4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
What's the point then? Another Fiona and Shrek wedding in 2030? I prefer to fuck Emma all around the house, she can wake me up sucking my dick everyday and I will fuck all her holes everynight. I understand the concept of slow burn, DMD was a sexless game for two years I think but we don't need another blueballs simulator.
Treating sex like the end game would be a mistake typical from Bioware games.
As i said, there has to happen something with sex in the game in one of the next updates otherwise people are going to look elsewhere. But for me it's doesnt mean Emma has to have it... lot's of other girls in the story so far. For fuckmeat with a bit of storyline we have that Anna game, or GGGB or those ones

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Story driven =/= Big Blue Balls.
Yeah...that may be correct but that doesn't meant it applies to all the story driven VNs..i mean it certainly doesn't apply to Hillside.

Take a look at charlotte....she has been a successful model in Hillside throughout her entire life she stayed there. But that wasn't easy , she had to endure all kind of harassments. She still does.
Now tell me how in her right mind would she ever let anyone near her shaven or unshaven vagina...?

As for Emma.. who is so naive and innocent would get lost in the world without an adult's supervison makes us wonder who in their right mind ever want to hurt her ...now tell me...you wanna protect her or wanna manipulate her and make her submit to your lustful desires..? She has a fucking stalker for god's sake.

The part where you get the lewds are on the way..at some point in the future right after a gripping narrative and MC's emotional attachment to other characters and vice versa. That how it is when the story is character driven with a lot of plots and i'm all for it.

Of course there's always a chance that you'd get some with kayla or lucy...get your fingers crossed.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
As i said, there has to happen something with sex in the game in one of the next updates otherwise people are going to look elsewhere. But for me it's doesnt mean Emma has to have it... lot's of other girls in the story so far. For fuckmeat with a bit of storyline we have that Anna game, or GGGB or those ones
One character having sex doesn't turn her into fuckmeat. Fuckmeat would be turning Charlotte into your pain slut and renting her to Hillside moguls.
Take a look at games like Broken Dreamers, the MC can have sex with the LIs without turning them into cock hungry sluts.

Reactions: seniorboop

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'd be ok with Charlotte over Emma getting intimate first, but considering her ptsd and baggage, I'm sure it's gonna be a loooooong time before either of them may be willing to get intimate with the MC. That said, I wouldn't mind a path where the MC romances Charlotte's sister if one were to pursue someone willing to sleep with him, I just don't see that it's a priority for him considering he has his own demons to deal with, on top of doing the job he was hired for.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
What's the point then? Another Fiona and Shrek wedding in 2030? I prefer to fuck Emma all around the house, she can wake me up sucking my dick everyday and I will fuck all her holes everynight. I understand the concept of slow burn, DMD was a sexless game for two years I think but we don't need another blueballs simulator.
Treating sex like the end game would be a mistake typical from Bioware games.
I feel like context is important to consider. Sex in Hillside doesn't have to be the end game, but being a story driven game, we need to consider more about the importance of the characters and setting. Fucking Emma all around the house and her sucking the MC's dick everyday simply doesn't fit with the current narrative of who Emma is as a character. Unfortunately, only time can tell whether Emma will become the character that sucks the MC's dick everyday or not.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
So that means that the model and Charlottes sister on one side have more chance now with the MC, and Suzi and her friend on the other side with the blackmailer…Charlotte with het trauma could only be (sexually) aussaulted, but then MC will probably saves her. Perhaps that leads to more trust. And Emma, well she hardly know what sex is, so that will take a while.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Just a short public service announcement to state for the hundredth time, how much I like this game !

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Why even set a release date..
You're 100% right, but also wrong. Mentioning this won't change anything, rather it'll just provoke guys to send you an obscenely long reply with weird grammar and broken English. You're better off saying nothing.

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
the amount of content remains at the same level. Let's hope the game doesn't slip into a regular patreon milking.
Yours Truly did a little check.
How many images is it in each update?
And came up with this result:

ep01 138 files
ep02 169 files
ep03 212 files
ep04 212 files
ep05 230 files
ep06 221 files
ep07 266 files
ep08 359 files
ep09 572 files

There are about three times as many images in the last version as in the earliest ones and it has taken DB three times as long time to make them.

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
The game is really great both in terms of plot and in terms of characters, but what is alarming is the schedule for the release of updates. At the beginning, the developer released them once a month, then at two, now we came to three, and the amount of content remains at the same level. Let's hope the game doesn't slip into a regular patreon milking.
I do the translation of Hillside for the French community, I can guarantee you each new chapter is bigger than the last one. Chapter nine is about 4 times bigger than chapter one both in terms of dialogues and visuals.
So the schedule is pretty normal, imo.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
I do the translation of Hillside for the French community, I can guarantee you each new chapter is bigger than the last one. Chapter nine is about 4 times bigger than chapter one both in terms of dialogues and visuals.
So the schedule is pretty normal, imo.
And DB has stated that the new update is about 10% larger still. I have no problem with the missed dates. It's too dynamic a process to accurately set a date. His quality more than makes up for the delays, IMO.

WCKD_FOX

Mar 21, 2019
And DB has stated that the new update is about 10% larger still. I have no problem with the missed dates. It's too dynamic a process to accurately set a date. His quality more than makes up for the delays, IMO.
Exactly... like the Old Blizzard of the Golden Age used to say : "the game will be released when it's finished". DB's doing good work since the beginning and continues to improve.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes