4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Emma : *chuckles*...I knew MC would always be there when I need him. The way he hugged me when he found me in the parking lot...that shows how much he cares about me, how much he loves me and I love him too...a lot. I'm stupid, why didn't I realize that much earlier ?...Now whenever I think about him I feel...different, something I never felt before....Would it be okay if I..no...it's probably stupid. I wonder what happened to Zak, he hurt me. I hope MC gave him a good beating.
Or...
"Zak's peepee was a lot bigger than I imagined."

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Emma : *chuckles*...I knew MC would always be there when I need him. The way he hugged me when he found me in the parking lot...that shows how much he cares about me, how much he loves me and I love him too...a lot. I'm stupid, why didn't I realize that much earlier ?...Now whenever I think about him I feel...different, something I never felt before....Would it be okay if I..no...it's probably stupid. I wonder what happened to Zak, he hurt me. I hope MC gave him a good beating.
beating....huh
good joke

most likely six feet under the ground :KEK:

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Pic1:

Emma: "This remote control thingy Kaylah bought me is really something speciaaaaaaaaallll....oh oh hi Zak!!"

Pic2:

Zak: "Hello Miss Lloyd, i can't believe it seeing you live. And may i say, you are still beautiful for a woman at your age."
Charlie: Good evening , come on in, i am telling Emma you arrived. Oh and here is also someone excited to meet you."
MC:

Pic3:

Emma (thinking): "Oh he is so handsome....but i wish he was driving a different route, there is something strange smelling here."
Zak (thinking): "I can't believe i shit my pants....i ...i can't believe i shit my pants....and oh fuck i don't wear any underwear...fuck me..."

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
On top of that, he sees MC in the car behind him through the rearview.
But I actually believed Zak shit his pants, I thought we were golden...CHRONOS, YOU HYPE MACHINE ! COME HERE !...* smacks head * ...

MC tailing them doesn't sound so bad, he could monitor Zak's every move and distract them from doing something we'd hate , well, If that's the case, then he's obviously busted and Zak might be able to lose him any minute now and if he managed to do it then Dang !...we're back to square one. But don't you worry my mates...there was a plan already in the making incase we were ever to be in this situation and it's time boys...

LET THE OPERATION DONALD COMMENCE !!!...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This will certainly slow them down and help MC catch up with them and ruin the date somehow.

I KNOW...it's brilliant and you know the saying mates...You caan't duck the ducks...* Maniacal Laugh *

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes