4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm seriously hoping that utter cunt Zak doesn't get to do anything with Charlotte.
That would totally kill this off for me.
he will be long dead before that, either mc or charl or big sister or auntie or all of them kill him before he does anything with emma.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I'm seriously hoping that utter cunt Zak doesn't get to do anything with Charlotte.
That would totally kill this off for me.
Pretty sure he wont, dev knows alot of people will hate on the game if he does, if he wants to nuke this gem then having Zak get his way with either Charlotte or Emma is the way to go.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Has to be with Emma, otherwise he would never get close to Charlotte. Personally i don't hope that the MC interfere with that. I hope it won't be a story with something like "fuck me charlotte or i will hurt your daughter". On the other side it would be weird if all family members are being blackmailed by someone (now or in the past)

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Zak must get really close from doing something nasty with either Charlotte or Emma, otherwise the story would lose a lot of realism.

That being said, he can't go all the way with any of them either, so DB should find a good point in between for both those who want them to be safe and those who feel that it would be too boring to see the MC finding out everything about Zak like out of nowhere and pretty much teleporting to wherever Zak is before breaking his head.

Next update is certainly promising :giggle:

Reactions: Coaxmetal

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Zak must get really close from doing something nasty with either Charlotte or Emma, otherwise the story would lose a lot of realism.
Yes, that kind of thing can only happen in the Buffyverse. Huge threat, lots of noise, some people die or almost die and everyone is expecting something huge and a big fight to happen, and then...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buffyverse isn't exactly too realistic, so this would really be kind of a bummer and difficult to take the game seriously after that happens. And even in the Buffyverse, this was the end scene of the episode, so there was nothing to expect after that.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I really like this game, but the "Emma stupidly naive & Zack Evil Mastermind" part is always very cringe to read. I like innocent girls, but Emma is more than annoying and Zack, he is joke, totally unbelievable...The other, more mature parts of this VN are gold though.
Agreed about Zack. Loved most of the game, but those parts with his stupid plots caused me to roll my eyes.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
This previews are setting my parenting instincts into kick some ass mode, wouldn't let my daughter live in the same state as that guy, fingers crossed we get to whoop some ass.
"But v0.10 is different because it is leading up to pivotal events that are set to happen in v0.11." - Can't wait to see what he was referring to.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
This previews are setting my parenting instincts into kick some ass mode, wouldn't let my daughter live in the same state as that guy, fingers crossed we get to whoop some ass.
"But v0.10 is different because it is leading up to pivotal events that are set to happen in v0.11." - Can't wait to see what he was referring to.
Now now, sharing is caring! :D

Reactions: Night Hacker
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes