4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
you have deathwish i see.
In all fairness though, if the daughter started looking at the MC now, it would be a bit odd.

I mean, she only sees Zak, to the point where when whatever happens happens, it would make next to no sense to look at the MC then, at least not for a very long time.

I say, let's Zak do its thing, at least we'll get some sex scenes with the daughter then :D

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I really like this game, but the "Emma stupidly naive & Zack Evil Mastermind" part is always very cringe to read. I like innocent girls, but Emma is more than annoying and Zack, he is joke, totally unbelievable...The other, more mature parts of this VN are gold though.

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
In all fairness though, if the daughter started looking at the MC now, it would be a bit odd.

I mean, she only sees Zak, to the point where when whatever happens happens, it would make next to no sense to look at the MC then, at least not for a very long time.

I say, let's Zak do its thing, at least we'll get some sex scenes with the daughter then :D
It's entirely possible that if MC saves Emma from Zac, she immediately goes into "princess saved by heroic knight" mode and starts crushing on him.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
It's entirely possible that if MC saves Emma from Zac, she immediately goes into "princess saved by heroic knight" mode and starts crushing on him.
The way she crushes on Zak? Naw, it would just be too fucking weird in my opinion.
Considering how she's been sheltered from so much, she's not equipped to deal with the emotional blow at all, just like the current young generations as we see so much now.

She'll just melt in a puddle of depression for months and will probably need to go to a shrink to recover from a bad heartbreak.
Back in the days, you just used to fuck one of the friend or sister from your crush that broke your heart, and it was the end of it... but having been sheltered the way she's been for all her life? She'll just go into an unstable mess for eons.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It can go both ways but keeping in mind how dramatic Hillside is I think the Zak thing will end in tears and family therapy like Squishyderpy said.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Things are def going to get spicy. Gonna be a hard thing balancing fan expectations vs drama and realism. Would be terrible to get something too real... would be disappointing to get the best outcome too easily. Interesting to see what the dev does!

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I'm seriously hoping that utter cunt Zak doesn't get to do anything with Charlotte.
That would totally kill this off for me.
Ps. Or any of the other girls, as well.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes