4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I had similar thoughts while I was doing the series, lol. I played The Bite and Rebirth back to back, so that's where I got my inspiration. Anyway, it was all in fun.
Now that is a good pain in the neck..
I'd say Suzy can do better than those two.
Anyway, I hope your bloody inspiration stays that way...we are counting on your next bite.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Wait, wait!? Emma is a love interest and we can romance her? Is that confirmed?

I never follow any news or anything aside from playing it once, a month ago.

I thought Emma is not an LI because I can't see how the story gonna progress with that route.

So, is it a fact that's Emma is an LI?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes, Charlotte Lucy Suzi and Emma are all love interest, Kaylah and shit the ginger friend of Suzi are possible fuck buddies.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Yes, Charlotte Lucy Suzi and Emma are all love interest, Kaylah and shit the ginger friend of Suzi are possible fuck buddies.
Holy shit!

When Emma said that she see us as a father figure and try to hook us up with Charlotte, at the time I'm fucking sure that no way in hell that she's gonna be a love interest.

But, I'm too naive.:eek:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Holy shit!

When Emma said that she see us as a father figure and try to hook us up with Charlotte, at the time I'm fucking sure that no way in hell that she's gonna be a love interest.

But, I'm too naive.:eek:
Yeah because the dev wanted to develop us and Emma as a daddy-daughter relationship first, then as LI.

Then again the dev also said the game will end next year, so no clue how things will wrap up given the slow burn, you probably will get 1 or 2 sex scenes before game over.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Yeah because the dev wanted to develop us and Emma as a daddy-daughter relationship first, then as LI.

Then again the dev also said the game will end next year, so no clue how things will wrap up given the slow burn, you probably will get 1 or 2 sex scenes before game over.
Sex?! In Hillside? Take your filthy mind elsewhere mister!
The game will end with a big kiss between the MC and his love interest of choice, that's it!

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Wait, wait!? Emma is a love interest and we can romance her? Is that confirmed?

I never follow any news or anything aside from playing it once, a month ago.

I thought Emma is not an LI because I can't see how the story gonna progress with that route.

So, is it a fact that's Emma is an LI?
Yes it is. I once said that it would be fun to see how DB go about achieving it.

theres 4 confirmed love interest.

emma
Charlotte
Lucy
Suzi

• Haha
Reactions: Once_Up

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Yes it is. I once said that it would be fun to see how DB go about achieving it.

theres 4 confirmed love interest.

emma
Charlotte
Lucy
Suzi
I really don't see any way for Emma that Charlotte will approve tbh.
Charlotte is a very fragile glass right now (for a good reason of course) if love blossoms between those two I don't think there's any way for her to not be shattered.

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I think Charlotte's approval won't be that difficult. It will come from the same place that Charlotte as LI becomes possible - trust.
The amount of trust needed from Charlotte for her to open herself to him is the same as that needed to know that he will take as good care of Emma being her lover as he has being her bodyguard.
At the same time she will see how he has taken Emma from the shy awkward girl she was to a confident young woman.

I have no doubt she will give her blessing, even as she is disappointed it's not her in Emma's place.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think Charlotte's approval won't be that difficult. It will come from the same place that Charlotte as LI becomes possible - trust.
The amount of trust needed from Charlotte for her to open herself to him is the same as that needed to know that he will take as good care of Emma being her lover as he has being her bodyguard.
At the same time she will see how he has taken Emma from the shy awkward girl she was to a confident young woman.

I have no doubt she will give her blessing, even as she is disappointed it's not her in Emma's place.
Will we ever discover it? :cautious: maybe in 3-4 years? :unsure:

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021

Uh, I know I'm too greedy but can't it be both

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes