4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah if I remember this was talked about a while ago, it is not uncommon devs who help each other out and stuff have cross overs.
Another game I have played Ripples had a guest character I think from a game called once upon a time, I have also seen other devs mentioned in games, one I remember referencing the MC in My New Family's love on pancakes.

Never played that other game, but do remember something about the cross over.

Reactions: xinkala

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

Nearly there. I'll post a release date Sunday night and tell you a little bit about v0.10.

Thanks,
DB

PREVIEW IMAGES

Charlotte considers the future

Emma wears a dress!

Lucy is still pushing
That is like a Jeremy Clarkson era of Top Gear opening scene. "Tonight on Hillside ... Charlotte considers the future ... Emma wears a dress .. and Lucy is still pushing" :)

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018

Nearly there. I'll post a release date Sunday night and tell you a little bit about v0.10.

Thanks,
DB

PREVIEW IMAGES

Charlotte considers the future

Emma wears a dress!

Lucy is still pushing
See, now that's the way to let people know exactly the state of the game. Well-done, dev.

Here's to hoping for more Emma romantic content and less of Lucy's kinda stalkerish behavior.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Depends .. Hammond aka Hamster crashes hard core a lot. Jeremy crashes into James a lot, just at low speeds. They all cause mayhem. God I miss them.
LOL, yeah and The Grand Tour is not as good as old top gear.
Given Charlotte is an alcoholic I guess she would have to be hamster, while not there, Suzi would have to be Clarkson, both first instincts is, POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Reactions: mordred93

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

V0.10 release date:
7th November for $5+ patrons
21st November for $1 patrons

Hi.
I wanted to apologize for this update taking so long and explain why it is.
Normally, I pick a section of the story that I think I can get done in the 8-9 weeks that is my aimed for release schedule, and try to get it done within that time. But v0.10 is different because it is leading up to pivotal events that are set to happen in v0.11. So its size has been dictated by the story and I haven't been able to choose its length.
As a result, this update is going to be bigger than I wanted it to be and is therefore taking longer to create.
So I'm sorry. Thank you for your patience,
DB

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018

V0.10 release date:
7th November for $5+ patrons
21st November for $1 patrons

Hi.
I wanted to apologize for this update taking so long and explain why it is.
Normally, I pick a section of the story that I think I can get done in the 8-9 weeks that is my aimed for release schedule, and try to get it done within that time. But v0.10 is different because it is leading up to pivotal events that are set to happen in v0.11. So its size has been dictated by the story and I haven't been able to choose its length.
As a result, this update is going to be bigger than I wanted it to be and is therefore taking longer to create.
So I'm sorry. Thank you for your patience,
DB
I think most of us are cool with delays; we just like to know what's going on a bit, as the more frantic amongst us come up with all sorts of conspiracy theories as to why its late. Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop.

On a side note, do you read the comments/wishes that we express in our comments for the game?

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes