulf to cross to change his view of her and he's fixated on Charlotte, and depending on your path choices also involved with Lucy.

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
My MC is definitely not fixated on Charlotte. She's a client, and that's pretty much all. There's zero romantic or sexual attraction. He likes her, but not that way. Has he noticed her beauty? Yes. But he's far more attracted to Lucy. And possibly also starting to have feelings for Emma. He'd like to fuck Kaylah but is holding back because of his feelings for Lucy.

On the alternate path, he's fully into fucking Kaylah, with a growing side interest in Emma.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Correction to above: I should used the term "brava" instead of "bravo". Whoopsie.

Also the achievement "find her panties" continues to elude me. Can someone lend me a hand please?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes