4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I've been saying it for awhile that I want to be able to avoid having sex with all of the client family (he is supposed to be a "Professional" bodyguard after all). Possibly with the exception of Lucy. I would consider having sex with someone outside the family but he's already had a problem with getting too close to a client named Emma so it would be great if we could keep him from doing that again.
While I want to 'spend time with some of them'...I'm all for a path where you do not get involved with any family. Sure there be less 'scenes' but you can do that in many VN's can't you.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Don't get me wrong I will absolutely have a "man-bear-pig-slut" playthrough where any and all holes are fucked. No hole would be safe from the MC in that go through. But in my canon playthrough I would like to be able to pay a professional bodyguard who is able to maintain some distance, become friends with the family, and perhaps find a love interest outside of the client's house.
are steve and the stalker included in that bear pig playthrough?

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i have a question, for you who don't want any lewd scenes with the Lloyd women/girls and just love the story.
how would you make the story continue withouth the sexy stuff? :)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
i have a question, for you who don't want any lewd scenes with the Lloyd women/girls and just love the story.
how would you make the story continue withouth the sexy stuff? :)
What, there are some who don't want sexy stuff with the Lloyds? Who want's that? Really?
Na, just joking...but...well...really? No lewd scenes? Even Kevin Costner in "Bodyguard" was once allowed to :love::p Whitney Houston...

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
Nothing like eating a slice of apple pie with a glass of milk and watching someone with less experience than Little Lup...I mean Lexi. Btw that's how you're supposed to enjoy it (for those of you lying about your age and playing these V/N's)....alright, and occasionally rubbing one out.

Edit: So far side by side comparison this novel is different on many levels. However, if you enjoyed Lexi so far then you WILL enjoy this. Sorta/kinda the same threat but at the same time different. Give it a go!

Last edited:

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Nothing like eating a slice of apple pie with a glass of milk and watching someone with less experience than Little Lup...I mean Lexi. Btw that's how you're supposed to enjoy it (for those of you lying about your age and playing these V/N's)....alright, and occasionally rubbing one out.

Edit: So far side by side comparison this novel is different on many levels. However, if you enjoyed Lexi so far then you WILL enjoy this. Sorta/kinda the same threat but at the same time different. Give it a go!
Lexi?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
A game currently on hold....incredibly similar plot/storyline. Hillside is far better imo.
Hillside could be considered as Lexi spin-off, and I wouldnt say "it is far better" there.
Both games have a few very likable characters and entertaining story, aiming for top quality for sure.

Reactions: Ragnar
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes