4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Based on the speech pattern of the stalker, I don't think its Steve. Based on the way the stalker talks, it sounds like a college student (stalker might even be a college girl).

Remember he/she made a comment about Emma's weight, no way Steve would do that. Plus, the stalker doesn't recognize the MC when he/she was taking pictures.

I don't think its anyone we've seen so far. Though the detective looks sketch as hell. I don't think he's the stalker either but just thought its kind of weird about how he talks about the stalker in one of the scenes.

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
Yes, but that's the purpose of a "red herring". To lead you on the wrong track. It just seems too obvious that it's Steve when he's put front and center, and even the MC has a remark about it. But I dunno. I really don't have that many suspects as to who the stalker is. Or rather, I have too many.
Then my guess is that the scene is there to keep Steve in the story.
He might have a bigger part later on.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
lexi is abandoned, new devs just couldn't continue game.

back to topic: 2 months and mc still hasn't gotten to emma's pants.
Yeah, I found that annoying as well. I mean, Charlotte's sister is the lowest of low-hanging fruit, and Charlotte is a hamster cage of mental problems [with good reason], so I don't see any harem developing with the current game trajectory.

In a way, though, seducing Emma feels almost like...grooming. I just got done playing a game where the dev apparently knows a lot about the subject of grooming and and illustrated it - step by step - in his game. It was a substantial turn-off. I think it would be better if Emma develops her desire for the MC on her own and acts on it independently. But that's just my own opinion; your mileage may vary.

Reactions: Old Dog

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
...For over a year or so. Apparently, taking over the game of a dead man is harder than it seems...
Dude, I wrote that back in 2020. Lexi died then resurrected and then died again, sadly.
Anyways, don't be affraid about grooming here. There is no proper sex scenes in Hillside.
Emma had an accidental nude scene but it was removed from the game months ago.

Last edited:

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Dude, I wrote that back in 2020. Lexi died then resurrected and then died again, sadly.
Anyways, don't be affraid about grooming here. There is no proper sex scenes in Hillside.
Emma had an accidental nude scene but it was removed from the game months ago.
You misunderstood me; I want Emma sexual content. I just want her to be the one asking for the exploration, not the MC. If the MC does it with someone so innocent, its grooming. If she's gagging for the D, then its all good.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So Emma's mom is Kate Beckinsale, now it's all clear...
View attachment 1462494
I asked DB about his inspiration for Charlotte character design and Kate beckinsale was one of the people he modeled it after.
He probably should put it as an announcement on his patreon and here in the op.
There are more than few times this "discovery" was made, or this question has been asked/answered.
Anyway good for ya:BootyTime:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Kate Beckinsale looks with the emotional "wronged by men" neurosis of Rose McGowan (well toned down a bit Rose)

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Nearly there. I'll post a release date Sunday night and tell you a little bit about v0.10.

Thanks,
DB

PREVIEW IMAGES

Charlotte considers the future

Emma wears a dress!

Lucy is still pushing

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes