4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
zak gets "speedran" by mc, charlotte and charl's sister and emma and suzie cheer up.

gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019
I said I wanted to finish it next year. That is a personal desire and not a realistic assessment of how long it will actually take.

This being my first visual novel I have made a lot of mistakes and will remain tied to those until this project is finished. Hence my desire to start afresh.

But Hillside will take as long as it takes. I'm not going to rush to end it by some arbitrary date.
February 31st.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I said I wanted to finish it next year. That is a personal desire and not a realistic assessment of how long it will actually take.

This being my first visual novel I have made a lot of mistakes and will remain tied to those until this project is finished. Hence my desire to start afresh.

But Hillside will take as long as it takes. I'm not going to rush to end it by some arbitrary date.
Whew, that’s all I needed to hear. Now that that’s cleared up we can discuss a plan to kill Zac, the Actor and those other bozos.

Reactions: 6pak2go

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
While I disagree with the perception of some that any relationship with Emma is inappropriate and creepy, you've captured my view. And the impression is that this route is the one the game will take. The MC will be fully respectful of Emma, and she will over time fall for him and desire a romantic and sexual relationship. It will be her that initiates. Most probably he will try to discourage her, fearing that he is taking advantage of her. But his resistance will crumble as she learns to turn on the charm, figuring out that she's completely adorable and sexy (his fault for supporting her so well as a person, along with Kaylah's influence.)

This means that the pacing for their relationship must be slower than that of all the other women. Even Charlotte. I expect Emma to be the last to offer herself. So if you're holding out for her, you'll need a lot of patience.
Just trying to clarify. You mean, MC seriously pounding Emma into the bed while Kaylah stands off to the side in a sexy, striped NFL referee outfit?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Captain Kirk

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Just trying to clarify. You mean, MC seriously pounding Emma into the bed while Kaylah stands off to the side in a sexy, stripped NFL referee outfit?
No. This is terribly horribly wrong.

Kaylah's on the bed with them, alternating kissing and touching the MC and Emma. Half dressed, on her way to being naked, eventually.

(personally not into the suggested outfit and would choose something else but if it works for you ... :))

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Something I have been wondering is, is there going to be sex with the main LI in this game.
Assume things speed up with development, and this game does end next year, and updates come every 2 months, that is 6 maybe 7 more updates, unless there is going to be a time jump, how do we get to the sex.

I have said it before I could see this game ending with no sex, with Charlette being (was it ever officially said raped?), Suzi can't stand us, Emma still in love with Zac and not interested in us, how do we get to sex with any of those 3 before end of next year, or sometime in 2023.

Kaylah and Lucy sure, but seems a rather short time to get from where things are, to the end of the game.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
With this game, I'm not really bothered about the sex (or lack thereof). What I do want to see is an ending where the main cast is reasonably happy and having come to terms with their main issues.

* Charlotte can trust a man again.
* Lucy doesn't feel she is in her sister's shadow anymore
* Suzy has worked through her anger issues
* And Emma matures a bit ( ok, a lot) and finds someone better than Zac or decides she's not in a hurry. Perhaps she finds a father instead.
* And the MC, well I hope he finds a good woman (and he's really spoiled for choice here) and can work through the trauma of the death of the first Emma.

And everyone finds a new friend or two.

I know it's a bit of a cliché, but I really did come for the sex but stayed for the story here.

It's very easy to find a game with good graphics and hot sex, but an interesting story is rarer imo.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Something I have been wondering is, is there going to be sex with the main LI in this game.
no main li atm, 2 femmes are just looking for sex, 2 more or less hate mc and 1 adores certain asshole.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
With this game, I'm not really bothered about the sex (or lack thereof). What I do want to see is an ending where the main cast is reasonably happy and having come to terms with their main issues.

* And Emma matures a bit ( ok, a lot) and finds someone better than Zac or decides she's not in a hurry. Perhaps she finds a father instead.
* And the MC, well I hope he finds a good woman (and he's really spoiled for choice here) and can work through the trauma of the death of the first Emma.

I know it's a bit of a cliché, but I really did come for the sex but stayed for the story here.

It's very easy to find a game with good graphics and hot sex, but an interesting story is rarer imo.
Thanks to the joy of multiple paths I seek three independent mutually exclusive outcomes:
Charlotte falls in love and ends up mine forever.
Suzy confesses her situation and lets me win her heart by saving her and we end up together.
Emma begins to act her age and we have a life together despite our age difference.

In all paths I shepherd all of them to a safe resolution before I end up with my choice. Anything else would be unsatisfying.

Were I forced to pick only one woman she'd be Charlotte by far.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

no main li atm, 2 femmes are just looking for sex, 2 more or less hate mc and 1 adores certain asshole.
There are multiple choices for main LI (Charlotte, Lucy, Emma, Suzy, and Kaylah I think)
You pick who you want and there may be some combinations but no sex yet and only minimal action

It will be better once more content comes into play showing lock outs and such like Kaylah locks out Lucy and Vice versa.
Then we will know the paths. Unless they are laid out somewhere and I don't know them.

Best to search the thread for data especially if you want a particular woman. Search for her.

PEACE

EDIT: LI -- Love Interest so a character that your MC could have an Interest in Loving. So many LIs in this game. You do not have to be fucking them already for them to be a LI
cxx don't try to change the rules for all the AVNS/Games on this entire site

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Scroll up, author said there is no time limit and if the game takes longer then it will take longer.

sexy time will come when the story calls for it not the other way around. Be patient, update is coming in like a week.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
okay all femmes are potential future love interests but as of now none of them are lis, 2 just want casual sex atm, 2 hate/dislike mc atm, 1 adores imbesile and sees mc more or less as daddy figure atm.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
okay all femmes are potential future love interests but as of now none of them are lis, 2 just want casual sex atm, 2 hate/dislike mc atm, 1 adores imbesile and sees mc more or less as daddy figure atm.
This is why I like throwaway side LIs early. Not going to name names and start a war but there was another VN I played in which every LI was a slowburn and by the time you got the first lewd scene...

Genuinely the worst animation I have ever seen. Makes me hesitant now. Wait a long time for the payoff and it turns out they can't animate well making the wait not feel worth it at all.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This is why I like throwaway side LIs early. Not going to name names and start a war but there was another VN I played in which every LI was a slowburn and by the time you got the first lewd scene...

Genuinely the worst animation I have ever seen. Makes me hesitant now. Wait a long time for the payoff and it turns out they can't animate well making the wait not feel worth it at all.
I thought that Lucy and then Kaylah were going to be our early, easy sex fun times. But when you consider that taking early sex may lock out a LI you want more it makes it tricky. Then we have a MC who does not seem to be styled as the one night stand type. So he would not bang some random waitress for an early sex scene.

All of that means the slow route makes sense for this story overall.

But I still feel if you were truly into Lucy over other LIs she would have jumped your damn bones by now (IMO)
Maybe Kaylah as well. I don't think the delay fits those two as I perceive them. But again that's me.

Still I find the story decent enough that I play when NONE of the LIs hit my marks for "OMG I must have!" Suzy's friends is the closest and we were told straight up she is a side piece girl :(

PEACE

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Should I be scared of Charlotte's transformation or should I be scared of myself that she could bite me anywhere without my complaining? :unsure:
Questions upon questions. o_O
I had similar thoughts while I was doing the series, lol. I played The Bite and Rebirth back to back, so that's where I got my inspiration. Anyway, it was all in fun.

We should have a new update to play next Sunday. I'm really looking forward to it based on the previews DB has shared.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes