4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Looks like Charlotte and Kaylah are in a deep discussion with Charlotte drinking. Maybe she opens up to Kaylah about her attack? Could be some healing moments for broken Charlotte. I hope they talk about the MC and Kaylah encourages her to give him a chance.

Oh yeah, Emma being little Miss Match-Maker. Momma marry him so he can be my Daddy!

Nice POV view sitting across from Charlotte. I wonder who asked who out for coffee?

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Charlotte works abroad for the first time since the MC arrived.
The MC watches a movie with Charlotte and Emma, but Emma is up to something.
Charlotte enjoys a late night coffee.​
I hope there is a discussion between MC and Charlotte in the third picture about the past, they need this to move forward.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020

Charlotte works abroad for the first time since the MC arrived.
The MC watches a movie with Charlotte and Emma, but Emma is up to something.
Charlotte enjoys a late night coffee.​
The first picture I think Charlotte is trying to warn Kaylah like she did before and tell her some of what she's been through

Reactions: 6pak2go

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Charlotte: "So..do you enjoy your ice cream?"
Emma "Yes mom, and wow we were be lucky, that the guy who sold it could give it to me and fainted afterwards...imagine we were there five minutes earlier."

P.S. Didn't know that Ayshel has an Ice Cream Truck....:whistle:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Emma "Yes mom, and wow we were be lucky, that the guy who sold it could give it to me and fainted afterwards...imagine we were there five minutes earlier."

As a supervillain, I am a master of disguise! Today was particular hard as being in the sun is super dangerous for vampires and chocolate. Imagine what the sun does to me!!

Still, not as hot that seeing Emma lick that cone... that was overmelt!

Ahh the thigs I do to keep my baby safe and happy. I go the extra length to make sure no fucking pervert (that is not me, of course) gets close to her.

This is our song :love: :

Last edited:

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018

I have also heard rumors that Ayhsel owns a chocolate factory and plans to rule the world from there. His tactics are really ingenious and then there are these hidden allusions from Emma in the game how much she loves chocolate, damn guys she has already been under his spell, there is no escape. :eek:

As a supervillain, I am a master of disguise! Today was particular hard as being in the sun is super dangerous for vampires and chocolate. Imagine what the sun does to me!!

Still, not as hot that seeing Emma lick that cone... that was overmelt!

Ahh the thigs I do to keep my baby safe and happy. I go the extra length to make sure no fucking pervert (that is not me, of course) gets close to her.

This is our song :love: :
You see Chronos? He has confirmed it. :eek: I don't want to become Ayhsel's servant so i just think all day long of chocolate, emma, red-haired women and an emma chocolate figure and the same thing all over again.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I have also heard rumors that Ayhsel owns a chocolate factory and plans to rule the world from there. His tactics are really ingenious and then there are these hidden allusions from Emma in the game how much she loves chocolate, damn guys she has already been under his spell, there is no escape. :eek:

You see Chronos? He has confirmed it. :eek: I don't want to become Ayhsel's servant so i just think all day long of chocolate, emma, red-haired women and an emma chocolate figure and the same thing all over again.
That is quite accurate... who has been feeding you inside information?

I swear if it was evil minion number 9 this time I am turning her into chocolate cookies!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Here the scene in detail:

Emma goes to the ice cream truck
Emma: "What flavours of ice cream do you have?"
Ayhsel, reluctantly averting his gaze from his phone (currently running an app called Rebir....)
Ayhsel: "Chocolate and .... well .... Chocolate"
Ayhsel: "Wait a minute, aren't you.... EMMA!"
"Bump" (someone faints...)

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
That is quite accurate... who has been feeding you inside information?

I swear if it was evil minion number 9 this time I am turning her into chocolate cookies!
Ayshel, didn't you join DB's Discord server? You missed out on something DB did just for you! He even tagged you when he posted it. So here it is!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ayshel, didn't you join DB's Discord server? You missed out on something DB did just for you! He even tagged you when he posted it. So here it is!

Ohh thank you so much!

Thank you HillsideVN

Sorry, I don't know discord very much, so I had no idea I was tagged, in fact I stil cannot find the post.

But thank you!!! she is great!

And thank you 6pak2go for telling. I have just checked discord and cannot find the image to thank there!

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
will it be possible to have an affair with a mother or her daughter in the future ? does anyone know ?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes