4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Deadly little Miho is a good shout for Emma. I was thinking of Babydoll from the movie Sucker Punch when I did it.

And I imagined Lucy to be out on purge night hunting down Charlotte's tormentors!
Wait are you the dev of this game or did you just use this game's name for you username? If it's the former then I'd like to congratulate you on the game that you've created. If it's the latter, well, congratulate you on the the free publicity?

Anyway, you've created an absolute masterpiece and I can't wait for more. Best of luck. This is definitely the best written game on here imo.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Wait are you the dev of this game or did you just use this game's name for you username? If it's the former then I'd like to congratulate you on the game that you've created. If it's the latter, well, congratulate you on the the free publicity?

Anyway, you've created an absolute masterpiece and I can't wait for more. Best of luck. This is definitely the best written game on here imo.
That's the developer my friend

Reactions: HillsideVN

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
I whole heartly agree with that.
In fact, I stopped following a lot of vns where the story telling, turned out not to be very good, compered to hillside.

The curse of Rising expectations ...

Reactions: 6pak2go

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020

Yes, I am the developer. Thanks for your kind words. (y)

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
As much as I love Charlotte, that picture makes me feel REALLY bad for Lucy, like REAAAALLLLY bad. Not the kind of thing I want to think about before bed. I'm not even going to scroll up and look at it again. :(

Post Edit: I feel like I should throw Lucy a "pity fuck" playthrough just to see her smile
Yes, but shouldn't we feel happy for Charlotte now that she is starting to open up to the MC and showing her bright smile again? I mean Lucy is no saint what she did just so she could get attention was the wrong way of getting it, but hey in the end she felt bad for doing it.

Last edited:

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
That game has really stunning renders with wonderfull girls in a perfect modelling style ! :love:
And don't forget, Hillside has a great community that is nice and helpful and some are so kind and share status updates and pin ups and other interesting things for free. Then we have people with interesting conversations of possible theories and paths for the future of the game, passionate conversations about everyone's favorite girl and great selfmade fan arts and a lot of people adding funny things to the thread that make you laugh and here and there conversations that don't necessarily have to do with Hillside but are interesting to read and of course the great work by Dark Blue that makes all this possible.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Is it just me, or did anyone else see loads of red flags when Det. Carter asked Charlotte about how close MC was getting with Emma? Like he expected it? Getting real corrupt cop vibes from him.
not really red flags when Det. Carter knows MC's history, and if you play the Lucy route, it's revealed that Emma in MCs past was someone he was romantically involved in prior to her death. So because of this, the Detective probably realizes just how much this could affect MC and wants to make sure everything's going alright.

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Will version 9.1 also be published here in the forum or will it stay with version 0.9 Final?
I would like to know this for my translation.

hotboy17

May 27, 2019
anybody got v9.0 beta save ?
I am on a new pc And I don't wanna play from all over ,and i did completed v9.0 beta so anybody can give me / and with save location :)

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Charlotte works abroad for the first time since the MC arrived.
The MC watches a movie with Charlotte and Emma, but Emma is up to something.
Charlotte enjoys a late night coffee.​

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
My rotative support of August goes to Emma, so that my poor baby can buy herself some chocolate!!

Emm, I mean, Hillside. I have been postponing it for too long (in favor of less supported novels). But it is time.

You deserve it a lot!

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Pic #2

Emma: "I am going to bed, so you can enjoy Manslaughter XXIV, but no funny business you two!!"
Charlotte and MC: "Aaaawwww."

jk

Pic #2:

Emma: "No..no..no you are sitting right next to Mom."
*pushing Mc*
Emma thinking: "Yaay double cuddle time, i bet he will like it."

Little sidenote

Isn't it a little bit bright outside for a late Night coffee in Pic #3?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes