4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
While you might be going a bit far, a kick in the teeth from real life, is exactly what she needs to grow up.
Nooo that just made me think of Charlotte getting her teeth knocked out by that scumbag. I don't get riled up that easily but women abuse gets my blood boiling and that scene, damn I do hope we as the MC will get a chance to make each and every one of those sob's pay for what they did. I really hope it's not ruined like Alison fall of the Apple tho where after everything those scumbags did to the MC's wife, held her hostage, abused her and raped her for years, all MC did was put a bullet in the boss's head, like naah dude that's mercy kill right there so I hope in Hillside we actually get to show those fuckers what real pain feels like.

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Soooo 3-6 more months then?
What is this ? Rocket science ?...Figure it out yourself.

its literally written just below the picture you quoted

:FacePalm:
Mr. Facepalm was probably in disbelief about the part in the patreon post where DB said that he'd try to push out shorter and faster updates.

Last update was out on 20th or 21st Nov of last year...and it has only been like two and a half month, looks like his entitlement syndrome kicked in early this year.

Last edited:

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
What is this ? Rocket science ?...Figure it out yourself.

Mr. Facepalm was probably in disbelief about the part in the patreon post where DB said that he'd try to push out shorter and faster updates.

Last update was out on 20th or 21st Nov of last year...and it has only been like two and a half month, looks like his entitlement syndrome kicked in early this year.
Need to lighten up dude...

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Why Emma being the way she is and being withdrawn from society has already been discussed only like a million times in here. Go through the old pages to find more about it or don't.

In spite of her lack of experience when it comes to boys and poor judgement, she is brave. Her being smitten by Zak is a whole other thing. Teen love and everything. Sure Teen Love may be real, but not necessarily. She's infatuated with Zak. Obsessed with him. So far we've only got to see her interact with her schoolmates and Zac, excluding the main characters. You still don't know whether she'll act the same way in front of others as she does in front of Zak. Again, remember, teen love and stuff.

The idea that Zak or anyone else could hurt her in this situation or any other situation in order for her to stop being the way she is just not right and even sickening. Some of you already mentioned that you see Emma as your daughter, so if Emma were your daughter, would you really think she needs to go through that kind of hardship (suggesting her get hurt by Zak) to stop being so innocent ?...Letting her get hurt mentally or physically enough to become a strong sophisticated 18 year old girl. Is that your plan ?...To think that she would stop being so innocent or not being herself just because you let her get hurt once, how stupid are you ?

If you really cared about her like some of you mentioned, you'd do anything to protect her and suggest a much better way that can help her and not let her go with the flow. A terrible one that is.

Most of the time, when you play as the protagonist, you put yourself in that character's shoes and see things uncover from his perspective. As a result you get attached to some of the characters and when unfortune befalls one of them you feel bad for them. When they act naive, you want to change them and want things to go your way. That's common. But still suggesting you let her get hurt like that is degrading.

Depending on the choices you make, she would either become your LI or not. Whether she's his love or not, MC will always deeply care about her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC will never get to save her, like he never got to save charli and when he did step in,
was seen as a weirdo. Then Charli shut him off.
MC never gets the choices to actually be a prottection detail, he is treated like a gorilla.
Yeah, that gorilla that is unseparable from the little girl, but still a gorilla.
I still remember man on fire where the producers had the most beautiful lil girl kidnapped and disposed of.
That is how you make a game/movie about revenge rather than about action.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Why Emma being the way she is and being withdrawn from society has already been discussed only like a million times in here. Go through the old pages to find more about it or don't.

In spite of her lack of experience when it comes to boys and poor judgement, she is brave. Her being smitten by Zak is a whole other thing. Teen love and everything. Sure Teen Love may be real, but not necessarily. She's infatuated with Zak. Obsessed with him. So far we've only got to see her interact with her schoolmates and Zac, excluding the main characters. You still don't know whether she'll act the same way in front of others as she does in front of Zak. Again, remember, teen love and stuff.

The idea that Zak or anyone else could hurt her in this situation or any other situation in order for her to stop being the way she is just not right and even sickening. Some of you already mentioned that you see Emma as your daughter, so if Emma were your daughter, would you really think she needs to go through that kind of hardship (suggesting her get hurt by Zak) to stop being so innocent ?...Letting her get hurt mentally or physically enough to become a strong sophisticated 18 year old girl. Is that your plan ?...To think that she would stop being so innocent or not being herself just because you let her get hurt once, how stupid are you ?

If you really cared about her like some of you mentioned, you'd do anything to protect her and suggest a much better way that can help her and not let her go with the flow. A terrible one that is.

Most of the time, when you play as the protagonist, you put yourself in that character's shoes and see things uncover from his perspective. As a result you get attached to some of the characters and when unfortune befalls one of them you feel bad for them. When they act naive, you want to change them and want things to go your way. That's common. But still suggesting you let her get hurt like that is degrading.

Depending on the choices you make, she would either become your LI or not. Whether she's his love or not, MC will always deeply care about her.
That's the old argument of being too soft or too hard on your kids.

Thing is, as we're seeing today, and with Emma, being too soft and never letting the kids get hurts, makes them unprepared for when they truly get hurt.

Just look at today's generation, they can not even handle facts without going into a rage. They're simply not equipped to deal with anything, because they've been sheltered and protected from harm too much.

Yes, she needs to get her heartbroken and learn to deal with it, so she can handle a real relationship later.
You don't learn shit from wearing an armor of pillows around you 24/7 and living in a makeshift world of carebears :)

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
That's the old argument of being too soft or too hard on your kids.

Thing is, as we're seeing today, and with Emma, being too soft and never letting the kids get hurts, makes them unprepared for when they truly get hurt.

Just look at today's generation, they can not even handle facts without going into a rage. They're simply not equipped to deal with anything, because they've been sheltered and protected from harm too much.

Yes, she needs to get her heartbroken and learn to deal with it, so she can handle a real relationship later.

You don't learn shit from wearing an armor of pillows around you 24/7 and living in a makeshift world of carebears :)
Looks like you didn't understand....

So you're basically saying ' it's okay for innocent girls getting taken advantage of (exploited or abused) by men with less noble intentions and whatever their intentions might be so that these girls could learn from it '. Maybe that's not what you meant, but that's how it is. You can't possibly predict what might happen to her or what might not. No offense or anything, your opinion sounded shallow to me. Not to mention, it's an extreme measure on your part.

Letting Zak have his way with her is an asshole thing to do when you already know about his true intentions and especially when he can be stopped. Emma will learn about his intentions eventually and will be heartbroken in the end either way.

I've seen a lot more innocent teenage girls than Emma, which is normal. Generally the age between 18 and 21, they are given rights and responsibilities of an actual adult. This is also said to be the age when their innocence is lost. So It won't be long before she becomes a more mature young lady.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020

So you're basically saying ' it's okay for innocent girls getting taken advantage of (exploited or abused) by men with less noble intentions and whatever their intentions might be so that these girls could learn from it '. Maybe that's not what you meant, but that's how it is. You can't possibly predict what might happen to her or what might not. No offense or anything, your opinion sounded shallow to me. Not to mention, it's an extreme measure on your part.

Letting Zak have his way with her is an asshole thing to do when you already know about his true intentions and especially when he can be stopped. Emma will learn about his intentions eventually and will be heartbroken in the end either way.

I've seen a lot more innocent teenage girls than Emma, which is normal. Generally the age between 18 and 21, they are given rights and responsibilities of an actual adult. This is also said to be the age when their innocence is lost. So It won't be long before she becomes a more mature young lady.
Usually, this happens if the girl was so sheltered, she never dealt with men with less than honorable intentions before.
Which in Emma's case, is just about right.
Whether Zak goes all the way or not, is to the writer's discretion, but, Emma does need a real life kick in the teeth soon, or Zak is more than likely to have his way with her.

Let's be blunt here, most girl's first time, are taken by someone about their age, that only had one thing in their mind, and it wasn't love. Some are lucky, and some love was involved, others, were just used, fucked and dumped.
Emma being sheltered this much for so long, is not aware of this, or at least, doesn't believe godly Zak is that way, despite seeing him fuck her friend (if I'm not mistaken)...

I mean, if she still goes through it despite seeing that, well, she'll be partly to blame in my books for allowing it to happen. The being naive excuse can only go so far... If you see a guy fucking your friend, and never actually dating her later, then getting interested in you, you really don't need to be a genius to see there's a potential problem cuming soon.

But the bigger blame, will be on her mother's over protectiveness.

But on a more personal side, as shallow as it is, yes, I don't think being innocent or stupid is a valid defense if someone takes advantage of you. As long as there is consent (and both parties are of legal consent age), as far as I am concerned, there is no issue. That is the very definition of age of legal consent. Otherwise, innocent and stupid people, would literally never get fucked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skylaroo

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020

Absolutely agree. And as I said before: Zak having his way with Emma and Charlie would create an insoluble problem in the story; either Charlie loses trust in the MC to protect Emma, or MC blames himself for failing again. In both cases, he cannot continue working for Charlotte.

Additionally, Zak- as compared to Team Scumbag- is amateur hour. If MC can't protect the family from a horndog high school poser, then Wolff and the Actor have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: FlyinginTime

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Absolutely agree. And as I said before: Zak having his way with Emma and Charlie would create an insoluble problem in the story; either Charlie loses trust in the MC to protect Emma, or MC blames himself for failing again. In both cases, he cannot continue working for Charlotte.
His job is to protect them, not protect the daughter's cherry from the man she desperately want to pop her cherry.
Since when does a bodyguard stops what in essence would be a couple, from having sex?
I'm not arguing Zak's an asshole, but, protecting a young girl's cherry from the one she's wet about non stop, is not part of the job's description :)

Reactions: Skylaroo

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
His job is to protect them, not protect the daughter's cherry from the man she desperately want to pop her cherry.
Since when does a bodyguard stops what in essence would be a couple, from having sex?
I'm not arguing Zak's an asshole, but, protecting a young girl's cherry from the one she's wet about non stop, is not part of the job's description :)
That said, the stalker remains at large, and while the player may have more leads on who that is and how Zak is involved, the character (MC) does not. Until the stalker is ID'd, MC has to suspect everyone in Emma's circle of peers.

Simply put, if Emma is to be alone with anyone unsupervised, MC needs to be there.

Reactions: Jo Stizzy
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes