4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
Just discovered this game. Played through it all last night. I'm so excited, but also kicking myself in the ass for starting yet another game in progress.

My favorite things are the female character models. Absolutely stunning and believably proportioned. Also that I actually care about the characters. My goal is to have a happy ending for all.

That being said. The taboo/dark side of me wants to play through with a "Watch the world burn" mentality.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No matter what happens though. I'm excited for each release, however painful the wait is. Lol

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Just discovered this game. Played through it all last night. I'm so excited, but also kicking myself in the ass for starting yet another game in progress.

My favorite things are the female character models. Absolutely stunning and believably proportioned. Also that I actually care about the characters. My goal is to have a happy ending for all.

That being said. The taboo/dark side of me wants to play through with a "Watch the world burn" mentality.

No matter what happens though. I'm excited for each release, however painful the wait is. Lol
Big Yikes

Jun 10, 2020

I'm with you bud.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020

Beware the groove...

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Raminita , can you please check HillsideVN_pinup_set_008_03 and HillsideVN_pinup_set_009_05 pictures, i don't think they uploaded fully and cause download errors.

Thanks.
They seemed to be working fine on my end I'll upload them again and edit the previous post with new Link

Let me know if not I'll just simply add the missing images too

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
They seemed to be working fine on my end I'll upload them again and edit the previous post with new Link

Let me know if not I'll just simply add the missing images too
Hmm, no need to re-upload everything, just those two images seems to be corrupted, if no one else has problems with them maybe is just me.
Capture.PNG

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
well newcomers might get the wrong idea from this "corrupted" picture :KEK:
You make them sound like a bunch of privileged assholes to be honest...."the newcomers"...:KEK:.

I call them "newbs, do-a-scroll-ya-lazy-fuk, watcha-lookin-at, eat-my-traceback-and-shit-me-renders, YEAH, PATREON POST IS ONE OF THE SEVEN WONDERS, KEEP OGLING YA CREEP "...that's pretty much it.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Charlotte has only just found out about the date with Zak. She and the MC have yet to discuss whether it is safe.
In light of that, she already knew Emma's feelings about Zak early on:

Watching his movies
He goes to her school
She walked in on him having Sex with her friend at the birthday-party
Emma's stalker issue
How Emma is........
and the list goes on

Being involved within the 'Hollywood'/Lime-light" industry, so to speak.
Her expiriances of how things can and do happen.

No excuses

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnar
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes