4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She cannot be confy as she keeps being harassed hard in every event she goes to.
She needs to let MC in because he cannot prevent any harm if he is a mile apart from his VIP.
The bodyguar movie works in explaining you cannot keep your protection detail in the cellar.
By the time MC gets up and wonders the house looking for assailants, the house is burning.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Zak is famous, he's not a Casanova, the only reason why girls want him is because he's a movie star, that instantly makes him the most wanted guy at school...however Charlotte is not a niave teen girl who'd fall for shit like that, honestly it would make no sense for her to be fine with Emma dating Zak even if he comes off as the greatest guy to walk the planet. Yes MC made her more comfortable but really tho she's only more comfortable with him not with men in general and her being okay with an actor dating her daughter after everything she's been through would be odd. Even if he comes of as a sweet guy, I mean MC was nice to her since day 1 but she hated him so for her to just start trusting every guy just because she trusts MC is a bit stupid and Charlotte is not stupid. But of course judging by the preview she seems fine with him which makes no sense given the fact that Charlotte hates men, just because shes starting to warm up to MC doesn't mean she'd automatically trust any other guy especially an actor, I mean Char is surrounded by actors and agents and she knows how scummy some of em are.
At present, we can only speculate on what'll happen from the couple of shots we've seen and what has happened so far.

I believe you are letting your own personal view and the player's knowledge of Zak influence "Charlotte's/MC's" view in game (sorry, hard to write it better or clearer there :) ).

I mean, I'll agree that he's a star and pussies are dripping when he's around just because of that. I'll also agree that his character is arguable detestable... BUT, he's certainly not much worse than most of our similar real life stars around his age with his body, and we know how much pussies those guys do get.

As for Charlotte, I believe she is in her weakest moment mentally, where she is learning to trust men again, and has constant conflicting doubts in her mind (should I/Was I wrong/etc), which is probably the "worse time" for her to meet Zak, because even if something ticks her off, she's likely to think "Am I imagining things? Do I let my past experiences crush Emma's love...?"

It is quite a plausible scenario with what we have seen and what we know so far. Just my opinion of course, but it's likely this could happen.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
At present, we can only speculate on what'll happen from the couple of shots we've seen and what has happened so far.

I believe you are letting your own personal view and the player's knowledge of Zak influence "Charlotte's/MC's" view in game (sorry, hard to write it better or clearer there :) ).

I mean, I'll agree that he's a star and pussies are dripping when he's around just because of that. I'll also agree that his character is arguable detestable... BUT, he's certainly not much worse than most of our similar real life stars around his age with his body, and we know how much pussies those guys do get.

As for Charlotte, I believe she is in her weakest moment mentally, where she is learning to trust men again, and has constant conflicting doubts in her mind (should I/Was I wrong/etc), which is probably the "worse time" for her to meet Zak, because even if something ticks her off, she's likely to think "Am I imagining things? Do I let my past experiences crush Emma's love...?"

It is quite a plausible scenario with what we have seen and what we know so far. Just my opinion of course, but it's likely this could happen.
It's not about my personal view actually it's rather logic based on Charlotte's behavior and experience. Logically if you were in her situation and went through the shit she went through would you then trust you innocent daughter who knows buggerall about the real world to date an actor? As you point out most actors act the way Zak acts and Charlotte obviously is aware of that being in the entertainment industry herself, now if Zak was just some normal kid at Emma's school I'd say Charlotte being fine with Emma dating Zak would be plausible but her knowing that he's an actor and knowing how innocent her daughter is would be dumb from her part.

Yes Charlotte is vulnerable at the moment and what you say does make sense but really tho a woman who've been avoiding men and hating men for years to just automatically be fine with her teen daughter dating some kid she doesn't even know, who also happens to be a celebrity (can't stress that enough) just because one dude showed her that she can trust him(the MC) is just odd in my opinion.
Of course I'm not basing this on general but rather on what the story has told us about Charlotte thus far and how closed off she is towards men with the exception of MC(and even with him she's not entirely open yet)

Alas this is all just specs I guess, honestly discussing what happens next just makes me even more anxious about the next update and it couldn't come soon enough:LOL:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Yippe, I had ONE reaction to give it seems! Guess it's from hours to hours or something.
Yes, yesterday I was busy on three threads, with a rather larger than usual activity :)
Honestly I had no idea one can exhaust the option to react:LOL:i don't often "react" so I guess thats why.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
It's not about my personal view actually it's rather logic based on Charlotte's behavior and experience. Logically if you were in her situation and went through the shit she went through would you then trust you innocent daughter who knows buggerall about the real world to date an actor? As you point out most actors act the way Zak acts and Charlotte obviously is aware of that being in the entertainment industry herself, now if Zak was just some normal kid at Emma's school I'd say Charlotte being fine with Emma dating Zak would be plausible but her knowing that he's an actor and knowing how innocent her daughter is would be dumb from her part.

Yes Charlotte is vulnerable at the moment and what you say does make sense but really tho a woman who've been avoiding men and hating men for years to just automatically be fine with her teen daughter dating some kid she doesn't even know, who also happens to be a celebrity (can't stress that enough) just because one dude showed her that she can trust him(the MC) is just odd in my opinion.
Of course I'm not basing this on general but rather on what the story has told us about Charlotte thus far and how closed off she is towards men with the exception of MC(and even with him she's not entirely open yet)

Alas this is all just specs I guess, honestly discussing what happens next just makes me even more anxious about the next update and it couldn't come soon enough:LOL:
Yeah, we're not completely disagreeing.

I don't think she'd be "fine" with her dating Zak though, but, she'd probably muzzle herself by having conflicting doubts, and potentially choose to let it happen because she'd be doubting herself and thinking she's only stopping Emma from being happy.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You still keep missing the whole point. Zak is not publicly pursuing Emma,
he is sneakily sending dumb texts outta nowhere while he is plowing other hotties.
Emma and MC did see Zak bone a drugged outta her mind blindfolded hottie.
They saw and heard it aloud. She is treated like dirt and all the others tell her Zak had them all.
She is greeted literally with a wall of ”zak is fkking me” from all the girls at the party.

You seem to also fall for the fact Zak never even sees her at school,
she is not his interest, so of course the fact he secretly keeps texting her gibberish
while neglecting even looking at her all the day time, yeah ... you are reaching into her pants yourself.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Yeah, we're not completely disagreeing.

I don't think she'd be "fine" with her dating Zak though, but, she'd probably muzzle herself by having conflicting doubts, and potentially choose to let it happen because she'd be doubting herself and thinking she's only stopping Emma from being happy.
I can agree from that standpoint, she'll most likely confess to MC or her sister how she's not comfortable with Emma going out with Zak but then dismiss it as her just being paranoid.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I can agree from that standpoint, she'll most likely confess to MC or her sister how she's not comfortable with Emma going out with Zak but then dismiss it as her just being paranoid.
*shrugs* It's pure guesswork on our side at this point.

Personally, I kinda hope "something happens" with Zak. I mean, the whole thing is working toward it, if nothing happens at all, it'll be a lot of writing and time, for nothing in essence.

Not condoning Zak's actions or objectives here, but from a story standpoint, it'd be like climbing a huge mountain, stopping short from the top, and going "fuck this, I'm going back home", it simply wouldn't make any sense in my opinion.

So far, the dev hasn't not been shy of approaching bad situations head on, so I'm hoping it'll keep it up. It's a refreshing change to see a VN not afraid to deal with some uncomfy shit the way this one has.

Reactions: Coaxmetal

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Emma and MC did see Zak bone a drugged outta her mind blindfolded hottie.
They saw and heard it aloud
Hold on wait what?? I've literally never seen this, I remember back then Emma stumbled on Zak and her friend at the party but this I've never seen before. Naah officially Emma is as dumb as a rock, who I mean what even lol, she still thinks he gives a shit about her after seeing something like that?.. Now I've lost all interest in "saving" her lol. She's just plain stupid.

Reactions: eslamtito229

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
*shrugs* It's pure guesswork on our side at this point.

Personally, I kinda hope "something happens" with Zak. I mean, the whole thing is working toward it, if nothing happens at all, it'll be a lot of writing and time, for nothing in essence.

Not condoning Zak's actions or objectives here, but from a story standpoint, it'd be like climbing a huge mountain, stopping short from the top, and going "fuck this, I'm going back home", it simply wouldn't make any sense in my opinion.

So far, the dev hasn't not been shy of approaching bad situations head on, so I'm hoping it'll keep it up. It's a refreshing change to see a VN not afraid to deal with some uncomfy shit the way this one has.
I think there would be alot of hate if Zak does manage to get his way with Emma and the player can't do shit about it. Alot of the players has taken Emma as their own daughter, some if not most actually sees her as an Li(I personally don't)
But I do get you point, something should happen but not him having sex with her, that's gonna cause a nuclear reaction here lol.. Or maybe not maybe some wants to see Zak bang Emma. But one thing is certain whatever happens nobody can blame the MC, even tho he'll probably blame himslef.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I think there would be alot of hate if Zak does manage to get his way with Emma and the player can't do shit about it. Alot of the players has taken Emma as their own daughter, some if not most actually sees her as an Li(I personally don't)
But I do get you point, something should happen but not him having sex with her, that's gonna cause a nuclear reaction here lol.. Or maybe not maybe some wants to see Zak bang Emma. But one thing is certain whatever happens nobody can blame the MC, even tho he'll probably blame himslef.
Honestly, I'd have no issues if Zak popped her cherry, after failing to get close to Charlotte as a "revenge" sort of speak.
It would certainly fit his mentality and attitude, and Emma's dumb as a rock, so I don't think it could not happen.

Sure it'd get reactions, but, it would more than be in line with the story, characters and so on.

Assuming " it happens like that ", I could even picture Zak recording it, and sending it anonymously to Charlotte at some point.

This is why I'll never write a VN or novel, I'd probably be the main cause for riots or wars.

Reactions: deadh30775n

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Honestly, I'd have no issues if Zak popped her cherry, after failing to get close to Charlotte as a "revenge" sort of speak.
It would certainly fit his mentality and attitude, and Emma's dumb as a rock, so I don't think it could not happen.

Sure it'd get reactions, but, it would more than be in line with the story, characters and so on.

Assuming " it happens like that ", I could even picture Zak recording it, and sending it anonymously to Charlotte at some point.

This is why I'll never write a VN or novel, I'd probably be the main cause for riots or wars.
Lol as much as I don't agree that that should happen I do agree that it would make sense for the story and Zaks ultimate goal, if he gets footage of Emma and him he could blackmail Charlotte to sleep with him.. But honestly I think that would destroy the gam for me at least..i personally don't give a fuck about Zak and his scenes(I usually skip it) but if it actually works out for him then really tho MC will look like a joke having a kid like Zak who just has sex on his brain pull one over him. Also it would then make Zak the main antagonist (in the players eyes) because there's the possibility of him banging two of the main LIs/characters and all focus from the main story will then go to him.

Reactions: FlyinginTime

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All of these supposed plots are damaging to MC.
Should any of that come to pass, it means MC has lost all purpose in life or job or anything.
You are driving MC to suicide. Shame on you!

Lol as much as I don't agree that that should happen I do agree that it would make sense for the story and Zaks ultimate goal, if he gets footage of Emma and him he could blackmail Charlotte to sleep with him.. But honestly I think that would destroy the gam for me at least..i personally don't give a fuck about Zak and his scenes(I usually skip it) but if it actually works out for him then really tho MC will look like a joke having a kid like Zak who just has sex on his brain pull one over him. Also it would then make Zak the main antagonist (in the players eyes) because there's the possibility of him banging two of the main LIs/characters and all focus from the main story will then go to him.
NTR !!!! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

( just joking, :p:p )

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
In all fairness, paparazzis are an integral part of a star's life.

Not condoning how they do their business, but they're usually only a threat to one's reputation, hence, aside from keeping them at a certain distance, not really part of his bodyguard's duty either.
Also, the story does need to happen and move forward, we do need to allow some leniency here and there :)
The paparazzi was literally sexually harassing Suzi. That's not a misdemeanor. He stole her phone (theft), threatened her with leaking her private pics (sexual harassment and god knows what else) and broke into her swimming pool and grabbed her boobs iirc (sexual assault). I'm sure he'd go in for a atleast half a decade if taken to the police. More.

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
The paparazzi was literally sexually harassing Suzi. That's not a misdemeanor. He stole her phone (theft), threatened her with leaking her private pics (sexual harassment and god knows what else) and broke into her swimming pool and grabbed her boobs iirc (sexual assault). I'm sure he'd go in for a atleast half a decade if taken to the police. More.
and also threatened her with leaking her sister private pics, and there is "extortion" too

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020

received_442412510955296.gif

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes