4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Chinatown and Gran Torino. Two movies that got me invested into the main characters and made me think nothing wrong could happen on their watch and then absolutely destroyed me with the way they ended.

The part of me that's romantic wants nothing more than the MC to settle down with Charlotte and adopt Emma (who shouldn't even be an LI if you ask me) is at war with the somewhat artistic part of me that knows that if things went tits up in the end, I would be absolutely gutted, but would fall in love with this game as well. And I am in for whichever one it is.

Seriously if you haven't watched the movies I mentioned above, give them a try. You won't regret it. And that will make the ending all that much better. When the cop says to the MC at the end, "Forget it MC, it's Hillside.".
Looks like MC failed in his last job at Hillside, if he fails now. Well looks like someone is close to his rival Max Payne for the title of worst bodyguard ever.

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
I'm totally with you on that. It's going to be really hard to see her upset and/or cry when my MC and Charlotte get together. Maybe hook her up with Steve if he can settle down with one woman? Who knows how DB will play it out. Could be good, could be bad.

Here's a nice fan art Lucy portrait from the previous setup.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So double marriage at the end confirmed??

And can't wait to see Emma throwing flowers (pink flowers!!!!) for the entry of the brides and let some (pink) pigeons free.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1627611093165.jpeg

This is a special set of fun pinups to belatedly celebrate Hillside's first birthday and to say thank you for supporting its creation. I'm extremely grateful to all of you for your support over my first year (and a bit) as a developer.
And a special thank you to the people who help me out in various ways, and to everyone that left comments of support during my various difficulties. I would not have made it this far without you.
Thank you,
DB

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Oh wow....

This time favourite pics

#1 Suzie "I don't need a gun, i prefer killing on a personal level and i want to see his soul disappear while i am looking straight into his eyes."

#2 Emma gives me "Deadly little Miho" vibes. (as i said Sin City is one of my favourite Movies.)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Come on, guys...

there are TWO COMMANDMENTS that every Dev learned here in F95 over these years:

1) THOU SHALT NOT MAKE AN ERIC IN YOUR GAME (the Big Brother Commandment);

2) THOU SHALT NOT MURDER A LOVE INTEREST (the Acting Lessons Commandment).

This is it.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
View attachment 1325442

This is a special set of fun pinups to belatedly celebrate Hillside's first birthday and to say thank you for supporting its creation. I'm extremely grateful to all of you for your support over my first year (and a bit) as a developer.
And a special thank you to the people who help me out in various ways, and to everyone that left comments of support during my various difficulties. I would not have made it this far without you.
Thank you,
DB
Very creative and fun. Congrats to the amazing efforts!!!

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 1325442

Thank you,
DB
Darth Charlotte : "I can feel your lust. It gives you a boner, makes you horny." :D

Oh wow....

This time favourite pics

#1 Suzie "I don't need a gun, i prefer killing on a personal level and i want to see his soul disappear while i am looking straight into his eyes."

#2 Emma gives me "Deadly little Miho" vibes. (as i said Sin City is one of my favourite Movies.)
Sin City ! Great ref. For Suzy, there's a little MGS3 vibe here.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Bad guy: "Why would you be carrying a knife like this?"

Suzie: "Hunting".

Bad guy: "Don't be a wise guy! What do you hunt with a knife?"

Suzie: "Name it."

Reactions: Chronos169

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Oh wow....

This time favourite pics

Deadly little Miho is a good shout for Emma. I was thinking of Babydoll from the movie Sucker Punch when I did it.

And I imagined Lucy to be out on purge night hunting down Charlotte's tormentors!

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes