4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
will it be possible to have an affair with a mother or her daughter in the future ? does anyone know ?
The LI are, Emma, Charlotte, Lucy, and somehow Suzi, then my understanding is, you will be able to be with Suzi, and somehow can fuck her ginger friend, Hanna is it, and then somehow Emma and Kaylah.

Reactions: FavenXXX

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The LI are, Emma, Charlotte, Lucy, and somehow Suzi, then my understanding is, you will be able to be with Suzi, and somehow can fuck her ginger friend, Hanna is it, and then somehow Emma and Kaylah.
If there are further opportunities in the game to have an affair with the whole family of Charlotte. Then this is the best news. I will now wait for all new updates. :) The game is good.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If there are further opportunities in the game to have an affair with the whole family of Charlotte. Then this is the best news. I will now wait for all new updates. :) The game is good.
Nope, it has been said this is not a harem game, one love interest, and then maybe a bit on the side.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
will it be possible to have an affair with a mother or her daughter in the future ? does anyone know ?
Would you really want to do something with her daughter behind Charlotte's back if you are already in a relationship with her? I mean come on, she has really had to endure enough and it would leave a huge scar on Emma and give her the same doubts like her mother, if there really is a loyal man in this world with whom she feels safe. Charlotte would probably be completely devastated and then would have problems with Emma who would possible saying in the future to her mother, I was so happy with MC why did you want him too, didn't you see how happy we were? That would give Charlotte the rest and it wasn't even her fault. So I don't need that, but it would be interesting what Suzi would do if she found out about MC's behavior towards Emma and Charlotte. She would probably hang him by his testicles on the nearest street lamp.

Sorry if I'm doing some fanboying and that shouldn't be an attack against you and to answer your question no, you will probably only be allowed to have 1 lady in the end.

Reactions: 6pak2go and Ayhsel

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Nope, it has been said this is not a harem game, one love interest, and then maybe a bit on the side.
Would you really want to do something with her daughter behind Charlotte's back if you are already in a relationship with her? I mean come on, she has really had to endure enough and it would leave a huge scar on Emma and give her the same doubts like her mother, if there really is a loyal man in this world with whom she feels safe. Charlotte would probably be completely devastated and then would have problems with Emma who would possible saying in the future to her mother, I was so happy with MC why did you want him too, didn't you see how happy we were? That would give Charlotte the rest and it wasn't even her fault. So I don't need that, but it would be interesting what Suzi would do if she found out about MC's behavior towards Emma and Charlotte. She would probably hang him by his testicles on the nearest street lamp.

Sorry if I'm doing some fanboying and that shouldn't be an attack against you and to answer your question no, you will probably only be allowed to have 1 lady in the end.
That's not what I'm interested in. I already have a relationship with my sister Charlotte. Now I'm waiting for the possibility of a relationship with Charlotte. That's what I was talking about. Well, if there are other additional relationships, I will also pass :) But I'm waiting for a relationship with Charlotte.

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
That's not what I'm interested in. I already have a relationship with my sister Charlotte. Now I'm waiting for the possibility of a relationship with Charlotte. That's what I was talking about. Well, if there are other additional relationships, I will also pass :) But I'm waiting for a relationship with Charlotte.
I'm also very excited to have a relationship with Charlotte. She's the only one that interests me romantically. Charlotte is life Charlotte is love.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
The game is not a harem game. There is only one character that you will choose. If you are with one character, the other paths will be closed(like what happened with Kaylah if you was in relationship with lucy). MC in the game comes out as a loyal man. Even if you don't want him, you can't change this.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The first image is a slightly reworked version of the original pinup. This is followed by the set of six new images.

Hi.

I would like to trial giving top tier patrons some input into the creation of the next update. So please consider voting in the poll and letting me know how you feel about this.

If people like it then I'll try to do it regularly and possibly expand it in the future.

Thanks.

QUESTION : Charlotte is to attend a private event/party aboard a superyacht. Which dress would you like to see her wear?

Last edited:

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
I hope we as MC can have options to romance/relationship with Emma in the future .. not as father figure

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
I hope we as MC can have options to romance/relationship with Emma in the future .. not as father figure
You will, she's an LI and has her own romance path in the story. DB has done such a good job of invoking a parental response to Emma from a lot of players, it will be very interesting how he evolves the MC relationship to a romantic/sexual one. And how the other members of her family react to it. There's a lot more coming in the story. Stay tuned.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Absolutely stunning renders of Emma, DB. Emma is a bombshell in those. ❤ I now need to make a dental appointment Monday morning to repair my lost fillings from my jaw hitting the floor. Thank you very much...
Just kidding. ;)

Very tough call on the dress choice. Being the supermodel that she is, she's drop dead gorgeous in all of them. I'll let you know my choice on your Patreon page. Maybe do future pinups with the rejects?

Last edited:

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I've just installed 9.1 and I open my save from June which I thought was the end of 0.8 (the two girls changing into bikinis), and then the game ends. Do I just have my versions mixed up, or is something weird going on?

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Emma, Emma, Emma, oh Girl you have so much to learn in this World.....like how to climb out of a Limo without showing your panties.
But her interpretation as Marylin Monroe is quite impressive (including her innocence look after the dress malfunction...)

Charlies dress choice:

My choice would be #2 or #3, because i think erotic but classy is more her style, instead too revealing (but that's just me)

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The first image is a slightly reworked version of the original pinup. This is followed by the set of six new images.

Hi.

I would like to trial giving top tier patrons some input into the creation of the next update. So please consider voting in the poll and letting me know how you feel about this.

If people like it then I'll try to do it regularly and possibly expand it in the future.

Thanks.

QUESTION : Charlotte is to attend a private event/party aboard a superyacht. Which dress would you like to see her wear?

Depends on the party theme but,

3>1>2>4

4th looks great but other 3 I feel is better. Excellent renders as always. Do you have a projection date for the next release?

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
I've just installed 9.1 and I open my save from June which I thought was the end of 0.8 (the two girls changing into bikinis), and then the game ends. Do I just have my versions mixed up, or is something weird going on?
A save from June ought to be from 0.9beta. It had two missing scenes, but otherwise it is also 0.9.

Reactions: PatreonTed
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes